rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Josie Cunningham has failed the UK

Quote:Daily Mail Wrote:

Josie Cunningham, 23, from Leeds, is expecting her third child in October
Would-be glamour model has sold four ring-side seats for a total of £30,000
She is best known for having her breasts enlarged in a £4,800 op on the NHS
Last night she held an #AskJosie question and answer session on Twitter
Miss Cunningham faced a barrage of critical abuse from angry strangers
One accused her of 'wasting money' and another said she'd 'failed Britain'
One of those who spent £5,000 on ticket named as 'super-fan' Paul Mills-Ash

By James Rush and Harriet Arkell

Published: 17:55 AEST, 30 July 2014 | Updated: 18:44 AEST, 30 July 2014

Pregnant would-be glamour model Josie Cunningham faced a torrent of online abuse after she hawked off tickets to watch her give birth for £10,000 each.

During an #AskJosie Q&A session on Twitter, the 23-year-old from Leeds who is best known for having a breast enlargement on the NHS, had to defend herself against furious strangers angry about her use of public money.

One accused Miss Cunningham, a mother of two who is expecting her third child in October, of wasting NHS funds, while another accused her of 'failing Britain'.
Miss Cunningham, from Leeds, is best known for having had a £4,800 breast enlargement on the NHS
+3
The would-be glamour model is pregnant with her third child, which is due in October
+3

Josie Cunningham, 23, who sold tickets to watch the birth of her third child, faced abuse on Twitter last night
Not happy: This angry tweet to Miss Cunningham was typical of those sent during the #AskJosie Q&A session

Not happy: This angry tweet to Miss Cunningham was typical of those sent during the #AskJosie Q&A session
The angry tweets poured forth all night, but Miss Cunningham barely managed to answer more than a dozen

The angry tweets poured forth all night, but Miss Cunningham barely managed to answer more than a dozen

Miss Cunningham started the session last night with the tweet: 'Sorry guys, today's been manic. Get your questions in and I'll do #AskJosie in the next 25 minutes (10pm) Sorry it's later than expected!'

She was then asked: 'We have a 30min drive to our nearest A&E. Do you think the money wasted on you could be spent better? Answers: a) Yes or b) Yes'.

Miss Cunningham replied: 'Money wasn't wasted on me, I had a medical condition.'

More...

'WOW! Just been told all 4 tickets have sold out in 14 minutes!!!!': NHS boob job 'model' Josie Cunningham sells £10,000 tickets for fans to watch her give birth at home
NHS boob job scrounger has her children's taxis to school axed by local council - but she says: 'If they think I'm getting a bus, they can think again'

Another said: 'How does it feel to know you make so many people feel angry on a daily basis?

'You have failed Britain... well done.'

And another tweeted: 'Why do people like you get so much attention and money spent on you when people are struggling to live because of poverty?'

Miss Cunningham had no answer for that one.

The scale of the vitriol was influenced by Miss Cunningham's decision earlier this week to sell four tickets to watch her give birth at home, which she said had sold out in 14 minutes, raising £30,000.

Miss Cunningham was accused of 'wasting' public money but insisted her boob job was medically necessary

Miss Cunningham was accused of 'wasting' public money but insisted her boob job was medically necessary

Yesterday morning, Miss Cunningham announced to her 27,000 Twitter followers that tickets for her home birth had sold out in 14 minutes.

Three of the four tickets were apparently purchased by journalists, while the fourth is said to have been bought by a 'super-fan' named Paul Mills-Ash.

Mr Mills-Ash, who spent his savings on the ticket, told The Sun: 'I've followed Josie since she came into the public eye. It'll be great to say I was at the birth.'
This tweet boasting about making money from charging people to watch her give birth prompted vitriol

This tweet boasting about making money from charging people to watch her give birth prompted vitriol

Two people are said to have paid £10,000 each, while Mr Mill-Ash and one other paid £5,000 for their ringside seats.

The more expensive tickets will enable the holders, said to be journalists, to film the birth and take photos, while the cheaper ones will include travel and accommodation.

A spokesman for Miss Cunningham insisted ticket-holders would be vetted to ensure no-one 'dodgy' was admitted.

Miss Cunningham has suggested that she might use some of the money to repay the NHS for her breast operation.

A CAREER BUILT ON CONTROVERSY - THE STORY OF JOSIE CUNNINGHAM

Miss Cunningham became a household name when she admitted undergoing £4,800 worth of breast enhancement surgery paid by the NHS to increase her bust from a 32A to 36DD.

She claimed she needed the surgery because she had been bullied since the age of 14 for being flat chested.

Later it emerged that she received Botox on the NHS over a 'sweat problem'.

She courted further publicity when she said she was considering aborting the child she is now pregnant with so that she could take part in the Celebrity Big Brother reality TV show.
Never one to shy away from controvery, Miss Cunningham has built her career on winding people up
+3

Never one to shy away from controvery, Miss Cunningham has built her career on winding people up

Miss Cunningham later said she was receiving negative attention on public transport and asked the council to provide her with a £6,000-a-year taxi to take her children to school.

Eventually Leeds City Council decided to axe the service, which prompted Ms Cunningham to Tweet: ‘Sticks and stones may break my bones but taxpayers will always fund me.’

She said: 'If the council think I’m getting a bus, they can think again.'

Initially, Miss Cunningham had planned to cash in on the birth of her son by selling DVDs of the event through a chain of pound shops.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...child.html

How can the country that produced such examples of greatness as Shakespeare and the Beatles produce crap like that?

Photo of the slut in question:
[Image: 1406706405207_wps_8_24_03_2013_Katie_Price_Jo.jpg]
WYB?

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Quote: (07-30-2014 04:01 AM)fokker Wrote:  

Photo of the slut in question:
[Image: 1406706405207_wps_8_24_03_2013_Katie_Price_Jo.jpg]
WYB?

[Image: whoa.gif]

Looks like a tranny, WNB.

[Image: Starla.jpg]

Good God. There's a certain kind of look that British tarts go in for that is both scary and amusing. I don't know how/why guys find them attractive. I just don't see the appeal at all in an orange creature with basketballs stuck to her chest clad in leopard skin. Surely, it has to be a parody, yet evidently not judging by the national obsession with such a look. Something I've noticed about Britain is that its high culture is really high, but its low culture is also really low. Looking at that tat on her hand and that face, I thought Ozzy had had a boob job.

[Image: Ozzy+Osbourne+Premiere+God+Bless+Ozzy+Os...31ZpEl.jpg]

My god.. and to think Great Britain went from this nation conquering super empire to a country that sells county fair tickets to degenerates so they can watch some two pence slapper with huge fake tits squeeze another welfare recipient out of her polluted snatch.

Someone actually went raw into that. Blew inside her too.

Remember that the next time you think men have any semblance of control.

Quote: (07-30-2014 06:08 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

My god.. and to think Great Britain went from this nation conquering super empire to a country that sells county fair tickets to degenerates so they can watch some two pence slapper with huge fake tits squeeze another welfare recipient out of her polluted snatch.

We've a long and proud tradition of enjoying "freak shows".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freak_show

And we enjoy nothing more than being entertained by the plebeian.

The UK is full of these dumb tarts.

She hasn't failed the UK. The people who give her a platform, and the cunts that pay to do shit like watching an absolute no-mark give birth are failing the UK. In fact, they're failing humanity.

Quote: (07-30-2014 06:49 AM)MattC Wrote:  

She hasn't failed the UK. The people who give her a platform, and the cunts that pay to do shit like watching an absolute no-mark give birth are failing the UK. In fact, they're failing humanity.

She never had anyone to sit her down and say that she was being an idiot, and that choices had consequences.

Because she's never been faced by the truth, she continues on with the delusion that she can eat flour and shit cupcakes.

The problem with women is too much self esteem.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

IMO, England is the greatest example of how destructive leftist policies can be to a society. Once the most powerful country in the world, it will soon no longer exist. No great invading army, well the Muslim immigrants but they didn't invade they were welcomed under leftist policies. Just simply letting leftist policies run wild and everyone looking for someone else to blame and expecting someone else to do the hard work. Liberalism fully blown, a complete disaster for mankind.