rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Data Sheet] Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China

Note: As I will be here for a while, I will be adding things to this data sheet on an ongoing basis.

==

Context: Many data sheets offer the raw data and intel, but little in the way of context; just because I do well somewhere doesn't mean you will...and if you go somewhere and kill, I may go there and struggle. Here is your context and who I am;

6'3, white, brown hair, green eyes. 190 lbs. I often tell girls I'm from California (but I'm not)...being white, tall and green-eyed I am doing well...however I am not blonde; my White-God Factor is only about 80%.

I am planning to stay here for a long time. If you aren't...just lie and say you are.

I can speak basic, fundamental Chinese; I can have a rudimentary conversation, do an introduction, go places, get places, buy stuff (and haggle) and if I have a date with a girl who speaks no English - provided she speaks slowly - I can fuck her at the end of the night (though this is hardly an accomplishment, these girls worship white guys).

Being black in China is kind of strange. On one hand, it's an absolute non-starter for quite many girls (the Chinese are racist as hell), but on the other, a lot of girls (especially young girls) are highly curious about it. Also 'African' Black and 'American' Black play differently, and one of the best players I know, who slays way more girls than I do (I once said to him, 'I'm doing okay man, I fucked 6 girls last month and 4 the month before, how many you get?', 'I get at least ten a month, man...'), is from Kenya (says he's from California) and looks like Romany Malco...however he is also a KTV singer who speaks fluent Mandarin, so I know all that helps. If I had to place a number on it, I'd say about 1 in 5 girls is curious enough about it to just want to fuck you, but of course with game, the language and status you can bump this up.

==

An Introduction to the Psychology of Chinese Girls:

Now this may not be totally accurate, rather just a representation of my experiences and the experiences of others, but I think it's pretty close.

You're dealing with a totally different breed of woman than you do in the West; different values, different mores, different ways of doing things...Describe Chinese girls in three words? Naive, Deprived and Tenacious.

Does that mean that you can't yank girls out of the club for one night stands? Of course not, learn the game and don't overdrink (overdrinking is the #1 cause of getting no pussy in Chinese clubs - Chinese people will feed foreigners drinks all night - are they being friendly, or are they just removing you from the game?) and you can still do that easily (I've fucked some depraved Chinese girls that let me do some pretty horrible things to them - and wanted some even more horrible shit that I just couldn't do). Does that mean no first date bangs? Fuck no! My batting average on first dates is gaudy, north of 75%. However, there are ways that you need to change and adapt your game, and I will attempt to demystify them.

Bottom line? Unlike the careerist, badboy-fucking 'have my fun now and it don't stop!' chicks who smash into the wall at 28 going 195 we usually deal with, the Chinese girls are different...more like an 'I secretly fuck a foreigner because I'm curious and I want to marry a rich man so I can just shop all day!' type of mindset. You need to be a little beta to get the job done here. Yeah 'Was this Beta' and principles are important, but when there's pussy on the table, most of my principles go out the window.

The first and only rule of Chinese girls: Operate with discretion!

In the West, you have to (usually) first build attraction with girls. In China, if you're even slightly good-looking, these girls will think about what it's like to get fucked by you the second they see you; invert your game. Instead of showing badboy traits and game, you have to show off the niceguy inside to build rapport.

You will also need to learn some Chinese. Being an attractive foreigner instantly boosts your status above all men making less than 20,000 RMB a month (maybe 1 in 20 men make that much money), but good luck converting with no Chinese. These girls know how hard it is to learn Chinese; even some rudimentary Chinese will make them giggle.

One commonality they share with their western counterparts? Cognitive Dissonance. 'I don't want a foreign boyfriend!', they then fuck a foreigner. 'I don't like badboys and players!', they then fuck a badboy player. This, as we know, is why game works.

Bear in mind that once you either a) isolate them or b) get a few drinks into them, much of the whole 'keeping my face', 'I want to meet a man to marry', 'I don't just have sex easily' and 'I don't like foreigners' goes straight out the window.

Chinese women are openly money-hungry. The unspoken (rather, spoken-freely) agreement is 'You provide the money and the house, I provide the pussy and the kids!'. Unlike their Western counterparts, Chinese women tend to make shit money (because yes, Western women are rich, despite being paid something like 32 cents for every ten dollars a man makes so I'm always told...Chinese women don't believe me when I tell them that it's illegal for a Western company to decide to pay women less than they pay men, in fact they think it's asinine).

The three things Chinese women love the most, in order: 1) Money, 2) Clothes, 3) Children.

While it is easier to approach Chinese girls in groups, fucking them with they're with a group is nearly impossible. Isolate, do things discreetly, LIVE ALONE!

If you don't like Condoms (and if you're banging 2-5 girls a month, use condoms), I pray your pull-out game is solid, because they WILL try to trap you into a baby (and therefore marriage) to either keep you here or emigrate to your country. Two have tried this with me, and I know a 24 year old American, a total idiot, who had a 21 year old girlfriend he was banging raw, who he knocked up and guess what? He's getting married and trapped here forever.

Be prepared to throw a bit of cash around to get laid. I know, 'Was this beta?' and all that, but to unless you yank her out of the club, to bang a lot of these girls you have to take them to dinner, or skating, or for ice cream, or to KTV...but all this shit is dirt-cheap for the pussy you get. Don't be a stiff-ass with your dough...you're making at least 6000 a month teaching, these chicks are making 1000-2000, perspective.

==

Haikou, Hainan Island:

First, before I get to Chengdu; I spent 5 days in Haikou on a mini-vacation, beautiful place, great weather, clean (by Chinese standards)...though a distinct talent drop-off from the place this data sheet will cover, Chengdu (word on the street is all the trophy wives and secret mistresseses are sent to Sanya on the opposite side of the island - and in the wintertime...I was there in June). There was a farily large bar street near the intersection of Haibao and Yishi Roads in the city's west. Worth checking out for sure if you're in the area. I have also heard that the big bar area is on Haidian Island on Sandong Road but never did attend.

Chengdu, Sichuan Province:

Overview:

Chengdu is the most important commercial, transit and industrial hub in the Western part of China, with an urban population of around 13 million. It's rich history dates back over two thousand years.

It's the home of the Pandas, which can be viewed, and if you have some cash you need to get away from, you can even take a photograph with one at the Wolong Giant Panda Research Facility a few hours outside of town. Can you say Value Demonstration? My Panda picture will be on prominent display at my house when I return home.

The weather is okay; long, warm summers (though with a distinct 6-8 week Rainy Season in July-August) and short winters with rare snow and drops to about 2 Celsius at the coldest (8-9 is much more typical for a winter day). It's not often sunny and in fact is rather overcast but not extremely so; this mincing little British fairy I knew here told me that it was sunny 17 days in all of 2013, what a dipshit; I'd say in spring and the fall you get 10-15 sunny days a month, 5-10 in winter and summers are variable. As I post this, we are now on our 5th sunny day in a row.

The air is shitty, because Chengdu is a big city in a giant basin. Readings above 120 are common and anything between 60 and 80 is considered 'Good'. You will get sick because of it, so be sure to come with your antibiotic and antihistamine game secured.

Getting There:

There are now direct flights from San Francisco to Chengdu 3 times a week with plans to add more flights and (possibly) more routes into North America and Europe. If you aren't NORCAL based though, you'll probably fly in through Beijing/Shanghai/Hong Kong and connect to Chengdu Shuangliu Airport, which is about a 50 RMB taxi ride from the city proper. Plans for a new, larger airport are being drawn and it should be complete by 2017.

As with other major cities, there are myriad long-distances buses and train routes connecting Chengdu to other cities.

'Chengdu's Legendary Beauties':

Chengdu is widely known throughout China to have the most beautiful girls...and yes, I did notice a ton of them; I see more fine ass in a single day here than I do in over a week in most other places when I would travel...and fine in different ways; lots more Chengdu girls have fat asses and big tits. I've already fucked two that had D-cups.

'Best' in China though? I don't know; I think the hottest women in China are in Shanghai (Shanghai is 50% NYC, 40% LA and 10% Mexico City - this means that the hottest girls from Chengdu will invariably end up in Shanghai) but they tend to be snobby princesses, and I saw even more stunners when I visited for a few days Chongqing (JESUS! Chongqing...I have no data, some mad fine honeys though EVERYWHERE)...but still, there are more than enough beautiful girls, the town swims with them.

Personality-wise...I find them easier (in both meanings of the word) than their coastal counterparts. Coastal cities (Hangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing etc,.) are all business, business, business, money, money, money; their love life comes after their work life in those places (sad, I know). It's much easier to get a girl out of the club on the same night here, it's much easier to convince a girl to just want to bang with no relationship here (though for most of them it is a tough sell).

As I had alluded to, switch up your game; World game, not cocky-funny assholery will get you the pussy here, be a confident beta; yes, you will probably have to do a few dinner-dates to get laid here, but so what? Eating in China is super-cheap.

Lastly, I don't know if this is just a local thing or a product of the times, but feminine grooming definitely was stepped up in Chengdu. Bear in mind I was in China from April 2012 to April 2013, so there's a chance it may have changed, but even still; way more Chinese girls have shaved armpits, shaved legs, and shaved pussies these days...or in this place?

Logistics:

If you're coming here to live, or planning to stay for an appreciable amount of time (3+ months), set yourself up right from Jump Street by having the cash to get a place near Tongzilin, Nijiaqiao or Sichuan Gymnasium; more expensive, sure, but your logistics alone will get you pussy. You're a stone's-throw from Lan Kwai Fong, Jiu Yan Qiao and the universities.

Taxis, as is everywhere in China, are abundant but can be difficult to catch. I bought an eBike, pays for itself but keep your head on a swivel. The bus lines are comprehensive and reliable. The Chengdu Metro is 2-8 Kuai per ride and makes most Western Subway lines look like dogshit; fast, efficient and clean...only issue is that they stop running it at 11 PM. The Southern terminus is Century City and the Northern one is Shengxian Lake...Nijiaqiao, Sichuan Gym and Tongzilin are in the middle. To the West it's Xipu and to the East it's the Chengdu Public Admin...they are currently constructing more lines.

Day Game:

Not really a thing in China yet, but I have pulled numbers/WeChat handles and subsequently fucked girls running day game (it's SO easy to get a Chinese girl's number, ten times easier to get her WeChat). Same principles apply; be opportunistic and dress well (how you dress > how handsome you are in China, generally, signifies wealth). Good daygame spots are Chunxi Road, Nijiaqiao-Sichuan Gymnasium and Tianfu Square. All have their own stops on the Metro; Sichuan Gym and Nijiaqiao are Line 1, Chunxi is line 2, Tianfu is the central hub where they meet.

Also, get comfortable approaching groups, both mixed and straight female. It's much easier to get a girl's WeChat and subsequently bang her at a later date if she's with her friends, you can shoot some simple Chinese and they love you. Girls alone are wary and shy.

Go there feeling outgoing and with your Momo set up and you can get something.

The Foreign Spots I know, from least to most Weesh:

Shamrock is an Irish pub right on Renmin Nanlu Si Duan (People's Road South 4th section). Good selection of beer and ALL the Chinese girls want to go there on dates. You get a lot of girls from the adjacent university that go here.

How Weesh is it?: Not weesh, I actually enjoy Shamrock the odd time. It's where I take new teachers when they arrive and where I went to watch the World Cup.

The Beer Nest in Nijiaqiao (on Lingshuguan Road near Kehua Road) offers a wide selection of Bavarian and German beers. At a high price granted, but the good thing about this is that the higher prices tend to deter most of the dipshit foreigners who spend half their monthly salary on one bar night and then wonder why they're broke when it's a distant two weeks until payday.

How Weesh is it?: Not weesh, central and gets hopping, a good 'pre-party' spot, though I myself am not a fan of German beers.

Savages is off Kehua Road in Nijiaqiao, a restaurant-style club type of place. Decent eats and an okay crowd, more foreign talent than Ellen's, which I will describe below, if you want a hot foreign girl (and why I don't know, but I tire of the local fare as well at times), go here.

How Weesh is it?: If you go sparingly it's not weesh at all, but it's not a spot in which I am considered a regular.

Ellen's is on Lingshuguan Road just before Kehua Road on the 4th floor of a large hotel. Good food but rammed with foreigners and the Chinese girls who want to fuck all of them...good on occasion, but again; not a regular there.

How Weesh is it?: Semi-weesh.

Tag is on the 21st (or 12th?) floor as the same building as Ellen's...tiny, too smoky, mediocre talent, music too loud, full of foreigners. Skip it.

How Weesh is it?: Extremely Weesh.

Here we Go! is on the same floor and about equally weesh, though for different reasons; it's not a tiny smoky club with thumping beats...it's a chilled-out jazz spot, but the foreigners here are even bigger dickheads than the ones at Tag. Skip it.

How Weesh is it?: Extremely Weesh, weeshest spot in all the weeshness empire.

Lan Kwai Fong:

This is where you want to be to; a ubiquitous Chinese party street, it is named for the similar district in Hong Kong but is allegedly much bigger and better.

This is where many of the biggest clubs in the city are, and all being adjacent to each other, it's easy to hop and bounce girls.

I love the Chinese Bars infinitely more than the Foreign spots. Hotter girls (by several orders of magnitude), the rich Chinese people will pour drinks down your throat if you engage them and it's just more FUN not having to deal with dipshit gameless foreigners who won't even chat up a girl unless they're ten beers deep. It's a big problem in China; you have these dudes that get NO pussy in their home country and suddenly girls are eyeing them up, they have no frame of reference for the situation and no way to handle...I think this is why I can't really stand to hang out with but a few foreigners and only count about 5 of them as my friends.

However, instead of dipshit retard foreigners with their awful game and overdrinking...you have new issues to face in Chinese clubs; the heavies, the rich men there with their mistresseses and concubines. Those guys don't exactly dig some drunk foreigner chopping up their fuck toy, so step carefully

Lan Kwai Fong is fairly easy to find, located on Wang Jiang Road on the banks of the Jinjiang River, you will not miss it once you see it. It's just a few minutes by taxi from Nijiaqiao.

Jiu Yan Qiao ('Nine-eyed bridge'):

Like Lan Kwai Fang, Jiu Yan Qiao is a party street where you can find just about anything you're looking for, fall in love every 30 seconds as the girls walk by. I was there once in May, drinking a street beer waiting for some friends, a beautiful girl in a blue dress stared at me, I opened her, got her WeChat and the following week, I had her over for dinner and fucked her.

The big spots are Only and Muse, both places that ram in the talent. Only is a more loud, packed and high-energy dance club...not the type of place I like to frequent often these days (being older now), but can be lots of fun. I have only once pulled a girl out of Only.

Muse is my favorite place in Chengdu. I have gone 2 for 6 in Muse. It's got a dance floor but it's a more laid-back, spacious, less frantic place than Only.

Best part? You can easily bounce between spots as Muse and Only are about 50 meters down the road from each other.

Jiu Yan Qiao is located near the river, on Shunjiang Road. Jiu Yan Qiao has two areas; a 'newer' area that has Muse and Only, and a more hectic 'older' area right by the bridge it's named after with smaller bars and less girls. All the prime talent is at Muse and Only and in that area.

Lan Kwai Fang and Jiu Yan Qiao are NOT the places to be a dickhead...and it is VERY easy to overdrink when partying with Chinese people. If you're talking to some honey and a dude in Gucci loafers tells you to fuck off, just fuck off; plenty of girls for everyone. This is where the ballers, Gangsters and CPC members roll...they will kill you if you're a fuckhead. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL.

Momo and WeChat:

You can only get these apps on smartphones...don't make the same mistake I did; buy your smartphone on like the 26th, 27th of the month, then go to your carrier that day and sign up for a data plan that activates on the first of the next month...trust me, it will save you a big pain in the ass and a lot of money doing this.

WeChat is a WhatsAPP-style rapid-messaging service. You can pull girls off it (go to the 'discover' icon,'people nearby' and 'females only', I try to add 2-3 a week this way). It's international so you can also use WeChat to talk to your people back home, easier than Skype (but not as heavily encrypted...don't talk about sensitive shit over it).

When you approach a group of Chinese girls, getting a number might not be so easy, but getting her WeChat? That's kid game.

Any China-based RVFers can PM me for my WeChat ID.

==

Momo is the Chinese Tinder. Set it up, walk to a university and activate it. I know a guy who has absolutely ZERO game that pulls girls off of Momo every few weeks. Only available on Apple and Android platforms.

Momo is good because if you have it, you will get pinged and can ping, so therefore you have an endless stream of prospects, and also because there are a lot of 'okay' but still fuckable girls for easy bangs, but also a lot of very attractive girls if you're fishing for an LTR or a #1 (as I will mention, just because she's on Momo, doesn't mean she's automatically DTF).

There was an English Momo, but they cancelled it in July so I'm back to Chinese. I've had it for 9 weeks and have fucked 7 girls I pulled off it (just ping 5-10 girls a day, keep your data topped up and always stay logged in when you travel - my good friend has had English Momo since the start and has fucked at least 30...but the difference is that I go for 18-22 and 27-32 (23-26 these girls get ultra-marriage minded, stay away), he goes for 18-45, and I only fuck cute girls, he fucks whoever he can line it up with). The oldest was a 33-year old divorcee who drove an Audi, the youngest was 18 (I had a few 18 year olds...most are 19-24). You could only get English Momo on the iPhone from the google store, it was discontinued on July 5th. Chinese Momo is available on Apple and Android platforms.

Momo: How I do it:

I had a bit of a steep learning curve with Momo; having never done any OL thing before, it was all new to me so I had to learn, it took me about two weeks. Anyone coming to China, I hope this helps so you don't make the same mistakes I made. I won't lie and say that Momo guarantees you sex (though once you learn the ways, it's easy), but it guarantees you a steady stream of sexual prospects.

After July 5th 2014, you can only get it in Chinese, but eventually you will learn how it all works. As it is now just in Chinese, you will require a Chinese person you can trust (...) to help you get set up.

Since English Momo is gone (I did not delete it from my Phone in case they bring it back) this will be moot, but nonetheless, they both offer different strengths and weaknesses.

English Momo is in English which is huge, and you can search by location update time (which was clutch) and you could ping anyone; but there isn't a lot of girls on it and you're in direct competition with the foreigners (the gameless, clueless, broke idiot foreigners who only hang out with other foreigners and go to the foreign bars, that comprise about 70% of the foreigners, generally lock into LTRs with mediocre girls within 2-3 months of arrival and stay off Momo; you're up against the big dogs on Momo, shine bright).

Chinese Momo is in freaky Chinese, has a whole bunch of shit that I have no idea what it is, connectivity is unreliable at times (even when WeChat is operational, Chinese Momo will at times be down, I have no clue why) and a 'star system' (the longer you're registered and the more female followers you have, I think, the more stars you get, and I think you can pay for stars too), and you can only ping girls with as much or less stars than you have, but I have found a way around this; you can ping higher-star girls if you follow them. There are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more girls on Chinese Momo. I wish I could still use both.

While ostensibly for banging, and you can easily bang the girls you meet on Momo, your approach must be different. Calibrate for culture here, use Momo as more of a face-time app and then bang the girls. Meet, and put in a bit of time if you have to.

Chinese girls don't want to lose face and look slutty; there are many girls that are looking for many different things; friends, networking opportunities, a boyfriend (tons of girls on Momo have boyfriends - my advice is to strike fast, as in if they say they want to meet you, get them to shoot you an address immediately, find a taxi and then fuck them that day - In early July I was teaching in the North end of the city, I pinged a girl after class, she said she wanted to meet me and ten minutes after I got to her house we were in the shower together...a few days later I wanted to fuck her again, but she deleted me from WeChat, had a boyfriend), people to party with etc,. etc,. etc, but the girls that are just looking for banging are few and far between (I only had two). Hell, many girls use Momo just to talk to their friends! Don't assume that Momo = automatically DTF...bear in mind that like Facebook, it's quite a solid outlet for cockteasing and attention-whoring.

It's really good for finding girls to party with and then bang (or bang their friends - I pinged a girl once and took her to LKF, but ended up liking her friend more and a few days later banging her instead). It was not unusual for me to Momo a girl, agree to a meet (for coffee or drinks, to 'teach English'), and if a day date, drag her back 'to look at pictures of my son' (I don't have a son) and if a night date (and I like the night dates better...once I met a girl in a club, and she was weak so I went home with another girl I met that night) to drink and dance with her and her friends and then bang her a few days later. When I first got it I was outright asking girls if they wanted to fuck (I did get one - who still hits me up on occasion for sex), but I was getting blown out heavy. I am going to offer a lot of data on Momo, but if it's 'Too long, did not read' for you (and if you plan to come to China, you really should read it), the gist:

- Update your location at least once an hour.
- Have a solid profile.
- Ping tons of chicks, and expect to get pinged quite a bit. Go to high-traffic areas.
- Lots of homos and hookers use this app, practice safe judgement.
- Try to stay away from the local girls.
- Don't ping unless she has at least 5 pictures, of herself, in good-lighting at close distance.
- Know and know how to pass the Chinese shit tests.
- Pull them to WeChat or QQ (more girls have WeChat), tell them you're an English teacher.
- Don't be too aggressive.
- Invite them out for drinks, dancing, ice-cream etc., you will need to chuck around a bit of cash.
- The best cure for oneitis? Ping ping ping.

Basic Tips:

- Keep your data topped so you can use it everywhere...I spent about 600 Yuan on Data the month I had it in English (but I fucked 7 really cute girls, so it's a fair tradeoff)
- Be routinely topping up your searches (On English Momo you could go by 'last location update: 15 minutes' so you know they're in the area...in Chinese, no), because it updates your location. I send out a lot of pings, but a few girls have pinged me, too.
- Different areas get you different results. Sitting in my pad, maybe 1 in 5 ping me back; my area is full of dippy, semi-retarded Chinese 18 year olds and there are quite a few other foreigners around and it's a rich area so there is heavy competition. At Chunxi Road, it's 1 in 2 and at Tianfu Square I swear that it's about 3 of 4. If you aren't pinging at least 5 (and ideally 10) girls a day, you won't get the mileage you want out of Momo.
- Have some nice, flattering profile pictures of yourself and a jazzed-up profile ready. I lie through my teeth on my profile; 'Places visited often' are mostly places I've been 2-3 times (but like they care). As with dating websites and FaceBook before it, the eye-catching profile is essential.

==

- There are two shit tests these girls chuck at you; The first is 'We cannot communicate!'. How do you overcome this shit test? Easy, just lie through your teeth, say you speak Chinese and make sure you look sexy when you meet them.
- The second shit test, sadly, is much more difficult to parry, but I have found a way to beat it at least some of the time; 'Oh I am so busy/out of town/can't see you for at least _________'. How to respond? 'Ok', THEN IGNORE THEM. This test is basically a brush-off, and in my experience, about 2 out of 3 of them will not message you back (so they weren't into you, oh well), but that 1 in 3...give them a few days and 'Wa! Why is you the ignoring me!? [Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif]!!!?!?!?!?!'. Tell them you're a busy man and don't like to wait and then try to see them in the next few days...The hottest girls on this thing (After pinging just about everything within range in the start, now I only message the ten percenters - I'm getting less quantity but more quality these days) are bothered night and day. You probably assume that the average Chinese guy is a pussy (a correct assumption), but don't think that he ain't bold from behind his smartphone; as it is the world over hot girls get TONS of male attention.

(And bitch please; you do manicures for a living [the 3 most common professions I encounter are; 1) clothing sales, 2) esthetics and 3) nurses...students, hookers, singers, artists, bartenders, dancers, models and office girls are sprinkled in for diversity], and have a 5-star rating and 300 followers, how busy can you be?)

==

- There are a lot of bots on this thing, at least 2-3 times a week a bot tries to 'Follow' me. How can you tell a bot? They send vague messages, that when you reply, they do not, and a lot of them register on the same day. Block them.
- There are also a lot of prostitutes on Momo. Their first message asks for money (and you get pinged in a nightclub), chances are it's a hooker. I am not confident enough in my 'shoring' ability to do it in Chinese.
- There are also a lot of gays on Momo. 90% of the time I block, 10% of the time I troll for a few minutes and then block.

==

- Let's call this segment 'Lessons Learned the Hard Way'. Lessons Learned the Hard Way I: Once you get this set up, you'll want to ping everything that moves (I know I did - bear in mind there is a limit to how many girls you can ping a day, I think it's 20)...so you sit on your couch in your apartment and see who's close by...and damn, she's fine and DAMN! Just 40 meters away, 'PING!' Hey [Image: wink.gif], and she responds, and yadda yadda, she comes over 'to see a movie' and you fuck her, and it is fun. Ok, right? But then the next day she wants to come over again (because these chicks aren't getting fucked right - your big Western dick and mad porno-style fucking is exactly what they want - though the little ones, think 5'1 85 lbs, you gotta be gentle with their pussies the first few times), and the next day, and the day after, until finally you tell her you're busy tonight (likely with work or another girl met on Momo), so you get home a few hours later than usual and you just want to relax...and there she is, waiting at your door. This EXACT THING happened to me (and I'm sketchy on the details totally but to at least two friends of mine something similar went down); I fucked a 21-year old who lives on the 17th floor of my building (I'm on the 8th), and every day for almost two weeks she would roll over around 6:45 (I get home from work around 6:30), and at first it was cool; she was really cute and as soon as we got into my place I'd pick her up and carry her to bed...and it was good, I'd fuck her and she'd catch a shower and then she'd leave an hour later...but then it was a shower, she'd cook and then leave two hours later...and then she'd ask to stay the night...and then she'd ask to stay in my place during the day (my place is way better than hers was. I have no idea what this chick did for money, I think she has rich parents)...TLDR? Try to stay away from the local girls. One of my favorite things to do? Going on the metro and pinging chicks at every stop it makes, and at least once a week I pull a girl's WeChat from the metro, win win.
- Lessons Learned the Hard Way II: These girls false advertise like crazy. I pinged a girl who had 5 pics, in which she looked pretty cute, and I went to meet her, and while yes, her body was great (awesome legs and ass, bigish tits), she had bad skin and snaggle teeth; I'm a white 6'3 foreigner with green eyes, I don't do butterfaces...what makes this worse is that I ping them and bring them to WeChat (for push-button translate), and after I met this girl for coffee and bolted, she bothered me for a week on WeChat, and while I'm kind of an asshole because I know what it takes, I have trouble doing so to people I feel don't deserve it (as Chinese girls on the surface are sweet, to foreign boys at least)...in order to get her to fuck off I had to tell her that she was not cute enough for me and send her pics of the girls that I had already banged in China...made her sad, she blocked me on WeChat, and I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry (the whole 'As a woman it's my god-given right to demand a tall, charming, rich, handsome man but a man is wrong to want a beautiful, young woman!' double standard does not exist in China, these chicks know their place, which is clutch). Don't ping girls who don't have good, clear pictures of themselves on their Momo profile. Dead giveaways are makeup, the distance from which she is photographed and the lighting she uses...and the real and honest truth? Even if she's amazing in her pictures, she will ALWAYS look better in her her pics than she does when you meet her at the club or she pops into your house.

==

- On Tryouts: Expect a lot of tryouts. While yes, some girls will be down to 'come over and watch a movie', most of the time, they will want to meet you and 'vet' you first to see if you pass the test. I have had some bullshit tryouts. Girls that I thought were DTF (because they said they wanted to meet NOW) wanting to go get tea or go for a walk...but this is not a good attitude to have. Go on the tryout, let them see how much you can talk with them and that you are who your profile says, and then a few days later bang them...and if not them, these girls will invite you to the club or to KTV with their friends...go into tryouts with a bit of a long game in mind. My favorite tryouts are the clubs; in addition to once these girls get a few drinks in they loosen up, there are always other girls around.
- That being said, if I go for a tryout and then we continue to talk and it's clearly a no, she gets dropped. For a while I was meeting and bringing to WeChat 2-3 girls a DAY from Momo, so many of them (in fact, I have recently had to purge about 20 of them from WeChat because I no longer speak with them).
- Have good translation software. I use Pleco, because it's offline and can never go down (unlike Google Translate). I also bring the girls to WeChat/QQ (though some don't have) and push-button it, but sometimes it gives you a fucky result.
- Tactical Gambit: Tell these girls you are an English teacher looking for students. Invariably some will say 'Not just over micro-message (WeChat)?', say 'That doesn't help your speaking'...because you might find that many Chinese can read and write English fairly well even if they can't speak...speaking (the most important part of any language) is not heavily taught in Chinese schools.
- For meetings, I try to get girls to meet me, if not at my place, at a place nearby...I can't read Chinese, and I've had a few girls that I couldn't bang and wanted to bang because I went to meet them and couldn't find them. Unless she's absolutely smoking fit or suggests a place you know well, try to pull them to you. At worst settle for the club.
- When speaking with a girl with zero English, speak in as rudimentary English as possible so she can translate it easier. Not 'We can go see 'Mission Impossible 3: Ghost Protocol' on Monday Evening', 'We watch movie Monday', get me?
- By age, while yes, I do like them 18-22, it is the most difficult racket; Despite dressing and acting provocatively, don't forget that these girls aren't generally slutty and are naive (though curious) about sex. The only way I'll ping a girl 23-27 is if she's super fine, and older than that is the easiest (have given up on getting married, and they have money - the 33 year old still invites me over to bang occasionally)...but I like a challenge and I love a youthful, sexy body; I will continue to bleed it out for university-age pussy, and I know you guys here know why. I'd rather fuck three 19 year olds in a month than ten 30 year olds.
- Most girls will be on the fence about meeting and banging a foreigner. The game is different in this part of the world. Nonetheless, there are three game tenets that have consistently worked for me (granted, you need to apply them in as simple terms as possible, and just properly); extreme disqualification ('I think I'm too _____ for you!', 'You're not ___ enough for me!' etc,.). agree and amplify ('What!? Who says I want to have sex with you?') and vulnerability game ('Oh, I'm so sad because I can't talk to anyone!' blah blah).
- I usually ping girls, and if they get back to me, Pleco a thing or two up and then try to bring them over to WeChat, which has a translation feature and has the added perk of ensuring that you are speaking to a real person. You can also go through girls' pics on WeChat to see if they're worth fucking.
- ...But all that being said, you can get into a WeChat rut...girls can think you just want to be friends. Whenever I do this, the next ten girls I ping, I chat a bit then ask what they're doing tonight...and yes, I have 'I love sex', in Chinese, in my WeChat favorite messages to go apocalyptic.
- All this being said, what you really want to know...'How many girls do you have to ping before you fuck one, NP?'...about 1 in 25, but again, that's me; you might fuck 1 of every 8, you might fuck 1 of every 50, context, and again, rarely is it 'Come over and bang, here is the address', it's 'We'll go for a walk/coffee/dancing and then afterwards bang.'
- Just because it's for banging doesn't mean the the girls will flock to foreigners...many will avoid and delete your message before reading it and in fact Chinese girls can be just as flaky as their North American counterparts. Double-book.
- I know I need to tell almost none of you this...but don't get hung up on any one girl; there are so many of them (that said, there are three or four, who were really cute who I was talking to and had met but didn't bang, but fell out and I was a little let down when that happened). You know what's happened to me twice now? I pinged a girl, got her to WeChat and she liked me so we firmed up plans, but a few hours before she flaked and I did not fuck her that night...so what happened? I met another girl that I had previously pinged instead, fucked two of them that night. Tons and tons of girls, my girl backlog is so intense that usually about one day a week I ping a few of them on WeChat, ask them if they want to bang and if yes they come over, if no I cease all contact (I only delete the ugly ones). There is LITERALLY a bottomless well of hot young Chinese pussy on Momo. The best cure for oneitis is the ping.
- My learning curve was steep because I had not mastered the proper affect something like this requires. At first I was too aggressive with my 'come over and fuck' vibe, then I was too passive with more of a 'let's be friends!' vibe; you need to find that middle ground. Chinese girls are weird; it's a no-no to tell them to just come and bang, but it's perfectly fine to send (and request) pictures and ask them if they like foreigners and think you're cute. You have to constantly be oscillating between kind, sweet niceguy and aggressive alpha, master the push and the pull, get the bitches lining up outside your flat. Once you have exchanged maybe 15-20 WeChat messages, ask them if they want to meet for ice cream, skating, a movie, at the bar etc,.

1) Go to a place where people gather. The best place for Momo in Chengdu is BY FAR Tianfu Square; an endless cycle of girls coming through because it's the central subway hub and it's right downtown; 3 of the girls I banged in June I pinged initially in Tianfu Square (1 from my apartment, one on Chunxi Road, two on the outskirts)...Chunxi Road, the Global Center and Tongzilin are also good, as are areas with few foreigners on the outskirts.
2) Ping some chicks...be aware that they lie about their age and post fake or doctored up pics on this thing so be careful. A safe rule of thumb is to not ping girls who have less than 8 photos and list their age as 18 or older.
3) I try to ping at least 5 chicks a day, sometimes up to ten...and if I had more free time I would wake up, get on the subway and every day go somewhere new and bump up those numbers.
4) When you get one on the line, don't just offer your dick...it doesn't work so well. Yes, you will get the odd one that's DTF, if so get her over to WeChat and have your address in your favorite messages.
5) ...HOWEVER, most of the time you have to warm them up first. Yes, when you suggest to meet you will get 'Oh why you want to meet me!?'...I hope before this you mentioned that you are an English teacher. 'I'm an English teacher and I'm looking for students!' and 'I want to improve my Chinese!' are both effective. Offer to take them skating, to the movies or for coffee. If they like to go clubbing, go clubbing with them, they will dress their best and will be with friends.
6) When you pull them to WeChat, chances are they have a Chinese name (...), GIVE THEM A UNIQUE ENGLISH NAME! Trust me, if you can't read Chinese (I don't know how ANYONE can read Chinese...) and you ping a ton of girls you will lose track of these girls quick. My single-day record for Momo-WeChat conversions is 6 (I banged 1 of them later), easy to lose sight.
7) Strike hard and strike fast; most of these girls like to party so your refractory period is minimal, 3-7 days. Either offer to teach them English at Starbucks, or to go dancing with them.
8) Don't get too drunk if you go dancing and fuck them at the end of the night...but if she's with her friends don't be let down that she won't come home with you...gotta keep that face, after all...book her for later.

Conclusion: If you want a maximal stream of fresh pussy, you should have a 5-pronged approach to the game;

1) Taking care of yourself, looking sharp, making money, learning the language, being a little more beta then you are in the West (what we on RVF realize is 'normal game')
2) Going clubbing and dancing to pull them back for one-night stands (I get an ONS about one in every 5 times I go to the club, and there have been at least 5 times when I could have pulled a girl back, but either I didn't like something about her appearance, or we were going to the club later...and I never leave without at least 3 new WeChat contacts).
3) Momo (remember to update your location whenever you go somewhere new!)
4) WeChat (Remember to update 'People nearby: Females only' whenever you go somewhere new!)
5) QQ (and sadly I don't have QQ...I need someone to set me up)

Chinese Characters:

Lan Kwai Fang: 兰桂坊
Jiu Yan Qiao: 九眼桥的酒吧街
Nijiaqiao: 倪家桥
Tianfu Square: 天府广场
Chunxi Road: 春熙路
Global Center: 环球中心

Momo: 陌陌
WeChat: 微信

Nonpareil, this is great. I will rep you when I return later..

Will you be there for the next 6 months? I have to visit Chengdu and Shanghai as part of a business trip later on this year/early next year.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Pics would be good, also you said you make 6000 a month? That is enough to game out there?

How about uni jobs?

Quote: (07-29-2014 05:38 AM)2014 Wrote:  

Pics would be good, also you said you make 6000 a month? That is enough to game out there?

How about uni jobs?

My pics are on my phone, I will try in the near future to get them to my email so I can post some of them...I actually plan on taking the SLR to some place where people gather and asking chicks to take my picture (and they will then ask to take my picture with me) and see if I can post them.

6000 is minimum teacher salary, that's just baseline (I make far more than that, white native speaker with experience). In Chengdu the minimum is more like 7500.

It's good to see a VERY in-depth datasheet on a city with very little coverage here on RVF! +1 rep from me.

This is great. I have a question though. I have often thought of living in China for a while, but everyone I know there mentions the terrible air, water full of heavy metals and other such things.

This more than anything has been what has made me doubtful about going to China. Could you speak a little more about how this effects your quality of life in China compared to other major cities outside of China?

Also if you could speak a bit about how you have stuied Chinese. Have you taken formal classes, used anything like pimsleur or any type of software? Have you focused mostly on speaking or do you also focus on reading and writing as well?

Thanks a ton, +1 from me.

i wouldnt download qq, last time i did it put a bunch of annoying ass adware on my laptop that took forever to get off, and then it wouldnt run. mobile version works a lot better but theres no international version for mobile

Quote:Quote:

I am planning to stay here for a long time. If you aren't...just lie and say you are.

Jesus Christ man aren't you worried about long term lung damage? My friend picked up his wife and baby and abandoned ship after a year there when his baby started coughing from all the fumes. My wife's mother hails from Sichuan so yeah for sure the women there are top notch but the city itself is comparable to Shijiazhuang in terms of pollution.

This is great. I have a question though. I have often thought of living in China for a while, but everyone I know there mentions the terrible air, water full of heavy metals and other such things.

To give you an idea, Shijiazhuang is the most polluted city on Earth.

I would expect ANY foreigner willing to live in either city is going to be able to pull mad #'s of women because pretty much no one else is willing to go in there. If you've ever huffed the smoke off the flames of a bonfire, you can get an idea of the air quality in Chengdu. Let me tell you guys, being home after 4 years there, the air is sweet, light and fresh. We don't have to use indoor plants, dehumidifiers or air cleaners at all. The air in China makes you forget what quality air actually feels like inside your body. The difference is night and day, for the last 2 weeks all the sh1t that had collected in my lungs has been making its way back out. We even have clean lake water here, its amazing to see through a lake again. Where I was in GZ, the water was different shades of green and black.

How long have you been in Chengdu?

.you're making at least 6000 a month teaching, these chicks are making 1000-2000, perspective.

NP, you can make easily double that at a tier 1, triple if you run a part time job on the side. Don't let these schools low ball you man, even in Chengdu you should be able to pull down 10k.

China is a single man's paradise and a married man's nightmare. [Image: smile.gif]

As I had alluded to, switch up your game; World game, not cocky-funny assholery will get you the pussy here, be a confident beta; yes, you will probably have to do a few dinner-dates to get laid here, but so what? Eating in China is super-cheap.

Agreed, I was just talking to Chemistry tonight and I remembered a cool 'game trick' you can use. Go buy a deck of UNO cards (at the local JapaneseCartoon Shop) should run you all of 13 rmb. Anyway, when you are at a club and all the other guys are playing gaysh1t like dicegames, whip out your deck of UNO. All the Chinese I ever met were completely fascinated by that game and they get a 'free english lesson' at the same time. It also alleviates the need to make 'convo'. You get to show her that you are a fun guy while you tease her and let her flirt with you when she 'wins' or makes you continually 'pick up'. I used to play this in nightclubs in Urumqi and would have 6 or 7 women gathered around the table and more than a few guys playing out a game of UNO. There is no better way to flirt and tease a girl in an ULTRA loud nightclub then by making her lose at a game with all her friends nearby. Even girls who are dressed to the nines still love playing boardgames... after you get around the boobs, skirts and heels, they are still Asian nerds who spent their entire lives studying. [Image: smile.gif]

Nerds love games, have fun.

Pretty solid sheet. Props.

I also spent a month in Chengdu a few months ago. It's a nice city. However, I disagree with some things.

I don't know what spots you hit up there, but I'd rate most of the girls there as terribly average; on the 5-6 scale, if not uglier, lol. I didn't see too many stunners; actually, they were quite rare for me to spot. Didn't see any girls with big ol' asses or titties either. You'll have to show me if I go back there, haha.

It also seemed like the air conditioners wherever I went were extremely shitty. And it gets hot as a motherfucker there during the late spring/summer. Based on this, and the fact that the city gets pretty boring after a few weeks, I wouldn't live there long term. It's also supposed to be pretty cold during the winter, I think.

Also, food makes you shit water there as well. I'd have iced black coffee at a cafe in the Tianfu Square area; 30 minutes later, diarrhea. Watch out for those spicy noodle dishes too.

Overall, spot on for everything else. Never used Momo or QQ. I'd sit in the same cafe sending out a bunch of texts to random girls on WeChat via the People Nearby feature on some evenings. Got a bunch of dates that way. You're right about the girls using distorted or photoshopped pictures, hahaha. Found that out the hard way. I went to meet this girl that appeared insanely cute in her pictures, then when I saw her in person, she was sporting a mustache and a small gut. I quickly ended that shit.

Also good day game to be had in Chunxi Road and that area like you said, but really, you can approach girls anywhere.

Hardly any foreigners in most areas, so you will get stared at almost everywhere you go. It's kind of an eerie feeling being the only foreigner in most places, apart from the clubs and bars. I also have brown eyes and brown hair, but I didn't really need blonde hair and blue eyes to qualify for the 'white god factor'. I still did well, but I'd like to try out a pair of colored contact lenses to see if it would make a difference or up my results.

but on the other, a lot of girls (especially young girls) are highly curious about it. If I had to place a number on it, I'd say about 1 in 5 girls is curious enough about it to just want to fuck you, but of course with game, the language and status you can bump this up.

I'd have to respectfully disagree with this. I didn't see black dudes with any Chinese girls while I was there. I also went to that nightclub area that has a row of bars and clubs lined up on the street a few times on the weekends, and once saw a group of black dudes--probably African students--standing outside, looking pretty angry. I thought maybe they got denied entry into the bars. I never did see them pull any girls.

To give you an idea of how racist they are, this is a topless foreign male waiter restaurant for Chinese women that's apparently located in Chengdu; notice they didn't hire any black dudes.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/pictures/...iters.html

[Image: foreign-male-models-as-servers-at-chengd...=413%2C467]

On another note, I'll post some pics myself since OP didn't deliver, haha.

[Image: KJDwFol.jpg?1]

[Image: 3VwcSK9.jpg?1]

20 year old I picked up from day game and banged on the first date. She bought me dinner after. [Image: banana.gif]

Top data NP as usual when it comes to China!
How much is a decent apart in the desirable locations you mentioned in your first post?
What would be a comfy budget to have a great time there per month? Think good studio/1bedroom fully furnished in the best part of town within walking distance to clubs, bars, unis? Eating out most times and going out 5 nights a week?

i was in chengdu over the summer for a business trip and i had a great time !

first the food was fantastic for me - i personally love spicy food. i took a shot at street food, fancy restaurents and everything. i didnt have an issue but i think its because i am kind of used to such kind of food. the bbq food on the streets, the dumplings in small restaurents and the hot pot ! amazing. i made friends with a taxi driver who took me to a really nice place for hot pot - and later even set me up on a date with a cute waitress from the restaurent (unfortunately it went nowhere cause her english sucked and she got quite paranoid when i suggested we hang out after the date at my place). food is cheap - including seafood !

people are extremely friendly. like the others have noted its just so easy to get numbers/wechats. just walk on the streets - Chunxi Road and ask directions etc and people are just so eager to help. a lot of people want to improve their english so jump at the chance to speak with someone in english. some girls are also extremely shy, so you just have to be really patient but there is always interest in a foreigner. also i took a lot of chances talking with people by asking them what they are eating , cause everything at many of those restaurents are written in chinese and you dont know what is what. obviously i choose my targets well, either a group of girls or a mixed group. generally a mixed group (more girls than guys) so that the girls dont feel threatened that i am hitting on them. its amazing, they just call you over share their food and make you drink a lot of beer with them. i met a group like this and then had dinner with them , drinking beer and then ended up going to ktv and making out with one of the girls - cute in my book.

girls - i found them really cute. generally i am not a fan of the chinese i have come across in the states and europe. but in chengdu its on a whole another level. even my chinese friends in europe told me that the chengdu girls are supposedly the most beautiful. also helps that they have a really nice attitude and mostly friendly. every girl i talked to on the streets , in the supermarkets (another place to find extremely cute girls , just ask them for advice on what to buy .... for example tea [Image: smile.gif] ) , at different restaurents were super friendly. it just puts on in a great frame of mind later on in the night even if you are not going to follow on them.

i attest that the girls have good boobs and asses - 2 notches (one chinese and another tibetean). one notch was extremely lucky just walking back to the hotel late night and a chinese girl on a bicycle stopped and asked me if i need a ride. sure. found out later that her ex-bf is indian. she said she is not looking for anything more than a conversation that night. well we all know how that one ends generally [Image: smile.gif] really huge boobs , a lil plumpy but cute face. forgot to mention smooth smooth skin, wow. however it took a lot of persistence for me to get her to my place. this was lucky and not cause of game or anything.

nightlife - pretty good.
i highly recommend - jellyfish : why ? good crowds on weekends and some weekdays - went on a thursday too. second its next to the university so a lot of cute 20-22 year old girls. and jellyfish is a place where a lot of white guys also hang out (the bartenders are also from outside china - i talked to one of them , from israel he said getting girls is so easy for him). i also see some black guys killing it with some super hot girls. one of the times i went there were two amazingly hot russian girls - the hottest i have seen. and also an extremely cute japanese girl - but she hardly did more than talking, she talked to me cause of some bollywood movie she watched. i danced with one of the russian girls and then went out for a smoke and when i came back a girl - found out she is from tibet, fell all over me but she was a 5 at best. the russian was not interested in me apart from dancing so i just danced with the tibetean for the night and sealed the deal. the ratio was extremely good. if you go early enough say 11-12, there might be more girls than guys.
also there are some bars/clubs just next door to it , so its easy to bounce places. there are tons of restaurents next to jellyfish and people invariably eat and then go for clubbing. it would be wise to spend some time at one of the restaurents , talk to some group of girls and then just take them to the bars.

another hot and happening place is Lan Kwai Fong - LKF as the chinese call it. really fancy places and super cute girls. there are just tons of clubs to choose from and if you walk there , tons of guys will ask you to come to their club. they will ask you to take a table and then they will bring girls - those are actually working for the club. so as i walking along there one night, one guy was quite persistent about all this. i said alright i dont want a table - just thought he was scamming me, take me there and ill see how it is and then ill decide. so he took me to the club. it was super fancy. just a huge number of girls , a lot and lot. somehow we struck a conversation about partying and girls and he became good friends with me. then he told me most of the girls there work in the club. he let me stay there without a table but somewhere in the corner. there were only tables in the club. and a huge table in the center with girls dancing on top. i tried talking to some girls, a few responded but not good english. when they found out i didnt have a table etc they lost interest. anyways me and the guy ended up going to jellyfish later, he himself is a player. has a chinese gf and a couple of girls for fuck.

i recommend this area if - you are rolling in some cash. there are some serious hotties with no competition.

shamrock - i have heard its a good place, only went there since they had a salsa night on the week. there were some cuties but generally its social circle and the girls are also a bit older. i went on another night when it was american swing night - think its a tuesday. lot of young girls and they are litterally waiting for a white guy. a couple of girls even approached me !

another area of nightclubs is opposite the shangrila hotel - i forget how the area is called. lot of nightclubs and ktvs. i went there but didnt go in cause i ended up in a ktv with a bunch of chinese friends.

all in all, i would say a pretty comfortable place for many of the guys here - black or white.

i would have liked to go out more but then the nature of my work limited my night outs.
also went to leshaan and emishaan for a couple of days. really good places to visit and also some gaming can be done.

Thank you to Nonpareil, not only for this datasheet but for meeting me and showing me a cool ass time.

Asking a Chinese girl to come to your place = asking her to fuck you. This is true for almost all who haven't lived or studied overseas. Some will actually get upset with you, because what you've done is to put them in the position to have no choice but to insult you (in their minds) and make you lose face, by refusing. Its a very uncomfortable position for them to be in - unless of course, they want to fuck you, and then its not a problem at all. Its your job to know when.

Quote: (12-10-2014 08:33 PM)amsdk Wrote:  

i was in chengdu over the summer for a business trip and i had a great time !

(unfortunately it went nowhere cause her english sucked and she got quite paranoid when i suggested we hang out after the date at my place). food is cheap - including seafood !

however it took a lot of persistence for me to get her to my place. this was lucky and not cause of game or anything.

then he told me most of the girls there work in the club. he let me stay there without a table but somewhere in the corner. there were only tables in the club.

Its no secret to anyone in China (read: Asia) that these beautiful girls in the clubs work for the club. He wasn't, in my opinion, doing you any favors - and nothing you've said makes it sound like he has viewed you as anything other than a potential customer (hopefully nothing worse, like a mark). People working in clubs everywhere, but particularly in China, are just about the money - he may have gone drinking with you elsewhere, but that doesn't mean next time you come to the club you're gonna get some kind of deal - remember that a lot of the booze is counterfeit, so even if he comped you a bottle, which would be unusual, the out of pocket cost might be 30 RMB to the club, and I guarantee they'd expect to get it back in some other way.

The quality of girls in Chengdu, which I've not visited, is legendary. Only Chongqing girls (and maybe some Shandong girls for those who like that type) have reps as being better looking. Food wise though, I love spicy hotpot as well and Ma Po To Fu, so I'm sure its heaven.

One piece of advice for China, don't get seduced, be the seducer.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Great data sheet, but I'll also have to add that it's a rough place, like all of China, except the polished parts of Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.

With rough I don't mean dangerous, but dirty, guys spitting everywhere and women lacking style and refinement.

Pollution and food safety is another issue, as well as mostly shitty housing (by western standards) with tons of issues unless you really pay over the top for a second tier city in China.

If you can comfortably handle this (mostly adventurous guys in their 20s) then you can definitely find many hotties and enjoy yourself, but if you want to eat clean, breath clean air and more refined women, then you're better off in Japan - or if you're set on China and got the money, Shanghai is much better in that regard too.

It's strange to me when people point out Shanghai (or Guangzhou or certainly Beijing) as a place that's "clean" in China. Check the reported air reports for Shanghai and the proximity for last winter. In excess of 500ppm in the air - does that sound clean to you? Just because the street that you live on is swept regularly and people aren't spitting on the grounds, it doesn't mean the environment is healthy for you. You can avoid tainted food in China for the most part. You can avoid tainted water. Good luck avoiding tainted air.
Quote: (12-20-2014 05:23 AM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

Great data sheet, but I'll also have to add that it's a rough place, like all of China, except the polished parts of Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.

With rough I don't mean dangerous, but dirty, guys spitting everywhere and women lacking style and refinement.

Pollution and food safety is another issue, as well as mostly shitty housing (by western standards) with tons of issues unless you really pay over the top for a second tier city in China.

If you can comfortably handle this (mostly adventurous guys in their 20s) then you can definitely find many hotties and enjoy yourself, but if you want to eat clean, breath clean air and more refined women, then you're better off in Japan - or if you're set on China and got the money, Shanghai is much better in that regard too.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Quote: (12-20-2014 12:35 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

It's strange to me when people point out Shanghai (or Guangzhou or certainly Beijing) as a place that's "clean" in China. Check the reported air reports for Shanghai and the proximity for last winter. In excess of 500ppm in the air - does that sound clean to you? Just because the street that you live on is swept regularly and people aren't spitting on the grounds, it doesn't mean the environment is healthy for you. You can avoid tainted food in China for the most part. You can avoid tainted water. Good luck avoiding tainted air.

Shanghai air is mostly pretty good, but I was there last winter when the air-apocalypse happened, so I get what you mean.

Clean eating is easily accomplished in Shanghai restaurants (at an expat price of course), while nearly impossible in Chengdu (enjoy your swill oil).

You got upscale areas in Shanghai, a lot more quality apartments to choose from and a much better nightlife, in combination with a lot more English speaking women - both expat (that aren't necessarily obese english teachers) and chinese.

Unlike in Chengdu, being a foreigner doesn't make you a special snowflake though, so you got to have more going for yourself.

With all this talk of how hot Chengdu girls are compared to say Chongqing or wherever, could somebody post up some sample pics and/or links so we could have a reference of the average type of quality please?

Also do girls there dress up in short skirts and heels like they do in Korea or Japan? I know in Taiwan, booty shorts were in for awhile. Do they show skin over there or do they have frumpy clothing?. Not denying there aren't any cute girls there, but am really curious about the hype.

On a related note, my ex-gf is from Qindao and she used to say that city was known for having the most beautiful girls do am starting to think everybody says that about their hometown.

Thanks in advance

Chongqing and Chengdu are next to each other, so the type of girls would be similar. Chongqing is more metropolitan, though Chengdu is also a huge city that is rapidly modernizing. Chongqing people have a rep around of being sort of rough and tumble, perhaps also not so honest. The rep of their women being the most beautiful though is not limited to the locals - many around China would agree. No one is saying that about, say Guangdong girls. I mentioned before Shandong - those are the Qingdao girls that we're talking about (one of the big cities in Shandong province). Many movie stars come from Shandong, and the girls are often quite tall, far skinned and seen as attractive as well. Most Shandong people I met claimed that their people were the most attractive in China, men and women alike.

Can't speak to the clothes, but its quite a bit colder there than down south. Down south the short shorts were everywhere, as were skirts. (Skirts are the typical work uniform for women as well). Sichuan definitely has a longer cold season. I've seen no shortage of short-short wearing sichuan girls in Shenzhen, though, but I'd say Sichuan women are more known for their racks and their complexions than for their asses/legs.

Quote: (12-20-2014 10:58 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

With all this talk of how hot Chengdu girls are compared to say Chongqing or wherever, could somebody post up some sample pics and/or links so we could have a reference of the average type of quality please?

Also do girls there dress up in short skirts and heels like they do in Korea or Japan? I know in Taiwan, booty shorts were in for awhile. Do they show skin over there or do they have frumpy clothing?. Not denying there aren't any cute girls there, but am really curious about the hype.

On a related note, my ex-gf is from Qindao and she used to say that city was known for having the most beautiful girls do am starting to think everybody says that about their hometown.

Thanks in advance

Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Quote: (12-11-2014 12:14 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

Asking a Chinese girl to come to your place = asking her to fuck you. This is true for almost all who haven't lived or studied overseas. Some will actually get upset with you, because what you've done is to put them in the position to have no choice but to insult you (in their minds) and make you lose face, by refusing. Its a very uncomfortable position for them to be in - unless of course, they want to fuck you, and then its not a problem at all. Its your job to know when.

I learnt that on the ground. I agree though i just assumed it was all good. I should have taken it slow and not blown it, she was extremely cute from a small village. Oh well.
Quote: (12-11-2014 12:14 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

Its no secret to anyone in China (read: Asia) that these beautiful girls in the clubs work for the club. He wasn't, in my opinion, doing you any favors - and nothing you've said makes it sound like he has viewed you as anything other than a potential customer (hopefully nothing worse, like a mark). People working in clubs everywhere, but particularly in China, are just about the money - he may have gone drinking with you elsewhere, but that doesn't mean next time you come to the club you're gonna get some kind of deal - remember that a lot of the booze is counterfeit, so even if he comped you a bottle, which would be unusual, the out of pocket cost might be 30 RMB to the club, and I guarantee they'd expect to get it back in some other way.

The quality of girls in Chengdu, which I've not visited, is legendary. Only Chongqing girls (and maybe some Shandong girls for those who like that type) have reps as being better looking. Food wise though, I love spicy hotpot as well and Ma Po To Fu, so I'm sure its heaven.

One piece of advice for China, don't get seduced, be the seducer.

No i agree, he just gave me the info which just confirmed what i read. And for him, also probably next time i would be more agreeable to spend money since i know him. For me it was just fascinating to watch how these middle-men worked, the signs they make to communicate to the club girls, the way they bring customers into the club etc.

The girls are really beautiful as compared to beijing - the only other place i was at. Plus i was there in the summer, so they were in skirts. Those legs are also legendary in my book. I have been told Chongqing also similar quality. Well this trip i got seduced. Next time i will be better informed !

And about pollution, the levels are incredible. Beijing for example some days you might never see the sky, there is a thick smog covering the city. Even in Chengdu the pollution levels are way higher than a normal city in europe/usa.

Chongqing is recommended simply for the food. Nanbin road is outstanding. I remember when I was staying at the Crowne Plaza for a week and I would walk down there and eat at all the famous places. 渝信川菜 is my favorite.

If you guys think these places are dirty, you should have seen them in 2006. I remember the first time I went to Chongqing I couldn't see across the square from the train station. Same applies to Guangzhou as well. It's amazing to see how much better the sky can get when the local government is (slightly) less corrupt and focuses a bit on cleaning things up.

Never been to Chengdu, but it's a place that I would like to go next time that I travel to China. Yes, I'm a Black guy, not a super-duper White guy or exotic Indian, but I still did well in China last time; maybe it was luck though. I banged a woman from Chengdu here in the States, but I only got to mess around a bit in the clubs in Xi'an, and with a few curious girls in GZ and Changsha.

Thanks for the in-depth report, though much of it probably will not apply to me.