rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting eye contact/eye fuck

After my (un)glorious return to game yesterday I've been digging up my notes and reflect on my experience a bit. There's one element I do not understand, so I post it here for discussion.

Eye contact. A lot of you cats even use eye contact as cue to approach. I even read that some of you get eye fucked a lot. Well kudos to you pretty boys. But eye contact has never been working for me.

For the 2 years I've been in France I got eye fucked once. It was in an Asian restaurant and this cute blonde chick kept looking at me from across the room and smile. I turned back and smiled back and she smiled and shied away. We did it 3 times. But she was sitting with her whole family and I was sure she was a teen.

Other than that, all the girls I've gone out with/made out/are sure as hell attracted to me, none of them gave me eye contact. They did gave me other IOIs such as open body language or complimenting my look etc. but none of them look at me or anything. Hell even my gf didnt eye fuck me the night I met and SNL her.

Whats your experience with eye contact? Is there any pattern you notice ie. girls who are attracted to you always give u eye contact?

That being said I dont rely on eye contact anymore, its just something I never understand.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Use the search function man, belongs in newbie section:

RVF Search: Eye Contact

Here's what I don't understand. Women (and men) always give eye contact when you look their way (at least that's how it is for me). How do you distinguish whether they are eye fucking you or just returning your gaze?

Quote: (07-18-2014 08:54 AM)Hamsterchoker Wrote:  

Here's what I don't understand. Women (and men) always give eye contact when you look their way (at least that's how it is for me). How do you distinguish whether they are eye fucking you or just returning your gaze?

We both need to read all the threads Kaotic provided before asking question [Image: blush.gif] but IMO for an eye fuck things are really really sexual. You will know it when you see it. In my OP I described the girl who kept looking at me and smile and I can see her blushing when I smile back, and then she secretly look at me from the corner of her eyes. Dont worry, you will have to be full on re-tard to not recognize that.

Or use Roosh's rule: does her face soften when she looks at you? If she does, especially if she smiles, then approach for fuck sake.

Excellent question. I too struggle to notice eye contact. My best friend fucking thrives on it and nearly every lay he has starts with eye contact that he picks up on.

I guess sometimes you just "know," but I appreciate the unhelpfulness of that.

The difference lies in if she look away first. Make eye contact and smile. If she smiles back or quickly turns away from you(super fast) then it's game time.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23758....ye+contact

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Be careful with eye contact. I've had it from girls, who then I approached and got rejected. Gotta be careful with this, or you're the guy who stares and makes them uncomfortable.

Quote: (07-18-2014 09:25 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

We both need to read all the threads Kaotic provided before asking question [Image: blush.gif] but IMO for an eye fuck things are really really sexual. You will know it when you see it. In my OP I described the girl who kept looking at me and smile and I can see her blushing when I smile back, and then she secretly look at me from the corner of her eyes. Dont worry, you will have to be full on re-tard to not recognize that.

Or use Roosh's rule: does her face soften when she looks at you? If she does, especially if she smiles, then approach for fuck sake.

I think that's really cultural dependent though. In some countries, girls will look but will never smile.

Quote: (07-19-2014 05:36 AM)Hamsterchoker Wrote:  

I think that's really cultural dependent though. In some countries, girls will look but will never smile.

What countries are having smileless girls?

Quote: (07-19-2014 08:46 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2014 05:36 AM)Hamsterchoker Wrote:  

What countries are having smileless girls?

The entirety of Eastern Europe and Paris for one.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (07-18-2014 10:58 AM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

The difference lies in if she look away first. Make eye contact and smile. If she smiles back or quickly turns away from you(super fast) then it's game time.

Gonna nerd up.

Per the late Dr. Timothy Perper in his book Sex Signals: The Biology of Love, the woman will always look away from a smile/smirk/look/glance from a stranger.

The direction she looks in after determines her attraction level.

If she looks down to the ground and back at you in under 45 seconds, she wants you to approach her. [Image: cool.gif]

If she looks to the side, she is uncertain.

If she looks up toward the sky or ceiling she is either in a relationship, disinterested or both.

The difference is in the duration of the gaze and what happens afterwards.

In Western/Modern culture, most eye contact between strangers, say on a street, is about 0.5-1 second (my estimate) and it's generally considered impolite to stare at someone closer than 10 feet (3 meters) from the person you're walking towards.

When in a room of people (e.g. at a cocktail party), if you grab someone's attention and you lock eyes with them, how long the gaze lasts tells you everything. If it's longer than 1 second it's a sing of aggression/tension.
(I've read somewhere that when a male makes prolonged eye contact with a female, human and other species, it's considered sexual interest, if he makes similar prolonged eye contact with another male, it's usually a sign of aggression and dominance, and one of them has to back down (look away, look down) otherwise a fight will start. This is pretty universal.)

So... if you make eye contact with a women, DON'T LOOK AWAY FIRST, keep your gaze and wait for her to look away. It's a sign of your dominance and that you find her attractive. What happens afterwards is also key. Once she looks away, you may do so too, but pay attention to what she does. If she returns to look at you again after a very brief moment, it's on. She is interested, or at least intrigued. If she looks away and never looks your way again, she is not interested. If she smiles after you smile, smirk, then it's on. If she she doesn't return your smile and looks away right away, it usually means no interest or she is very shy. It takes practice to get good at this, but these are my general rules of thumb.

Eye contact is one of them most important parts of one's body language, right up there with body posture.

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

Quote: (07-18-2014 01:16 PM)Trim Wrote:  

Be careful with eye contact. I've had it from girls, who then I approached and got rejected. Gotta be careful with this, or you're the guy who stares and makes them uncomfortable.

Good point. We like to fish for IOIs that we can end up alienating the girl. I've had surprisingly better reactions approaching completely cold with no eye contact than waiting for confirmation.

Focusing on eye contact can subconsciously bring out neediness. Not saying don't take advantage if a girl's looking your way, but don't wait for it either.

Eye contact can be useful if you're both in a venue where it's not possible to get up and approach say like in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AczNk1CBTbM#t=73

it makes sense to lock eyes, subcommunicate how lame the orbiters are for a few seconds, then mentally log the 'interaction' for when she separates.

Eye contact's like a laser, gotta watch where you're pointing that thing.

Went out with my gf last night to have a milkshake. Next table there are two pretty hot blondes, 8s. When they stood up to leave I look at the hot one and smirk, she looked at me twice but with this kind of stare

[Image: rtn_hinata___stare_down_by_necaraphiliac-d585b0c.jpg]

Not sure if she wanted to eat me alive or me to fuck her. I get a lot of that actually. What is this type of eye contact?

Quote: (07-25-2014 02:58 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Went out with my gf last night to have a milkshake. Next table there are two pretty hot blondes, 8s. When they stood up to leave I look at the hot one and smirk, she looked at me twice but with this kind of stare

Not sure if she wanted to eat me alive or me to fuck her. I get a lot of that actually. What is this type of eye contact?

she looks like she is auditioning for the walking dead

Quote: (07-18-2014 10:54 AM)HankRearden Wrote:  

Excellent question. I too struggle to notice eye contact. My best friend fucking thrives on it and nearly every lay he has starts with eye contact that he picks up on.

I guess sometimes you just "know," but I appreciate the unhelpfulness of that.

Yeah, this is very true. Last Halloween I was walking down the road at 3am with a couple of buddies when I made eye contact with this one girl. I could tell from that split second of non-verbal interaction that if I approached her that I would go home with her. The rest is history.

I've had this a few times before and I think the "knowing" you talk about is just a primal instinct. I know guys who aren't good with girls who have told me the same thing: They've had a split second interaction with a girl, sometimes just eye contact and knew at that moment that the odds were substantially in their favour.

Thats the thing, you dont know.

Thats why you approach and find out.

More times than not, eye contact means some sort of interest.

The more times you catch eyes, the more its a sign of interest, but if you over due it, you can miss your chance.

However this really depends on the girl and situation.

The last girl I dated told me after sex told me she couldn't figure out why I wouldn't come up to her after catching eyes several times , she then told me it caused her come up to me, that it was sneaky in a good way. Ironically I didnt approach her right away because I thought she was with the guy she came to the party with, otherwise I would have approached much earlier.

Bottom line, getting eye contact is definitely better than not getting at all, and usually is a sign of interest, but sometimes isnt at all. No need to read into it so much, just approach and you'll get your answer.

On a sunny, happening day at the park, I'll stand in one spot and stare at a girl for a long time, 15-30 seconds. This will sometimes lead to a really blatant approach invitation, like the girl taking her shirt off, and closing from there is very easy.

This exchange of broken and re-established eye contact on the street is something I've been curious about for a while, but never had any success with.

I think maybe I was "eye fucked" in Whole Foods today on the way to the gym. It was the weirdest thing. I was on the checkout line behind a late 20's woman (a yuppie "basic bitch" type, a done-up 7 I'd say) but I noticed she had an engagement ring so I wasn't going to bother saying anything. The clerk had to go get something and while waiting she turned and looked me straight in the eye and just kept staring. I was totally caught off guard so I looked away...to the side.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

The older I get, the more I get eye fucked. Now I get it from college girls and MILFs.

Quote: (04-27-2016 08:17 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I think maybe I was "eye fucked" in Whole Foods today on the way to the gym. It was the weirdest thing. I was on the checkout line behind a late 20's woman (a yuppie "basic bitch" type, a done-up 7 I'd say) but I noticed she had an engagement ring so I wasn't going to bother saying anything. The clerk had to go get something and while waiting she turned and looked me straight in the eye and just kept staring. I was totally caught off guard so I looked away...to the side.

Start making it muscle memory to always let the girl look away first. Let her make herself feel uncomfortable. If she was right in front of you and made direct eye contact it would have been prudent to say something - but then again a lot of guys here are in the camp of remaining stoic and letting the girl get shy and uncomfortable. Breaks her nerves and makes her easier to approach. It's almost like a mini battle.

Was she also dressed like that? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (07-19-2014 11:30 AM)BDawg Wrote:  

Gonna nerd up.

Per the late Dr. Timothy Perper in his book Sex Signals: The Biology of Love, the woman will always look away from a smile/smirk/look/glance from a stranger.

How long ago was this book written?

Girls around here sometimes will never break eye contact. They will narrow their eyes at you and actively try to "stare you down."

What is this type of eye contact?
That's the "I don't see you as a human being let alone as someone worthy of respect so don't expect any decency from my part" look. Any person whether man or woman who looks at me that way is absolutely dead to me, and i will never speak to them again and i don't even owe them saying hi anymore.

I'm not proud of this but i once yelled to two girls what the fuck are you looking at one time from across the street, one of them ran off but not because she got scared, she genuinely got pissed that anyone would call her out.
I tried to fight some guys too because of it, but that's another story.