rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pet Names Game

Pet Names Game

What's your pet-name game?

I'm very playful with language and get bored easily, so I tend to keep my women on their toes.
I guess my method is to take an ugly prefix such as "Grem", "Brum" or "Skrim" and add whimsical suffixes, like "zee" or "lee".
I constantly alter the pronunciation, or add unnecessary consonants like "b", "g" or "k" to various parts of the words.
"Burp" might slowly change to "Burb" or "Burmpe".

A lot of these variations I only do in person.
From time to time I deliberately fuck the words up to sound as gross as possible, like directly pronouncing "skremskgley." In my experience, this works really well, even so far as infecting the mind of the girl, where she will permanently adopt some of these variants for her future relationships. I suppose this is because using a cute word with ugly parts is like an auto-neg.

-I'll end up calling girls names like "Zaza", but in person it has various intonations. It could be Zuzza, Zezza, Azuzza, etc.
-Variations on words like "Bum", "Burp", "Jerk" and "Turkey"...Compound versions like "Burp-Turkey."

For text, generally you have to establish the phrase in person first, and then you can continually degrade and sculpt it.

You can go nuts with these variations, I'm telling you.

Example:

In a previous relationship, I went from sarcastically calling my GF "Darling", to "Darlin", to "Darlene"...
At around the same time, she had received a handsome male cat from a friend who moved away. His name was "Vinnie", which then became "Veenie" and eventually I started calling my ex and the cat by the same word: "Neenie" or "Nene."

This was a running joke of mine. I would say something deliberately meant for her, and when she responded I would claim I was talking to the cat. I found this hilarious. She was really into me and hung on my every word though, so I suppose this was my quiet rebellion.

Anyway, what do you call your girls?

Pet Names Game

I call mine "innocent thing" (it's much shorter and neater in Croatian), no matter if it's true or not. They always try to prove how they're not innocent.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Pet Names Game

The only one I use is Doll. Stole it from McQueen I think.

I'm not sure if they like it but I usually use it on ones I truly DGAF about if they like it or not.

Except 1. I use it on her sparingly and she doesn't mind. The others? IDGAF

Pet Names Game

Just looking at this thread's few posts already... The names we use has so much to say about ourselves and almost nothing to do with the girls.
There's something deeper to be read into that.

I just pick something about them and make it fun for me to say.
ShyGirl, slutbutt, NatAAASHA (she's from Boston, has no accent, and saying her name in a Boston accent is both fun and annoys her. Its perfect).

More I just find something about them that bugs them, and coach them to like it from me.

But all time favorite to use is Kittentits.
Just randomly, sometimes with girls I've just met.
Its a curveball.
That name always gets a confused look.
So I spout off the strip its from, from memory... and whether they laugh or not, I'm entertained.

[Image: kittentits.jpg]

Pet Names Game

Bitch, whore, skank, sweet tits, babeski, etc.

I always say it jokingly, but for some reason they eat it up.

Pet Names Game

My cat is named "EDI". Yes, that's an acronym for "Ella Dicksmash Ironcock".

Obvious, yeah?

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development