rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Fake or Real Tits Thread

not a debate over which is better because I know there have been many of those, but I genuinely can't tell if girls have fake tits or not. I really want to know because I think it says something about a girls character.

What's your opinion on these ones? Fake or real.. She's a friend of a friend that just added me on Facebook, want to pursue but im worried about other bad qualities if the boobs end up being fake

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Real.

Barry

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Don't know if [Image: troll.gif] or...

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Actually, this could turn out into a good thread........

We post pics of bitches with big tits then go "real" or "fake"

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Quote: (08-12-2014 08:00 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

Don't know if [Image: troll.gif] or...

Why? It's a good subject for a thread. Tit jobs are getting so much better that it can be seriously hard to tell.

My vote on the tits in the OP is real, but it would be easier to tell from a video than a pic. Real tits have a different kind of movement/bounce, although in a certain kind of mood the slight inertia of (good) fake tits can be equally enraging.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Quote: (08-12-2014 08:05 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Why? It's a good subject for a thread. Tit jobs are getting so much better that it can be seriously hard to tell.

My vote on the tits in the OP is real, but it would be easier to tell from a video than a pic. Real tits have a different kind of movement/bounce, although in a certain kind of mood the slight inertia of (good) fake tits can be equally enraging.
I'm not trying to sound like a dick but does it matter? If they are fake that just means she's an insecure broad, which most women are anyway. As long as they look good when she's naked I couldn't care less. Anyways, this article has some good tips on spotting fake tits.

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Quote: (08-12-2014 08:13 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2014 08:05 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

I'm not trying to sound like a dick but does it matter? If they are fake that just means she's an insecure broad, which most women are anyway. As long as they look good when she's naked I couldn't care less. Anyways, this article has some good tips on spotting fake tits.

It'll be fun because it can turn into a "This is a 10" "would you bang?" "borderline" thread.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Quote: (08-12-2014 08:13 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

I'm not trying to sound like a dick but does it matter?

Yes -- everything about the female body matters and her BOOBS are a matter of the most grave importance.

I don't really care about what it says about character, but a man wants to know. A fake tit blow job vs a natural boob blow job are two very different things although both could be great.

It all matters!

Fake or Real Tits Thread

those look real to me

Fake or Real Tits Thread

I like chicks with fake tits. Prefer them actually

Would motoboat , regardless

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Read one of the latest ROK articles, I believe it says if the breast looks full and defined at a one o'clock position (11 o'clock on the right) it is a fake breast. These appear to be real gents.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Fake or Real Tits Thread

I think that if you can't tell than it's probably fake.

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Quote: (08-12-2014 08:19 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

A fake tit blow job vs a natural boob blow job are two very different things although both could be great.

I'll expand on this. Nice natural tits on a young girl are great for topless head. You look down and see the movement in concert with the sucking.

On the other hand good fake tits are extremely enraging for clothed head especially from a MILF. A plain shirt like a dress shirt or a blouse can have a great drape over the more static fake tits and their subtle but deep depravity enhances the depravity of the greedily sucking older slut.

Further -- upon reflection, the tits in the OP could well be fake, but it's a very nice job.

Fake or Real Tits Thread

If I was trying to be in an ltr with a girl, or even have her be a regular whom I spend time with, I would prefer to know if I'm getting into things with a girl who paid to surgically alter her body. I have a friend with fake boobs and she is crazy. You wouldn't know it for awhile but when you get to know her you can see deep rooted insecurities that led to the decision to get plastic surgery. She's not damaged because of her fake boobs, but she got her fake boobs because she's damaged already. And girls damaged in that way are more likely to act erratically and cause problems for me.
That aside, I think we can agree the girl in the original post has a great rack. I suppose it is real, probably with one of those padded Victoria secret bras that girls love to wear.
I've read many articles like the one above and I don't think tjeyre very accurate or helpful. A lot of real boobs are close together because they're long and saggy, so the gap method is completely useless. In fact, I would think farther apart boobs are a sign of a boob job but I've seen a few natural broad chests too.. Girls with a cups that are super far apart, shame really. Even implants wouldn't help much to close up the gap. And same with scars, a lot of surgeons cut with precision and scars disappear after awhile: I've had scars from deep wounds heal to the point of being nearly invisible, and that's without stitches and scar creams. Women can trick us pretty well.. And most other procedures are even harder to detect.

Fake or Real Tits Thread

What about these? A cute hooters girl my friend messed with. He said he couldn't tell even after seeing them naked, but he's an idiot when it comes to women.

Fake or Real Tits Thread

I'm liking this thread. Like playing pregnant or fat only way hotter.

Thread potential recognized

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

Fake or Real Tits Thread

First is real. Her back is broad enough to support them.

Second look fake. Tits are toner than her arms

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Quote: (08-12-2014 10:02 PM)younggamer1992 Wrote:  

[Image: attachment.jpg20759]

These are fake, and I now think the ones in the OP are probably fake as well. You can see how young chicks display them with the same tight squeeze.

Here is what big natural tits look like:

[Image: af98a2515c8f825002bdbca912a60676.jpg]

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Same as Onto. First real and second fake

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Totally agree about the depraved cougar think. i dont think i would like them without fake breasts to complete the look and completely fulfill my teenage fantasies.
I just remembered her.. Perhaps the best real-fake tits girl I've ever met. I talked to her before I had game really but it never escalated past me hanging out once. Shame, really. Anyway I've always wondered if these ones were the real thing because they are just so nice looking to me, even moreso than the two previous girls I posted.

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Same as the girl I just posted but fully clothed in a tight dress.. It's so misleading because they look "long" which many real boobs do because they take up more space with their sag, but I don't know.

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Quote: (08-12-2014 10:43 PM)younggamer1992 Wrote:  

[Image: attachment.jpg20761]

She is using restylane in her lips which makes me suspect the tits are fake as well. But the tits look very good -- if they're fake, it's a nice job. The lips on the other hand are not looking so great.

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Here's another great pic of big natural tits, same girl as before

[Image: f6ac782d89142fb36ed7cce9a3ae4961.jpg]

Fake or Real Tits Thread

oh yes!!! MORE!!!!

Fake or Real Tits Thread

Quote: (08-12-2014 10:55 PM)monster Wrote:  

oh yes!!! MORE!!!!

Sure why not. Side view of big natural tits... you can somehow tell even from this angle

[Image: 3cb34545d4ca8ac664dfeb509dabbd1f.jpg]