rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cheating slut dumped on live radio show, thinking she was going to be proposed to

Cheating slut dumped on live radio show, thinking she was going to be proposed to

The title is self explanatory. I'd give more information except there's nothing else I can really say, apart from the whole thing being extremely satisfying. Just glad the poor guy wasn't delusional enough to take her back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJw8T25smyg#t=584

Watched the whole thing.

Chris is mah nigga.

Wow, that was really cruel... I love it.

The moneyshot starts at about 6:00 in.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

[Image: banana.gif]
Oh man, how he did it is GOLD.

Going back to Chris, the would-be fiancee.

Dude was cold, held frame and betrayed little to no emotion. After 5 years of loving and trusting someone I don't know if I would have been able to refrain from letting my anger and emotions get the best of me. Props to him, hopefully he will bang plenty of new broads and rethink his priorities.

This is old and a dupe. Use the search feature.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22033.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter