rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YouTube Video Editor - Easy production for people like me

YouTube Video Editor - Easy production for people like me

I "discovered" this last week as I was putting together an introduction video of myself. My thought originally was to record a 1-3 minute clip, upload it, and use the "unlisted link" publish option...then I found this editor.

While I am fairly computer literate, I have no video production experience. I found the video editor incredibly easy to use despite it's variety of features. Below is a quick run-through of the capabilities:

What I found useful (besides it's ease of use):
1. You can cut and piece together videos. Rather than recording one 2 minute chunk of video and having to restart every time I screwed up, I could record it in chunks and use only the best clips (even if these chunks came from the same video file).

2. You can insert transitions. This helps if you want to cut out some filler but blend it together. It also gives you options in how to transition between clips.

3. You can insert text slides. Just add the text slide and enter the text you want. I intro'd with my name, then made segments for introduction, purpose, what I offer, etc.

It's crazy what these three simple features do to a video clip (there are more features: insert pictures, music, text overlay, using public videos).

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”