rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skinny jeans for men: gay or nay?

No offense, just a question!
[Image: russellbrandskinnyjean.jpg]
[Image: 18.jpg]
[Image: Russell%20Brand]

Do you wear them?

I got a really nice expensive pair online but I tried them on and it was just too tight lol.

They are sweet jeans though, but Im scared to wear them bc not only might I be pegged as gay, but I can hardly get my wallet in/out of the pocket

[Image: hank-moody-jeans.jpg]

Pretty much what I wear.

It's less about them being 'gay' because some dudes can pull them off, namely actual rockers.

However, what I don't get is where the fuck do dudes put their cock n balls?

I see guys in La wearing these everywhere and they look glued on.

I have to get dress pants custom made for me because I have hockey legs and a ass.

Quote: (05-31-2014 07:37 PM)rey Wrote:  

Pretty much what I wear.

that is not skinny jeans. the skinny in skinny jeans is when the jean sticks to your skin.

I have it like this:

[Image: black-jeans-for-guys-outfitmens-skinny-j...07tpfv.jpg]

Quote: (05-31-2014 07:35 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

I got a really nice expensive pair online but I tried them on and it was just too tight lol.

They are sweet jeans though, but Im scared to wear them bc not only might I be pegged as gay, but I can hardly get my wallet in/out of the pocket

Yea, that is too skinny.. girls wear that kind of jeans. I never buy jeans off the internet. With skinny jeans there is a fine line between acceptable and downright gay looking.

Quote: (05-31-2014 07:48 PM)turuk Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2014 07:37 PM)rey Wrote:  

Pretty much what I wear.

that is not skinny jeans. the skinny in skinny jeans is when the jean sticks to your skin. I bought a skinny jeans and it is not super tight like in OP but I still don't find it 100% comfortable. It is like this:

[Image: Black-Skinny-Jeans-for-Men-5.jpg?60f84c]

I know they're not. You asked in the OP if we wear skinny jeans so I replied with my kind of style.

I think skinny guys in general can pull the look off and can go with skinny jeans. I'd avoid them if you're more athletic or just a slightly bigger guy or have broad shoulders.

^^ yeah I agree. When I was younger I use to rock them but nowadays I like wearing slims.. it shows the ass and legs but doesnt choke the cock to death. It my opinion jeans that fit right show maturity.

depends on your age

The black jeans turuk and rey posted are about as skinny as most guys should ever go. Your jeans really come down to your own personality, build, style, the environment you live in and what kind of girls you go for. If you're an indie rocker in a hipster area then by all means wear the skinniest black jeans you can fit into. Average joes should be wearing cuts more like David Duchovny's though.

EDIT: skinny jeans are actually the standard jean in my city which is a hipster mecca. i.e jock dude types wear jeans almost as skinny as the black jeans turuk and rey posted. Real hipsters here wear literally skin tight jeans, wearing women's jeans to get that look is not uncommon...

All jeans should be skinny jeans if you're doing your squats right. [Image: banana.gif]

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

I think this one looks gay:

[Image: fashionable-skinny-jeans-for-men.jpg]

Your age doesn't matter.

Quote: (05-31-2014 09:31 PM)Switch Wrote:  

All jeans should be skinny jeans if you're doing your squats right. [Image: banana.gif]

This is actually a serious problem. I dropped good coin on quality jeans a year ago and now they're too skinny around my thighs from lifting. I'm keen to try out selvedge denim in the future, but my legs are just going to keep getting bigger and I'm too much of a style nerd to live with buying cheap low quality jeans that I can afford to replace all the time -.-

EDIT:

Quote: (05-31-2014 09:40 PM)turuk Wrote:  

Your age doesn't matter.

Yeah that's a good example of the skin tight jeans I was talking about. Walk around Melbourne or certain parts of Sydney and you'll see hordes of men rocking that exact look [Image: gay.gif]

Big yes from me

You wear them to make your abdomen look wide, not your legs look small

Need some rippling though otherwise they do look gay. The one's in the first photo of Russel Brand are perfect IMO

Quote: (05-31-2014 09:41 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2014 09:31 PM)Switch Wrote:  

This is actually a serious problem. I dropped good coin on quality jeans a year ago and now they're too skinny around my thighs from lifting. I'm keen to try out selvedge denim in the future, but my legs are just going to keep getting bigger and I'm too much of a style nerd to live with buying cheap low quality jeans that I can afford to replace all the time -.-

EDIT:

Quote: (05-31-2014 09:40 PM)turuk Wrote:  

Your age doesn't matter.

Yeah that's a good example of the skin tight jeans I was talking about. Walk around Melbourne or certain parts of Sydney and you'll see hordes of men rocking that exact look [Image: gay.gif]
I saw guys walking around with even tighter ones that the ones I posted.

It is too tight for men. For example if you get a boner, it can't go anywhere. It is just wrong for my taste.

I like to see hot girls with great legs in skinny jeans. It makes my day but when I see guys in that sh1t it disturbs me.

[Image: Victoria-Secret-Models-In-Skinny-Jeans-5.jpg]

Guys shouldn't look like this.

The idea is that you want to wear something that looks like it is made for you.

Skinny jeans are a cheap way to get pants they essentially fit the form of your leg.

When I dress more like a rocker, it helps fit the part.. even when I mix it up with jacket etc., it still looks cool. I get compliments from chicks sometimes.

Ideally, I'd want pants that fit perfectly that aren't two skinny and fold in the perfect way. The style I'm rocking nowadays is very much like Russel Brand's at the top of this page. It's like bohemian, but sometimes I do it with a blazer and pocket square.. or leather jacket for more punk look. Tribal identity can go far.

And yes, it is hard for me to contain my goods sometimes, but I've used it as a way to lighten the mood when I take them off.. "these are cool pants but they are really tight" or I'll say something about how it's hard for me to keep them on alluding to my big cock.

Yes, they are very hipstery, but, if you get them in black, they can pass for decent pants. Also, I've got really long legs so I usually wear black pants. Sometimes I'll wear white.

What's next? Uggs and meggings? Maybe a nice satchel to complete the look?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

[Image: giphy.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (05-31-2014 07:13 PM)turuk Wrote:  

Do you wear them?

If you've got to ask someone else if something's "gay" ( what a bunch of frat boys) you need to rethink how independent a thinker you are.

I'd skinny jean the hell out of life if I wasn't fat.

Frat boys say "No homo" in cowed, sheeplike fear, I say "Go Homo!"
just on general asshole principles. (GAP).

Pussies.

I kinda like the look (as long as they're not painted-on skinny) but my thighs and ass are too big. Even if I manage to squeeze into them, it doesn't look right.

Quote: (05-31-2014 07:13 PM)turuk Wrote:  

No offense, just a question!
[Image: russellbrandskinnyjean.jpg]
[Image: 18.jpg]

I prefer slim cut. But if I did wear skinny, I'd only wear them in black or very dark blue. Any bright color skinny jeans look very unmasculine to me. I think the two pics above are rocking them the right way. If you've got the style and narrow body type to pull if off, go for it.

Last year, I bought a pair of skinny legs jeans and let me tell you they were uncomfortable as hell on top of being very hipsterish if not gay. Needless to say, I don't wear them anymore. If you want some nice comfy and masculine jeans, get the classic cut. Whenever I buy jeans now, I make sure to deal with a manly looking sales guy or better yet, a hot girl sales lady and ask for a pair of manly masculine jeans.

You should see the expression on the face of the hippters and gay vendors. Lol while the sales girls eyes lit up.

So all in all, forget skinny jeans. They're for hipsters, betas and faggots. Get a pair of manly and masculine jeans, that is classic cut. You'll be very comfortable as well as fell good.

Definitely yes. I look much better in them and get more attention from women than in the classic flailing-around jeans.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I don't think they look gay .. But a dude that's already giving off a gay vibe can amplify it by wearing tight clothes period.