rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you scared of pussy?

Are you scared of pussy?

So growing up I didn't live in the best of neighborhoods. Most of my friends were and still are black and latino... I'm a Latino-American myself...

I just read Roosh's post about black guys:
http://www.rooshv.com/do-black-guys-have...nt=Twitter

I think he missed one very very important aspect and I'm taking this from my personal experience growing up around lots of black guys... Black guys ain't scared of pussy... If you grew up in a tough neighborhood, which I would argue most Latinos and Blacks do, you might be more worried about other things like getting into a fight, or not having any money to do what you want. When your physical safety is threatened, it puts a lot of things into perspective..

I use to hear it all the time... if there was a cute girl people would put you on the spot... "Go talk to her... What, You scared of pussy?" If you didn't turn to stare at a girls ass other kids would call you gay... if you didn't act... then you yourself were considered a pussy...

I think a lot of guys from safer middle class neighborhoods don't get this attitude because they live in such safe, comfortable environments where their manhood is never tested... One of the biggest reasons blacks AND latinos have an advantage is because they're not scared of pussy... They might not know what to do after they approach, but dam will they approach... and if you're just playing the numbers this increases your odds of success...

So for all of you guys out there with approach anxiety or whatever... stop being scared of pussy!

Are you scared of pussy?

What your post reminds me of is that we lack rites of passage for men in this culture. In those tribal cultures you see in remote areas of the world, boys past tests to prove their manhood and be respected by other men. Something to demonstrate that they have conquered their fears and still hold their composure under extreme pressure. And when they past the test, they are seen as real men. I'm not romanticizing tribal culture because I wouldn't want to live in a hut in the Amazon, but I do think that is one unfortunate thing we have lost in advanced society.