rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on specific girl (already banged)

I know that asking for advice on a specific girl is the beginning of oneitis, however, I have lost previous cool girls for being too aloof, distant and "player". This is because I am in Mexico and I used to be in the States and other western countries so I'm a little bit decalibrated.

Definetely things are different in Mexico: yes, casual sex, hookups, ONS, FB, FWB exist but is not the same mentality; and as said before, I lost three girls of my pool this year because of my aloofnes.

So:
Met this girl, 24yo, hot, tight gymnastics latin body, at the beginning of April at a music party. Got number, went out to eat two days later, moved to my place and got the bang.

Since then till today I have seen her maybe 5 times and we have banged 3 of those (always with a little bit of resistance but nothing serious). She is not typical in the way that she almost doesn't use her cell phone so we text each other really little (like two times a week), however is almost always me (85%) that I start conversation or make the plans. Sometimes she sends a meme or funny picture to engage me but that's all.
We have talked on the phone 3 or 4 times: 5 minutes of how you're doing and then making plans. Sometimes our schedules do not match but we have found a way.

Sex is great and her company is really cool and funny, nice girl overall with no red flags at the moment, femenine in a way that only latin girls are, she talks about her family with respect bla bla.

Thus, I want to see her more often (I have other girls that I just bang and kick out, or I party and get something so no scarcity but she is one of my favourites) but I do not want to give a needy vibe and it bothers me a little bit that I'm the one chasing. She has never asked the famous "what we are?" so that's cool, she came out of a really long relationship (6years) last year so I guess she does not want to have anything serious.
In Mexico at her age most of her friends are getting married.

I do not want to LTR her, just a cool FWB arrangement.

How should I behave?

TL;DR: Met nice girl, good sex and conversation, do not want to lose her by being aloof, do not want to appear needy.

World Game (aka traditional masculine and feminine roles) is supposed to be different than Western game.

So have you been using Western game in a traditional society and getting punished for it?

Then stop using Western Style game, and start using traditional game. Which means in this case, you're setting her agenda and being the "man of the house" even if the two of you aren't man and wife, and there is no house.

The strength/weakness you might have is not being raised in a machismo culture.

Or more broadly, are there any niceties in your Western mentality that you can use w/o destroying her Global mindset?

WIA

Quote: (07-01-2014 02:05 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

World Game (aka traditional masculine and feminine roles) is supposed to be different than Western game.

So have you been using Western game in a traditional society and getting punished for it?

Then stop using Western Style game, and start using traditional game. Which means in this case, you're setting her agenda and being the "man of the house" even if the two of you aren't man and wife, and there is no house.

The strength/weakness you might have is not being raised in a machismo culture.

Or more broadly, are there any niceties in your Western mentality that you can use w/o destroying her Global mindset?

WIA

It's funny because I've had success thanks to being "aggressive" but every girl keeps telling me that I am a player and not "serious" despite having all the good things going for me (coolness, good job)

I really don't know what to do with this girl, if I pursue her a lot I feel like putting her in a pedestal but if I don't then nothing happens and she vanishes so I'll try to keep a balance.

I also hate that a lot of girls don't like to go out on weekdays so just Friday/Saturday limits my options, considering that sometimes I'm tired.