rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia (Barranquilla, Bogota, Medellin, Pereira, Cali) in August and September

Colombia (Barranquilla, Bogota, Medellin, Pereira, Cali) in August and September

I am 32 years old (but look younger), well-versed with girls (150+), and finally today I go back to my dream destination, Colombia!!!!

It would be great to meet up with some of the forum members!

I was too busy lately to write many datasheets, but promise I will do again after this trip [Image: wink.gif]

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

I'll be there next month for 8 days (bogota) how long will you be there?

Till September 9, last week i will be in Bogota.

By the way, already got my first girl here. Very cute, 140 cm tall, I never had a girl that small, and did not expect it from Colombia ...

Quote: (08-15-2014 11:39 PM)KsockZ Wrote:  

I'll be there next month for 8 days (bogota) how long will you be there?

I'm in bogota. Sent you a pm

Quote: (08-19-2014 02:02 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

I'm in bogota. Sent you a pm

I had a cool meetup with Dantes last night, I hope to meet more guys in Colombia [Image: smile.gif]

Likewise. Just got to Ibague. Enjoy Medellin

Anyone still there? Share some inputs?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

I'll be in bogota 20-28th, down to meet up with anyone who'll be around. staying around zona rosa few blocks from parque 93

I move to Medellin Friday if any of you are there

Hey Guys,

I'll be in Bogotá Sept 24-30th. However, visiting a friend for the weekend (26-28th).

I would be 100% down to meet up. Maybe @KsockZ

Cheers,
Rob