rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you rawdog a lesbian?

Contemplating raw dogging a lesbian former co-worker who kept in touch and assures me she wants to fuck. What're the odds of this chick who's been in mostly relationships with other broads have a STD or two? I'm sure she had a dick or five between all the pussy eating and cuddling but my male hamster is pressing for raw dogging bliss. Woe is me, i know.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Sounds like she wants to get pregnant, be careful....

Yes. And then bust on her face.

Same odds as any other girl I guess. Maybe slightly better. I would

Yes.

Bust down her throat or up her ass, just to be safe.

Wald

I have and probably will in the future. Probably safer std wise but it really depends on the girl.

Fucking wrap it. I just don't see easy sex occurring with sane and responsible chicks.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

You should.

Then tell her it was your privilege.

Of course I would, depending on the type of lesbian.
Are we talking, cute, normal looking college chick doing her "experimental" rebellion phase..
Or like, ink'd up, pierced to hell, blue hair raver lesbian who's uncle touched her when she was 6 and started selling tricks when she was 12.

You can probably guess which one I'd green light the raw dog on.

Ive raw dogged nearly 100% of my girls at least once, with 0 problems so far. *knocks on wood*
But then again, my general rule is if I wouldn't feel safe rawdogging it, I won't hit it at all.

Accidents happen, if I can't trust her with my dick... last thing imma do is trust her with a chunk of the next 18 years of my paychecks.

Quote: (08-02-2014 05:15 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Fucking wrap it. I just don't see easy sex occurring with sane and responsible chicks.

"Sane and responsible chicks."

You trolling me Sir?

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I've done it, never had a problem with an STD. I would imagine it is actually safer than banging a hetero chick.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

It seems like a lot of "lesbians" can only go so long without a cock in their mouth.

It's on my bucket list. Almost got it too. Bull dyke with the buzz cut, nice face, disproportionate ass. She told me she had broken up with her partner...

Something about destroying a girl's principles is always appealing to me. Country and Western chicks, Uber Christians, republicans, devout Muslims, latter day saints, Mormons, shrill feminists, Haitians, Indians.

Fucking your "enemy"?

no, make love not war

If she wants to fuck a guy, how is she a lesbian? Wouldn't that make her bi? Bis are risky business.

Quote: (08-02-2014 08:40 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

It's on my bucket list. Almost got it too. Bull dyke with the buzz cut, nice face, disproportionate ass. She told me she had broken up with her partner...

Something about destroying a girl's principles is always appealing to me. Country and Western chicks, Uber Christians, republicans, devout Muslims, latter day saints, Mormons, shrill feminists, Haitians, Indians.

Fucking your "enemy"?

no, make love not war

Curious, what are haitian girl principles??

Quote: (08-02-2014 05:55 PM)LaserBear Wrote:  

.....trust her with a chunk of the next 18 years of my paychecks.

I wouldn't trust anyone, ESPECIALLY not a woman whom I impregnated who has all the resources of the courts and police on her side, with my next 18 years of paychecks..

Thats why I'm never having kids in the US, unless it's with a foreign chick who already has like 3 other kids of mine so no other guy wants her..

Fucking your "enemy"?

no, make love not war

Haitian?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (08-03-2014 12:44 AM)edtf Wrote:  

Fucking your "enemy"?

no, make love not war

Friendly island rivalry. (or holdover from colonialism, whatever floats your inner tube)

WIA

Personally, I'd wear a hat until I know her cycle reasonably well, THEN raw dog. And then allow yourself a window before and after ovulation where you STILL dont hit it raw in the pussy, no matter what. You could call it "anal week" [Image: smile.gif]

Always wrap it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Fuck No.

Hell no. Just because she prefers the company of women doesn't mean that her eggs aren't willing to be fertilized at the first sperm that enters her uterus.

Tread carefully, brother.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Quote: (08-03-2014 02:38 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2014 12:44 AM)edtf Wrote:  

Fucking your "enemy"?

no, make love not war

Friendly island rivalry. (or holdover from colonialism, whatever floats your inner tube)

WIA

Are Haitians against Jamaicans for sex? Or you talking island rivalry in general? Is it the same when you burst in a Grenadian lizard, Antiguan?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

@moma, in general, and I'm not serious. Marcus Garvey!

WIA

fuck her but dont rawdog her. some of those men hating lesbian bitches get preggo and than milk the baby dad for money while raising the poor kid in a two mom household. to me a lesbian is rotten goods anyway I would tell her nobody wants to fuck her ugly ass go back to pussy eating, but thats just me.