rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sourcecode's Cluj Report and datasheet

Over the past couple months I've ran into more than a couple Romanian girls that have seemed to be overjoyed about and and said I have to visit Romania.
Its like they want me to go to their country so other girls will hit on me.
So..I decide to say fuck it. I'm leaving Europe and heading back to America in a couple days.

Cluj has a large percentage of hungarians..that call the city Kolozsvar.
There was actually a folk festival going on in the city..I think its celebrating the first king of hungary.. which is odd..cause..this is romanian..But whatever... I could be wrong

Prices
I use a ride sharing site. BlaBlaCar. a friend and I road with a German Businessman about 8 hours to Cluj. Passed through a gypsy town and saw gypsy mansions...I slept most of the way.[Image: pHg6Fctl.jpg]

We rented a 2 bedroom apartment on Airbnb for 55 dollars a night...so like 28 a Person.
The apartment was dead in the center of the city on Piata Unirii.
Perfect location. and a unbeatable price.

The current exchange rate is about 3RON to 1USD

Cluj seems just a little cheaper than Budapest in terms of groceries.
Beer and such is still between a dollar or two dollars.
**)One really interesting thing I noticed were "swat" teams in the grocery stories..
haha..they just had night sticks.. but they dressed like they were prepared for war
[Image: bzywMN5l.jpg]

You can easily find a 2 course meal, Soup and entre plus beer for about 5USD

We did eat at one place that was a little more expensive and the the entree alone was about 18RON 5.40USD

Since this is our last trip..we "splurged" and couldnt really find a meal that would cost ten dollars.

City itself

Minus the square...Cluj is pretty shitty. Everything is in disrepair or only half built..you walk 3 minutes from the square and its damn near a shanty town..
The streets are broken.. the sidewalks look like a earthquake and lightening hit them.
they are doing construction everywhere.
The drivers are clearly absolute shit.
They have servicemen in the street directing traffic at "major" points.
It looks like they entrust electrical wiring to the average citizen...Powerlines look like the are randomly strung up with little rhyme or reason.

Guys and girls
Its summer...so for the most part.. the city is pretty empty..Only the girls that actually live in Cluj are here..
But the talent is still really good.
We arrived Tuesday and left this morning..But for the people in the city..they seem to go out ever day to combat the bland lifestyle that the city seems to offer.
The first day i was not impressed..We went out for dinner..had a couple beers.. but not having a contact in the city and thinking tuesday would be dull. we just called it a early night.

The guys in Cluj don't look bad.
They are pretty stylish if i must say.. much better than the British slobs i see and in hungarian guys that are trying to hard.
I don't know much about the game cause I wasnt really observing it.. but I feel like Cluj is a place where they guys are on par with the attractive girls.. unlike poland.
And it seemed like there were more young girls than young guy in the city.
Girls seemed to stare at guys in the couple places I went.
One of my bangs was from a girl that approached me.

* I rarely pull the race card. But I saw one other black guy during 4 days of being in Cluj.
People were staring me down like a piece of meet.
I brought back one girl..that said I looked like Usher.
(Ive been called Usher over a dozen times...while British people seem to think I liook like a rapper named Tinie Tempuh ( never heard of him)

I think of exotic looks and the larger supply of men to women makes cluj a good place.

When it comes to girls.. I saw a lot of girls similar to what I see in hungarian..But I didnt see nearly as many stunners like I see in budapest.
Romanians girls seems to almost have a more alien look.
almost every girl i ran into had odd built.. short stocky..but not thick.They were still slim.. but compact.
a hard measurement to describe.. but I didnt see a bunch of long lanky girls around. I also didnt encounter many tall girls.. even with heels a lot of girls couldnt have been taller than 5'5-;5'6
Also.. far spaced big eyes.
so many girls had big deer eyes that were spaced far on their faces that i swear they could probably see behind them
There were quiet a few sexy girls..I thought i was gonna see much better quality.
maybe iive become so use to seeing quality girls in central and eastern europe that im not really phased by them.
also..again its summer.. so i can imagine a lot of the quality has left the city

Ill post my trip story soon.
But here are some examples of girls around the city or that i saw in the pipeline
[Image: F6UjpQol.png][Image: 4JdbaVQl.png]
[Image: EnHA9oyl.png]
[Image: PHzy35Ll.png][Image: DvSdBYPl.png][Image: LbyKXnQl.png]
[Image: J8dwrSil.jpg][Image: cWDemvOl.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

A couple more pictures
[Image: 8qSASOKl.jpg]
[Image: v0IBt7nl.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

Alright.. this is my rundown of the couple days.
Day 1. Tuesday
We didn't realize there was a time different between Budapest and Cluj.
We thought we would arrive at 7 or 8pm but we actually got into the city around 9pm. We met our host..pretty cool guy. He has his apartment and his parents apartment in the same building...so he literally Airbnbs his place and sleeps at his parents for a couple days and banks the money.
He almost takes a couch surfing approach to airbnb.. every host ive had just gives the keys and leaves.. he was interested in what we planned to do.. and even took us out to a couple places for a drink.

There was a festival in the square.. but it was also tuesday.we had a couple drinks.. went back to the house and planned to go out again at 11..
11 hit.. and we said fuck it. I dont know why.. I guess it was being a car for 8 hours killed our drive.
The festival had also ended and the square cleared out..and was damn near a ghost town..
instead we took the night to tinder,okc,badoo..and figure out clubs and bars in the area
[Image: Y66Zsazl.jpg]

Day 2
Somehow I got 2 matches on tinder.. but neither other them resulted in anything.
Tinder is for all purposes dead in Cluj.. it took 20 seconds to swipe through the pool.
OKC was just as bad...really small talent pool.
I ended up getting 4 bites...3 of them werent in the city and one took forever to respond and didnt have whatsapp.
i had to add yahoo messenger.. then she wanted to text me..cause she didnt have data on her phone -_-
Badoo has the most hits..a bunch of instant replies..that turned into no girls actually wanting to meet p at the times I wanted.

Al we did for the day was site see all morning.. we just roamed the city.. did a little day game.. girls sre receptive.. excited but at the same time skeptical.
Why are two americans in the city on the off season?

Fast forward to 11pm.. we did nothing really productive.so it doesnt matter.
Around 11 we spotted 2 girls sitting in from the the monument in front of the square.. one was smoking a cigarette.. so we made a mad dash downstairs to talk to them and borrow their lighter.
*G move*

The girls dont speak english great at all. and they look young as fuck.. they dont seem too interested.. but we just probe them on the plans for the night.. they seem skeptical but its fun and most of their responses were just laughs and talking to each other in their language.
They mentioned going to a club down the road.. after almost pleading.. they agreed to let us join them to the club.

The place is called
Bulgakov & Macskaház
https://www.facebook.com/bulgakov.macskahaz

its actually pretty big.. packed behind a random door.. has 2 dance floors and a courtyard. i guess its a restaurant also.
We planned to just get beer but we realized long drinks and mixed drinks were
10-12RON each aka 3-3.60USD whisky and cokes.. long island ice teas.. ect
So we endedup ust drinking Whisky and coke all night and tipping the guy 50 percent cause we didnt want change and whatnot.
The girls we were with giggle.. and dont buy drinks. we didnt know if they thought we were gonna buy for them or not.. but we figured we would let them sweat for a second.
The club had lots of girl potential and the minute we walked in girls were eyeing us for being clearly out of place.
***fast forward.. we found out the girls were 16..which explained why they couldnt buy their own drinks.
But everywhere we went..these girls latched onto us.. even if they couldnt talk they would try.
We intentionall tried to ditch them and go to another part of the bar.. and soon they would scurry back over to us.

The drinks were really strong.. but we were in a fuck it mode.. by drink 4.. we were at the bar and i noticed a bright eyed far spaced alien looking girl staring me down... but it was the stare that she wanted to eat me.. i was almost afriad to approach.
Instead i went back down to the dance floor.
somehow the girl that was trying to eat me ended up on the dance floor..also.. i figured i would approach.. but before i could.. she came up to me.. we started talked..
she was a gym rat girl.. really fit and toned.. perfect body.. and only abbout 5'3 with heels on.
her and her friend stick with us for a while.. both of us are making out with the girls.
so we just decided to take them home.. we go out for some fresh air and a walk...our apartment is less than 5 minutes away.
We get both the girls into our rooms and things are getting heated.. the fgirl im with is mid blowjob on me and she keeps seeing a shadow outside my door.
aparently she claimed to have a boyfriend or things didnt go completely well with my friend and she was pretty much making excuses to go to the bathroom and listening in on me an her friend.

This kinda killed the mood.. the girl i was with was also pretty scared to go further than a BJ.
She was tiny.. if you have average sized hands or a guy and made the OK sign.. you could easily wrap your finger around her wrist.
The two girls left the house.. it was about to hit 3am.. and both of us had been left with blue bals.. so we waited 5 minutes and then went back out.
Same bar.. only this time we ran in to some well dressed dudes.. that were alwso on the prow for pussy.
Too bad they were drunk of their asses.

One of the dudes said he knew where a house party was and told us to hop in the taxi and we would call go.
At first, I was skeptical.. if we need a taxi..it must be far. and then we wont be able to get back home.. or we risk getting ripped off by another cab.
Everyone has been telling us that romanians are just waiting to scam us.

The cab only took us about 5 minutes away and we all got out on a empty desolate looking street..
The dude with the plan waited for a call from his friend...we walked a little further and found an abandoned looking busted up buildning that was blaring music once you got in the courtyard.

Turns out it was a private music studio or something and there was a rage going on inside.
We introduced ourselves to everyone.. immediately got back into party mode. the ratio was good.
It was pretty crazy.. one dude was flicking the lights on an off to make a rave effect.. they were alternationg metal and old 70s funk music on the speakers.

We ended up in one the the studio rooms that by the gods wished has passable drum set that i could show off on.
the two girls in the room were digging it..
One girl had tann skinn curly hair.. but crystal blue eyes... to top it of.. she was named after Turkeys national drink.
I got nothing but a kiss out of her. we got to the start of a fuck sessionb.but we had to akwardly pin ourselves against the door. there is also a see through glass mirror into the room.
I cant even count it as a proper fuck... also..being condomless. we ended up making more noise than actually fucking.
I hype it up anyway cause this girl was downright beautiful like nothing i had ever seen before
. it was past 5am..i can understand them being legit tired..

The night went great.. we ended up home at around 7am.
I stopped and got Mcdonalds.. quarter pounder meal.
This is the first time ive eaten mcdonalds i over 3 months.

But i forgot to mention.. earlier in the day i ate some shady chinese food and have been in stomach pain the whole time.. i didnt want to start shitting at 7am.. so i said fuck it. aand went for a familiary food.
Holy shit.. I miss mcdonalds fries..

I am the cock carousel

Day 3.
I have the habit of double booking dates because...these hoes aint loyal.
The OKC girl finally messaged me back and agreed to meet and so did the girl I almost banged the last night.
OKC girl wanted to meet at 9.. Sexy..big butt,big tit alien eyed girl said she would meet her friend at 9.

I ended up going on a short date with her after lunch.
She went to the gym and met me on a pair of roller blades..
Cluj streets are complete shit and the sidewalks are worse... I have no idea how she managed to get to me on roller blades.. but she looked perfect from behind.
I was even bold taking pictures of her. she noticed it and laughed.
We ended up doing a little making out in a park before she went back on her way.. we agreed to meet up later tonight.

In the meantime 9pm rolls around.
I had already prepped okc girl that after seeing the pictures she sent.. i was gonna have a hard time keeping my hands off her.
She knew sex on the table from minute one.
We met in front of my place.. and went straight to a bar

Janis 2.
Had a drink.. and were making out within 30 minutes.
I said.. i had to go home to see what my friend was up to..we could all meet up..get drink and head out again.
I get back to the house.. and this fucker is up there with another girl also haha..a girl we had met at a music festival about a month earlier.
They all talk for a second and retreat back to our rooms.. this girl told me how she is into me and all kinds of whatnot.. but then starts getting cold feet...i told her in a joking way that she was a bad kisser..(so she would be more aggressive)
She took is almost as an insult saying i was too pushy.. but she didnt want to leave.
She wasnt even wearing a bra.. she just showed up braless with a light flowing shirt.
she would let met put my hands up the shirt but would let me take it off.
She kept backing down after things would eat up..
apparently Romanian girls have a rep for being easy..and even though she wanted to fuck. she decided she wasnt going to..cause she didnt wanna be a statistic.
I told her.. well my friend is still here..so i dont want to leave yet....you should just go.

She got her shit and left...
Apparently the girl my friend was with in the other room.. thought the meet was more friendly.. turns out she had a boyfriend and wasnt gonna fuck....she left long before i kicked my girl out.
My friend has been with 3 romanian girls...and all of them magically have boyfriends.. I dont know if he is unlucky or needs to relook at his game and find the flaw.

Luckily enough time has passed that its about 11.. i sent the girl from last night a text saying we should meet up..
She says ill be there in 5 minutes.

I bbarely had time to wipe my sweat off before she was outside my window.
And she didnt even bring her friend...even though the plan was she bring a friend for my friend.
This girl seems really shy and innocent but with a adventurous streak.
my plan was to take her back to Janis so my friend could run some game there.. but she said.she just came from a club and didnt want to go back.
Which put my friend in the predicament that he had to go off alone.

I walk the girl half way up the street before i realize she is cold..and we walk straight back to my apartment.
She doesnt want a drink because she is a gym girl and drinking messes with her gains.
She also doesnt want to gain weight.. she coldnt have weighed more than 90 pounds but was afraid to gain any more.
All the weight as in her ass anyway.
We went straight to makingg out and me getting her clothes off.
She didnt want to finish the BJ she started last night and was hesitant to let me get her fully naked.
Not cause she didnt want it.. but because she was legit scared to have sex..
She had been on some EE girl diet and hadnt been eating much for like 4 days.
But i plowed through. and wtf.
It took a good couple minute to get my dick in.

Like Roosh said once before
Elephant on Kitten.
my dick was thicker than this girls wrist..which only says my dick is huge.. but the girl was so small
*Before we go further.. She was 19 years old. Freshmen in medical school. not underaged

she was so tight i came in 5 minutes.. no shame..
she then set an alarm..and we took a twenty minute name and tried again.
This time i went pretty long but i eventually stopped.. she seemed to be in pleasure pain..but the pain might have been more than the pleasure.

romanians seem pretty forwards and honest about things.. they dont seem to beat around the bush much.
She knew i wanted to sleep after the second bang and said. it seems like she is bothering me..so she will leave.
I did the nice thing and walked her outside.
went back to u and passed my happy ass out.
[Image: zfFdrB3l.jpg][Image: pvWUmr2l.jpg]
Romanian Flag acquired

I am the cock carousel

at the end of the day..I think my data sheet kinda sucks.

I had a list of clubs that I planned to go to.
I only ended up going to two. and one wasn't even in the list

Janis 2. which is located on the square is a odd looking place..it's the equivalent to a Hungarian ruin bar . it looks like a far that was cut from a cave and furnished with stuff from a grandma's yard sale.
even in the day time..this place is dark..at night it almost kinda scary.
they play the oddest music. no specific genre.just random music from the 50s on up.
they have a downstairs club that I never even went to cause..I was out if the place before the downstairs opened at 11pm.

But girls were already inside.the bar.
even though the place looks dingy..there were lots of well dressed girls in mini skirts and such.
this club seems to he populated most with Romanians.
the beer is 6ron. 1.8usd
because of the cheap prices...I didn't mind buying girls and guys drinks for the he'll of it.
Back how I would pay 2 to 3 times a drink..here I could make a good impression and by a entire round and not think twice.

Bulgakov & Macskaház
this is the new place to add to the cluj data sheets
I don't think this place is mentioned anywhere. it's actually got a lot of ethnic Hungarians n but enough Romanians also.
it's apparently a restaurant during the day.But at night gets live.
it's tucked a couple miles on a side street.
if I wasn't taken there by local girls, we never would have found it.
the ratio here on a Wednesday night was perfect and the girls were dressed well.
people here seem to know their own and were extremely curious of foreigners.
I mentioned above that long and mixtures drinks were the dollars.
you could drink gin and tonic or whisky and coke. ect all night long.
with the prices so cheap..I tipped the drink price my first time and 5p percent every drink after and was pretty much getting cups of whisky with a splash of coke.

when it comes to day game..it's not hard.the square or the small week shopping center.
just run indirect foreigner game and invite the girl out.

at night..if you don't know what do..just hang I'm the square a little early and ask around. you'll run into curious students that well lead you to the right direction.

I am the cock carousel

These stories are great. I like your style man, keep up the good work. +1 rep

This thread is useless without that gym selfie of the tiny girl you banged.

Yea but that would be getting to personal haha. Maybe ill edit her face out of the picture and post it.

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (08-24-2014 03:41 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Yea but that would be getting to personal haha. Maybe ill edit her face out of the picture and post it.

Source, In your first 3 pics what is the app that you're using to pipeline? It doesn't look like Tinder or OKCupid...

Badoo.

Quote: (08-24-2014 03:54 PM)dukecro Wrote:  

Badoo.

Badoo is where I get the most love, but tinder seems to have WAYYY better quality...Atleast in Budapest

I mention in the day two portion of my story.
while tinder and okc work in cluj.they are useless
it was sheer luck I met a girl from okc.

badoo was the best by far.

Romanian girls seem pretty open at night and it's a student area with a real small center.
just going out at night is better that trying online means.

But yea..for the record..tinder is gold in Budapest.

Roosh was in cluj for a week or something.
I'd really like more details of the city during the school year.

it took me 2 days to bed a Romanian medical student during off season...what is the potential during school year

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (08-22-2014 11:23 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Cluj has a large percentage of hungarians..that call the city Kolozsvar.

You had me at "Cluj". Hah, I think this is the best name a city could have. Plus "Did you know I visited a town named Cluj" sounds like a fine opener.

Considering how friendly people were to me in Cluj and how fast I met contacts. (Social circles were strict. It was easy to make both male and female friends)
I would like to go back soon.,,
It my night be as vibrant and interesting a city as budapest.
But I think there is a lot of potential in the dating market there.

[Image: Screenshot_2014-09-16-18-59-10.png][Image: Screenshot_2014-09-16-18-58-46.png][Image: Screenshot_2014-09-16-18-57-37.png]

I am the cock carousel

Bumping this thread! Not sure if there is a newer Cluj thread. Has anyone been there recently? I will go there again in a few weeks time.