rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

if a girl ask you out.

if a girl ask you out.

instead you ask a girl out...what if a girls ask YOU out.?..what does that mean?..(i am currently talking to a girl lives in another city and asking me out constantly).

if a girl ask you out.

Quote: (11-22-2008 12:03 AM)khang Wrote:  

instead you ask a girl out...what if a girls ask YOU out.?..what does that mean?..(i am currently talking to a girl lives in another city and asking me out constantly).

This one should be easy. You don’t have to sniff it out, track it down, and kill it, however, you should bring you’re “A” game regardless. I would interpret this as an open invitation to vagina world. Now, go my brother and acquire that moist vagina you so righteously deserve.

if a girl ask you out.

It means they like you?

if a girl ask you out.

Quote: (11-22-2008 12:03 AM)khang Wrote:  

Depends.
Your situation sounds like she wants sex.

if a girl ask you out.

Whaaaaat?

if a girl ask you out.

yes,she is asking me out...but on the other hand..she has a BF (atleast thats what she says me)...and then she doesnt call me (like she doesnt care)...but when i call her she shows very good interest...here is the last conversation we had.

ME. hey.how you doing.
HER.not bad,what about you.and where were you?
ME.i was here,i was little bit busy.
HER.okay,its not good that you hide all of a sudden.
ME.iam like this,bear with me.
HER.hehe.okay,so when are you coming to my city?
ME.not confirm,why?
HER.come soon,i feel like to meet you.
ME.whats so important meeting me?,and what will happen?
HER.nothing will happen,we might go on long drive.
ME.hmm,okay,lets see..i gotta go right now...see you later.