rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Utilizing Pusheen the Cat in text game

On facebook chat, there are emoticons of a cat named Pusheen. These pictures are pure GOLD for the game aware gentleman.

I've downloaded a few gifs and pictures of the cat and have started using them in text conversations with girls to great effect. It's an effective aloof, alpha move but with a soft cuddly cat. Girls love this stuff.

I'm posting on my mobile, but here's a website with a few pictures: http://pusheen.com

Kudos to Roissy for posting about this a while ago. Makes text game hilarious.

[Image: tumblr_lic2eqx1kt1qhy6c9o1_400.gif]

Interesting

Quote: (06-20-2014 11:45 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

On facebook chat, there are emoticons of a cat named Pusheen. These pictures are pure GOLD for the game aware gentleman.

I've downloaded a few gifs and pictures of the cat and have started using them in text conversations with girls to great effect. It's an effective aloof, alpha move but with a soft cuddly cat. Girls love this stuff.

I'm posting on my mobile, but here's a website with a few pictures: http://pusheen.com

This reminds me that I've been wanting to write a post about the use of absurdity as part of your game

Inspired by Cobra Commander Phil.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/195338

Dude is off the chain weird, but you see the method in his madness.

NEWB NOTE - Use of bizarre shit is only only after you've bagged 50 women.

WIA

actually that is pretty hilarious.. mexican girls give me emoticons to show their emotions in texts with me all the the time. it really compliments game when they use it. like archie said, using this as a guy is hilarious, and trolling. when they are really ready, they'll use emoticons and text normal in the same message. a chic that only is using emoticons without written sentences is just wierd. mexican girls are always horny, so this is their way of letting stress out. plus they love korean shht nowadays. i cant vibe with that shit. i just send hearts when they send emoticons. not complimenting them in some way about it would hurt their feelings, making them uncormfortable. i dont care bc its hilarious. i pushpull to get them to enteryain me with emoticons. only experience this with mexicancgirls. i dont applaud this shht anywhere else.

Quote: (06-20-2014 12:49 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

This reminds me that I've been wanting to write a post about the use of absurdity as part of your game

WIA

Excellent video. Thanks for the link.

frenchie can you elaborate on how you use it and what gifs you use?

valhalla

Quote: (06-20-2014 02:38 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

frenchie can you elaborate on how you use it and what gifs you use?

Well, you can use it pretty much anywhere. The gifs are just playfully and an easy way to playfully neg a girl without much effort.

Basically convo goes:
Me: go smoke your dog's hair (she wanted to smoke some herb and I said no)
Her: haha you think you're so funny.
Me: [Image: b82c00f57961674d12f2cf47a9a1b819.jpg]

Just pick any and use them.

Quote: (06-20-2014 12:49 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2014 11:45 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

WIA

That was a good episode. Game is trolling women, and the guy is a great troll. The second round is him showing up some great game, he opened with "i can smell your ovaries" and turned it around. He did a lot of push pull and disqualifying the girl, flipped the game on her and she was chasing him.

Keep in mind he was wearing an ill fitting ugly green polo with a popped color. The guy has great game.

valhalla

This is the best weapon in a PUA's arsenal, when my girlfriend dumped me, i just sent her a picture of pusheen cat with a cake.

I got a couple PMs about this. These are the original posts.
Pictogram Text Game, Trending
Birthday Cat Game
Jerkboy Charisma Chat Game (below)

Quote:Quote:

Jerkboy Charisma Chat Game

November 29, 2013 by CH

What’s the quickest way to turn on a girl with the least amount of effort? Ellipsis game? Yeah, that’s pretty low effort. But this example of what I like to call JERKBOY CHARISMA chat game may trump ellipsis game in the race to the brusque bottom. A reader forwards his chivalrous courtship to a Juliet he hasn’t seen in a month:

[Image: screenshot_2013-11-27-00-44-31.png?w=336&h=560]

This is what it looks like when a woman is chasing a man, and the man is reclining in the chased after position. This is how you want it to look for maximum romantic success. If it looks like this, you’re doing it right.

“But she said she hates him!?!,” wail the women and the men impersonating women.

If you’ve learned anything from reading CH, you know that a woman’s hate is not the opposite of a woman’s love. Indifference is the opposite of love. When a woman says she “hates” you, what she’s really saying is she hates that she loves what you do to her. Hate is just a conveniently accessible word to describe the rush of pleasing emotions, drama-larding cognitive dissonance and twatly ensconced tingles that a woman feels when a man expertly teases her and signals his total disregard for her approval.

I expect a deluge of men running wordless emoji game on women now. Why blab your betatude when a funny picture sends a thousand alpha waves?

Can't watch the video as for US only.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

My girls always get a visit form Birthday Cat on their birthday.

I didn't know he was a whole thing though. I like the tophat and monocle one-will use

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I saw some Pusheen T-shirts for sale in Newbury Comics recently.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I made an older woman pretty much fall for me using these things. Now to experiment using them as an aloof technique.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

How does this look to you guys?

"I have failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed".

^^ Not sure what the forum policy is but might be worth considering hiding the girls name next time (if that's her real name?). It could create problems for you -- or her.

Treat any relationship like you're Bill Murray in 'Ground Hog's Day'

In control of my density

Pusheen is a secret weapon indeed.

I bring you Exhibit A.

Here we have a restart with a girl I hadn't talked to in a month.

[Image: 5xH9GkV.jpg]

After ignoring her response she then sends me a snapchat.

I reply again with Pusheen.

She replies: [Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif] You're so silly

No hoe, I'm cunning.

Next up we have Exhibit B.

In this I case I utilized Pusheen's prowess to diffuse a shit test on Tinder.

[Image: eRyaBom.jpg]

She replied with a gif of a guy suggestively wiggling his eyebrows = Game on.

The sample size is small, but the results are relatively promising.

Pusheen might just be the key to peaking interest and dissolving bitch shields.

Go figure, gotta fight pussy with pussy.

Every successful person loves the game. The chance to prove his worth, to excel, to win.

Ha, I actually used Pusheen game heavily when I first met my wife. Still do. You can get Pusheen on a few platforms too, not just FB Messenger. Works like a charm.

Pusheen is legit. From time to time if a woman tests you in any way via text, and if you feel like she's being overly emotional or testy, a quick visit by Pusheen can do the trick. I consider Pusheen to be a very viable tool of "amused mastery". It is a playful way of defusing a woman's tests, while not ignoring her completely. When in doubt, get in touch with your inner five-year-old. Chicks dig it.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wish I knew about this earlier... Good option for so many messages I've been getting recently.

Quote: (11-06-2018 02:39 AM)Unkown_Killa Wrote:  

How does this look to you guys?

Judging from her FB profile, she looks like a tranny.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Oh shit, I wish I had found this years ago