rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One Idea

One Idea

Hello, I'm a longtime follower of Roosh, posting under a different name here so as to preserve anonymity.

Here are the facts.

I'm 46 years old, financially successful. I applied game long before I discovered there was a name for it, and essentially humped my way through my 20's and 30's fairly successfully. Notch count in the low three digits, not including pros.

In theory, I "always" wanted to get married and have kids. But the women I dated were unsuitable. Basically (and unconsciously) I did not want the mother of my children to have ridden the cock carrousel. My self-respect wouldn't allow it. So I treated all my girlfriends as passing fancies, instead of looking at them as potential mates. (I suspect that's why I was so successful with them. They sensed my fundamental un-availability.)

In 2012, I met a Ukrainian girl in Western Europe; she was the au pair of some friends. She was 21 at the time we met, a virgin, solid 7 tending to 8.

Long story short, she's now my wife, and we have a one year old child. We're living on this side of the Atlantic. She is a devoted mother (sometimes too devoted, but better too much than too little), extremely dependent on me, not just financially but emotionally. All is copacetic in that relationship, we are likely going to try for baby 2 starting this month, in fact.

This is my first marriage, first child. It had a huge impact on me. Walking hand-in-hand with my very pregnant wife was a powerful emotion. Pushing the stroller with the baby is deeply satisfying. Providing for them soothes something deep within that I did not know existed.

Now that I am no longer living for myself, I am earning more money than ever.

I've come to realize that I want more children than my wife can physically provide—a lot more children. If I'm honest, I'd like 10 or 12. It's a need that I have, and it started with the successful, happily uneventful birth of my first child. It was like a first shot of heroin—and it hooked me. So like any addict, I need more hits.

My plan is . . . simple and likely insane, I suppose: I want to acquire more women, and get them pregnant with my children.

I do not want to randomly impregnate some women and then dump them. I want to bring two or three healthy, attractive women into my home, get them pregnant, and live with them and the kids permanently in my home. I recognize that children are healthy and happy when both parents are around. I want my children near me, I want to see them growing up. And I want my children to be with their mothers, because no one cares for a child better than its mother.

In other words, I want to create a polygamous household. (If only I were Mormon, all my problems would be solved. Unfortunately, I'm not.)

It's not a sex thing. I don't want a polygamous household in order to have threesomes or orgies; I've had them both, and believe me, they weren't as much fun as I thought they'd be.

What I want is to have three, possibly four women permanently living with me, all of them giving me children fairly regularly. With my wife, M., we are planning on four children, one every two years or so. If I could have four women in my household, each giving me four children, I'd be one very happy man.

As I said, my wife is from Ukraine. We go there once or twice a year for a month or so, so she can visit her family. They are lovely people, and they've all accepted me.

Going to Uk. so often, I know my way around. I also have access to other young women, through friends (I have an outside circle of acquaintances unconnected to my wife and her circle) and also online.

This September (or November, depending one some work stuff I'll find out in late July), we're going to Ukraine.

My intention is, while there, start finding a girl to add to my household.

I'm starting this thread because I want to keep a record of my progress in this goal I have. It might not pan out, I might change my mind and realize that this is stupid, or insane.

But this idea of acquiring two or three additional women, and having them bear my children, all of us living under one roof . . . a roof that I provide, a household that I rule . . . it's an incredibly powerful idea, an idea that simply will not let go of my imagination.

The obstacles are few, but they seem formidable.

First, finding a girl who'll join my household and have my children. In Ukraine, girls between 19 and 22 who want a man with whom to have children and leave Ukraine are legion. (It helps that Ukrainian men are lazy drunk penniless assholes.) There are also legions of Uk. girls willing to steal another woman's husband. But a girl willing to have children and live with a man who will not leave his wife? Tricky.

Second, convincing my wife to let this second woman into our household.

I'm not worried about the money aspects, are near-term or long-term. I've done some financial modeling, and my income is such that it's a non-issue.

I'm not worried about the legal aspects either. I don't live in the U.S., but rather another Western Hemisphere country, where the rules are such that I can bend them to my advantage. So no worries about divorce-rape.

I'm not worried about the social stigma/scandal/whatever of living with multiple women. My business is such that my work and social life are completely separate. As to what my friends might think, I could give a shit.

My only concern is time. As I said, I'm 46. I've set myself the goal of finding the second wife by the end of 2015 and getting her pregnant shortly thereafter. I should be finding the third wife by 2018, and the fourth by 2021. The last child I can have is in 2028, when I'm 60. Having children after that would be irresponsible.

I know how insane this all sounds. But this kid-obsession is like heroin, at least to me.

I won't post again until after my next Ukraine trip.

OneIdea

One Idea

I love this idea. Im only 17 but would someday want to impregnate many chicks and have them have my babies.

Im laughing at the fact that your thread title and your username are the same. Js you should probably have better thread titles though

One Idea

Uh... ??

One Idea

Get ready for substantial push-back, from both this forum and (of course) society at large. Genetic propagation is what we're made for, but it just ain't cricket to talk about such ambitions publicly. People get downright frothy when they think others might out-reproduce them.

One Idea

Attention whore?

[Image: xpadsZe.gif]

One Idea

1. Perfectly legal in the US...its not legal to marry more than one but there is no reason that you couldn't live with 4 women under the same roof all with your kids. That would be some ugly estate planning though as your actual wife has higher standing.

2. I don't know from personal experience but aren't EE girls stereotypically jealous and posessive? You may come home to find that Katya lying at the bottom of the stairs with a broken neck and Illyana 'doesn't know how it happened'.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

One Idea

If money is not an issue, why not buy an island and create your own 'kingdom'?

Do it Brando Style. He had 12 kids from various women and through adoption.

[Image: i0SInvG.jpg?1]

[Image: lpbi4bA.jpg?1]

One Idea

OP, how are you going to get your women permanent residence at home if you can only have a legal relationship with your wife? Do let us know how it goes - I hope that they're cool with it.

Anyway. Anti-polygamy laws are rooted in religion.

As such, with most people still religious, polygamy is frowned upon.

But what happens when religion loses its influence in post-modern, Western society?

It may be hard to see now, but over the next generations polygamy will become more accepted. There are many varieties of love and mutually beneficial relationships. I think that most of us would agree that a man can have strong feelings/strong connections with multiple women simultaneously.

In Europe especially, co-habitation is becoming more accepted. That helps open the door for polygamy.

One Idea

Brando is one of my role models for what it means to be masculine.. I Read his biography over ten years ago or so when passed away.

One Idea

^Songs My Mother Taught Me, is what it's called I believe.

Excellent read. First time I read it I was around 14-15 I think.

Watching his films, specifically Wild One should be required watching for today's young teen boys. He is the essence of an Alpha in his body language and the scene at the soda fountain with the sexy tart.

One Idea

wasn't brando well-known as bisexual?

One Idea

OneIdea: why not? however, convincing "normal" "sweet" girls to be polygamous will be the challenge of all challenges. I would suggest remaining flexible to having multiple gfs/children but not all living under the same roof.

This may be better for your kids sake too because your kids will get mercilessly teased and outcast by the others for being from a nontraditional household

One Idea

"wasn't brando well-known as bisexual?"

No.

What you have now is certain gay "historians" rewriting UNAUTHORIZED biographies of famous men who are dead and can't defend themselves and twisting stories to create icons for their agenda.

One Idea

Quote: (06-14-2014 07:36 PM)OneIdea Wrote:  

Hello, I'm a longtime follower of Roosh, posting under a different name here so as to preserve anonymity.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

One Idea

Ummm ... Have a date night with uhh your current wife .. Wine + "Big Love" marathon .. Let us know how it turns out.

One Idea

Top notch thread title

One Idea

I hope this is not a [Image: troll.gif] thread given that its your first post, but I have also thought about this idea and have thought about how logistically I could make it happen. I've always thought about buying a private island a la Marlon Brando and having the women living there. Admittedly I have a very long way to go.

I think we should look to our good friends the Saudis for advice: I believe (and someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) that they may marry up to four women and will usually maintain separate dwellings for each woman, but of course this requires a significant amount of wealth. It would be interesting to see successful examples of what the OP proposes on this thread.

Edit: Noticed you said you're a long-time poster using a different username to maintain anonymity. Fair enough.

One Idea

This is a dream of mine as well (picking up chicks for a ONS is badass but to me there is nothing as badass as impregnating women). The easiest, most economical way to do it is to have several different asian families (Thai, etc.) I spoke to an army veteran about this and apparently all the grunts that took Thai wives have to send home around 7 grand a year (2013 money), support of the woman's family is the cultural norm. 3 families = $21,000, that is doable for an upper middle-class dude. 4 kids with those 3 families = 12 kids. Save up and bring them over when they turn 18, they already have citizenship because you are the parent. The downside to this for me is that all the kids are asian; I want every color of the rainbow! I honestly wish I could have thousands of children, fuck the world up with my genes Ghengis Khan style.

One Idea

Quote: (06-14-2014 09:21 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

^Songs My Mother Taught Me, is what it's called I believe.

Excellent read. First time I read it I was around 14-15 I think.

Watching his films, specifically Wild One should be required watching for today's young teen boys. He is the essence of an Alpha in his body language and the scene at the soda fountain with the sexy tart.

The scene where he manhandles that girl gets girls wet instantly.

I think Brando did say that he messed around with a guy at one point, but it doesn't matter because the dude was the epitome of masculinity in cinema. There was nothing like him on screen that anyone had seen before.. and for a long time after. Every male actor that was successful/star was influenced by him. He was to male acting what Louis Armstrong was to Jazz. I'd say he's the greatest actor that lived in the 20th century. Watch him in Street Car Named Desire, On The Water Front, Reflections in a Golden Eye (This is a crazy performance), Last Tango in Paris.. the guy had more presence than anyone else on any of those films.

All the men's men actors.. guys like Russel Crowe, they wouldn't be what they are if Brando didn't do it first.

He was a major pussy hound who fucked some of the hottest actresses of all time.

One Idea

You are essentially trying to duplicate the experience of Brady William and his 5 wives only with prettier younger wives and being a patriarch:
http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/my-five-wive...ctures.htm
http://blogs.babycenter.com/celebrities/...inist-tlc/

Frankly - McQueen is right - you should consider moving to an island - is not that expensive nowadays. In my opinion it is a bit risky - you will probably find the girls who want to go into those relationships. Who knows - if the economy is going to shit as it is supposed to do in the next decades - you might pull it off even long-term in the West.

Of course seen from a global perspective that is exactly one of the points where hoarding of females by Alphas has brought down entire countries in the past leaving 60% without women and completely unmotivated. But since everything is going to hell anyway and you likely prefer the traditional male as well as female behavior like most manosphere-guys, then who cares - they created this shit-hole, you might just as well move off to an island with ten 10s and have fun.

Good luck!

One Idea

Quote: (06-14-2014 09:33 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

"wasn't brando well-known as bisexual?"

No.

What you have now is certain gay "historians" rewriting UNAUTHORIZED biographies of famous men who are dead and can't defend themselves and twisting stories to create icons for their agenda.

True. Homosexual revisionism is real. I had to go on the warpath a few years ago when a gay historian starting writing articles trying to put this idea out there that the ancestral patriarch of our family was gay. Unfortunately for him, me being a direct descendant with access to private collections of letters and journals gave me plenty of credibility to tear him down with.

Pretty soon its going to be "Well Jesus was probably gay because he hung around with 12 dudes all the time who "loved" him and we all know what that means...."

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

One Idea

Wife is talking to family back home in UA, so took the opportunity to read responses so far.

Nice to see so many posters.

Disappointed that Marlon Brando's gayness seems to be taking over the thread.

I am posting here because I am sincerely interested in the opinions of the forum on two specific issues:

1. What hidden problems are there that I haven't considered.

2. What strategy to use on the current wife to get her to comply with my program.

Re. moving to an island: I wouldn't do that, because then it would be a prison—the wives would try to bolt at the first chance.

(Parenthetical, my experience? Always leave the escape door wide open for a woman—and periodically, when you fight, tell her she can walk out that door whenever she wants to. And every once in a while, insist that she walk out that door. When she doesn't, she afterwards will feel more dependent on you, and thus more compliant to your needs. The person willing to end the relationship controls the relationship—so always be willing to end it.)

Also, re. island, it would be terribly boring for me. So no.

Honestly? I would convert to fundamentalist Mormonism if I were 22. All my problems would be solved. But converting now is just impractical. Plus, I have no desire to ever live in the U.S., which would be necessary to go the Mormon route.

To reiterate: Anyone see a problem I have overlooked?

OneIdea

One Idea

Quote: (06-14-2014 08:52 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

Anti-polygamy laws are rooted in religion.

Not in Islam. And Europe is well on it's path to being over-run by Islam, which I do not consider as a bad thing.

Sounds to me like OP should embrace Islam, then he can have 4 wives and if any of them try to divorce him, refuse jurisdiction of the secular courts and demand that only Islamic Sharia courts can handle the divorce. This is already happening in the UK. I remember reading one case where some Pakistani woman in the UK wanted to divorce her husband but he successfully denied the jurisdiction of the secular legal system by claiming that only an Islamic Sharia court could decide the outcome of his divorce.

One Idea

Quote: (06-15-2014 01:14 AM)soup Wrote:  

He was a major pussy hound who fucked some of the hottest actresses of all time.

Fräulein Helga from Hogan's Heroes...

[Image: thumb.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

One Idea

[quote='OneIdea' pid='755138' dateline='1402835576']

1. What hidden problems are there that I haven't considered.

2. What strategy to use on the current wife to get her to comply with my program.

Re. moving to an island: I wouldn't do that, because then it would be a prison—the wives would try to bolt at the first chance.

Problems?

1. Pressure by family, media, friends to conform to their model and the basic feminine imperative this compiled with the children and pressure on them. Plus you have new media, Tinder, online solipism of the females and hordes of Betas and even Alphas hitting on your women as soon as they get online. Nevermind the contact they have in the world out there.

Assuming you take in young attractive women in their prime there is plenty of things to worry about.

2. Strategy to comply? Watch with her the new show My Five Wives or any other polygamous show on TV. They are presented quite positively there. Test the waters before bringing home wife Nr. 2.

Plus you have to realize that the women may not leave you because they have no hand legally or financially (which is strange in the Western world - they usually have enough hand as soon as they are with children - unless of course you are part of the mafia or even worse - then the hand is all yours - even Wallstreet bankers gave mobsters their money back after the Real-Estate-scams in 2008). But not leaving you is not the same as being happy with their situation. But who knows - the female mind will likely accept it - War Brides that they are.

3. OK - island may not be for you. Then at least consider moving to Russia, where concubines are widely accepted and some rich guys have even second and third families with them and the wife knows about it. Knowing a few Russian women I talked with them about it. They said that it would be fine in Russia, but they would refuse it living in the West.

Tell us in a couple of years how it worked out.