rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman attacks guy who is filming her on the beach

Girl attacks guy, she calls the police, but in the end she gets arrested.

I don't side with the guy on this one though. He's a little bitch.

He cried out for help. That ain't a good look.

Meh better be a little bitch then getting arrested.

Quote: (06-08-2014 08:44 PM)Daddy Wrote:  

I don't side with the guy on this one though. He's a little bitch.

Quote: (06-08-2014 08:52 PM)Slick Shimmer Wrote:  

He cried out for help. That ain't a good look.

While he could have handled it slightly differently, he is going to have the last laugh if/when she gets convicted of assault. And that was made possible by him filming AND playing the victim. I say well done. He wasn't hurt beyond maybe some scratches and a torn t-shirt, she gets a criminal record. Not only that, he put this out in public. Anyone (employers, potential boyfriends, etc.) who searches her name will find this. Who is gonna want to hire or date this crazy bitch (besides Jezebel or Huff&Post)?

If he knocks her the fuck out, sure, he'll get lots of thumbs up, but he'd get screwed by the criminal justice system.

Beta: 1, crazy bitch: 0

eh... I would do exactly what this guy is doing.
Any type of retaliation against women, even in absolute self defense, can and will be used against you. He got it all on tape and busted her ass for everything, well played

two scoops
two genders
two terms

[Image: crazywoman.jpg]

[Image: Cyrax_victory_in_flawless1.jpg]

Her Facebook, according to one of the comments in one of the articles (birthdate matches up with her reported age of 23): https://www.facebook.com/ndrmears?fref=photo

There are two things I find interesting in this video:

1. When being annoying and calling the police wasn't effective in stopping his behavior, she attacked him physically. It could have been because she thought she was a vigilante and doing the right thing or an attempt to get him to clock her good so that she could play the victim card. Probably a combination of both. This line of female "thinking" is an unfortunately common incident which has been chronicled well here and also in other parts of the manosphere.

2. The intersection of technology and "privacy rights" are going to make incidents like this both more common and better documented. I used quotations because this happened in public and there isn't any privacy in public, some state laws notwithstanding. Most people, women especially, hang on to a fiction that if you don't like what somebody else is doing then it is illegal and calling the police will immediately stop them. Even if the police don't actually have a reason to suspect you are doing anything illegal, they will still ask you to stop and claim you are "causing a public disturbance" or some other vaguely written law if they just want you to leave. This changes too. With enough technology, such things can, and are, being defeated.

It's a double edged sword.

For further, more coherent reading:

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/

Quote: (06-08-2014 09:01 PM)assman Wrote:  

Beta: 1, crazy bitch: 0

That's right:

[Image: attachment.jpg19193]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This zeitgeist video really does capture the mood and ethic of the times.

Many women today are so spoiled, so immature, and used to being instantly catered to, that they lack a coping mechanism when someone defies them. They respond with violence, as here.

The other thing worth mentioning is the response of the guy here. I get the whole thing about video recording, but here it seems to interfere with his basic right of self-defense.

Would most guys just supinely absorb physical abuse like this, without responding in kind, or without physically defending themselves?

I wouldn't just sit there and take an assault from some crazy bitch just for the sake of making a recording. Video or no video, your self-respect and right of self-defense should come first.

Only in America in 2014 does a man whip out his video camera when a woman assaults him.

The male response--and the ultimate outcome--would be very, very different in, say, sub-Saharan Africa, or South America, or Eastern Europe.

TKO for her, minus a few incisors.

Quote: (06-08-2014 09:55 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Only in America in 2014 does a man whip out his video camera when a woman assaults him.

The male response--and the ultimate outcome--would be very, very different in, say, sub-Saharan Africa, or South America, or Eastern Europe.

TKO for her, minus a few incisors.

true but no woman from those parts of the world would ever behave like this. "only in america"

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Let's get down to brass tacks: WYB?

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Quote: (06-08-2014 09:55 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

The other thing worth mentioning is the response of the guy here. I get the whole thing about video recording, but here it seems to interfere with his basic right of self-defense.

Would most guys just supinely absorb physical abuse like this, without responding in kind, or without physically defending themselves?
He probably never felt like he was in real danger.

If he felt he were in real danger, fight or flight would kick in and he'd instinctively put down (or even drop) the phone and defend himself.

He played it smart - no real danger, so keep recording. And it paid off because she told the police he attacked her. Without the video, he is fucked.

Anyone noticed the scar on that guy`s calf? You can see it at 4:55
She was probably mad that he was taking pictures of everyone but her

Good job. It is a clear case of an unprovoked assault and he has video evidence. She needs to go to jail and also he should sue her in civil court.

Rico... Sauve....

I agree that this girl might be the typical entitled american, but I have 2 problems with this situation.

First, if you swapped the woman for a guy, the same thing would have probably happened. We don't know what really lead to the incident, so suppose you're on the beach taking some sun minding your own business, when suddenly a buggy with a camera comes crashing next to you. Would you want some little punk ass bitch to film you so he can jerk off with his friends later on? I know the law says you're allowed to film other ppl in public, but it doesn't mean it's right. Suppose you politely ask him to leave, to which he smart assly replies with "is this your property?" What would you do? You can't hit him because he's filming you. I would probably lose patience too, though maybe I would hit his camera instead.

Secondly, I believe there is a limit to the amount of manhood and self respect you can give away to win a situation, and that guy went past it by light years.

On the bright side though, in case the girl was really at fault here, I'm happy to see that the police and judicial system are catching up to reality.

Quote: (06-08-2014 09:38 PM)tarquin Wrote:  

1. When being annoying and calling the police wasn't effective in stopping his behavior, she attacked him physically. It could have been because she thought she was a vigilante and doing the right thing or an attempt to get him to clock her good so that she could play the victim card. Probably a combination of both. This line of female "thinking" is an unfortunately common incident which has been chronicled well here and also in other parts of the manosphere.

My ex definitely pulls this shit. You can see her flip back and forth in court between being angry and aggressive towards me and crying playing the victim. It's all a show. It's women trying to push any and all emotional buttons getting people(or in my case ...the judge) to take their side.

The best thing you can do is stay calm and show no emotion. Cooler heads will prevail.

Last time we went to court my lawyer charged her with contempt for failing to obey a previous court order against her. She had to fess up $4,000 plus my attorney's fees to me in 9 days or she'd get hit with the contempt charge. I don't play with bitches.

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-08-2014 10:30 PM)Daddy Wrote:  

First, if you swapped the woman for a guy, the same thing would have probably happened. We don't know what really lead to the incident, so suppose you're on the beach taking some sun minding your own business, when suddenly a buggy with a camera comes crashing next to you. Would you want some little punk ass bitch to film you so he can jerk off with his friends later on? I know the law says you're allowed to film other ppl in public, but it doesn't mean it's right. Suppose you politely ask him to leave, to which he smart assly replies with "is this your property?" What would you do? You can't hit him because he's filming you. I would probably lose patience too, though maybe I would hit his camera instead.

I think there's some confusion here. She accused him of filming her with his quadcopter, but the copter is hundreds of feet in the air so the people in the video are literally the size of ants. There's no perversion whatsoever.

He put her in kind of a guard position with his legs so that she couldn't quite reach his face with her claws. So, the only damage he was taking was to his shirt. He knew he was filming the whole thing, so he was good to go.

I thought about taunting her on Facebook but then thought better of it. If she has no priors, I think all she will get is probation and mandatory anger management therapy. Hopefully, they will also convict her of making a false statement to police. You want to have that on her record so if she tries this shit again, her record will show that she has a history of it.

I should be posting this in the Unpopular Opinions thread apparently, but I completely side with the woman on this one.

Drones with cameras should be illegal, no questions about it. Mother fuckers like the guy in the video fly these things around neighbourhoods and shit, annoying the hell out of people and spying on people who are otherwise minding their own business. Wouldn't you be pissed if someone walked up and started poking a camera over your back fence and looking around your yard? Or walking up and down the beach pointing a camera at you? Walking between cars during traffic and pointing in your windows? Drones are no different than that shit.

Drone operators are going to be one of the biggest fucking nuisances of this century in a few years. And most of them are exactly like this faggot; pussy ass dewbs who depend on the police state to keep their asses safe when consequences to their actions come a knockin'. If he wants to fly his RC toy, fine, but go do it out in the country; or nut up and grow a pair - like that cunt that wore Google Glasses into a bar, people are going to confront you if you do this shit.

Chick should have knocked him out and took his cameras.

Also, I think my biases just showed a little.

Quote: (06-09-2014 12:23 AM)Billy Chubbs Wrote:  

I should be posting this in the Unpopular Opinions thread apparently, but I completely side with the woman on this one.

Drones with cameras should be illegal, no questions about it. Mother fuckers like the guy in the video fly these things around neighbourhoods and shit, annoying the hell out of people and spying on people who are otherwise minding their own business. Wouldn't you be pissed if someone walked up and started poking a camera over your back fence and looking around your yard? Or walking up and down the beach pointing a camera at you? Walking between cars during traffic and pointing in your windows? Drones are no different than that shit.

Drone operators are going to be one of the biggest fucking nuisances of this century in a few years. And most of them are exactly like this faggot; pussy ass dewbs who depend on the police state to keep their asses safe when consequences to their actions come a knockin'. If he wants to fly his RC toy, fine, but go do it out in the country; or nut up and grow a pair - like that cunt that wore Google Glasses into a bar, people are going to confront you if you do this shit.

Chick should have knocked him out and took his cameras.

Also, I think my biases just showed a little.

When these get more widespread use, it would not surprise me if local ordinances are written that require the use of a permit. Would be a very easy case to argue in front of a local board from both a privacy and public safety perspective.

"Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls." - Revelations 21:4

If they are not drunk women only size up and get arrogant with force on men they are equal in size too. This guy was tall and lanky, maybe only 145lbs. The girl was a typical husky American woman with thighs the size of Christmas hams. She likely weighed the same or 5lbs less or more then the dude. If the dude had some size on him she likely wouldn't of went at him like that, or even just his general nerdy appearance. She likely smelled blood and assumed she could overpower him.

The problem with this is that his behavior was correct if he wanted to keep himself safe from the state's persecution, he had to film his own beating by a girl. That girl might get a week in jail, she might get a few days and on a rare chance a month. But this video of the guy getting his ass kicked and looking like a bitch will be on the internet forever for all to see. That girl knows full well she is a protected species. I think Kosko is right about the size comparison for most women, but some women will do this shit regardless even if you're larger then her, look at vitality's video with that crazy chick on the beach. They do it because they know full well they got the back of legions of white knights, the police, the courts.

The thing is the chick is malicious, look harassment happens. If i got a drone filming me I wouldn't have a problem with it, but if I did I ask to stop filming me, if that doesn't work I walk away, if the drone follows me I can go to town on his ass or call the cops. In her case a man is clearly needed to act on her behalf as she clearly doesn't have the common sense to act on her own.

With smartphones everyone has a camera and probably is in a lot of shots in the background. If you want to rage against pictures, beat up everyone with a smartphone or simple mobile.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

1. she claimed he assaulted her and the cops where ready to haul him in until he produced the video...pussy pass
2. The guy's fly is unzipped while is getting beat...thats weird.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

you have no reasonable expectation of privacy on a public beach