rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weaponized: Add Kenton Kneppers “Cold Reading” to your arsenal.

Over the past few months I’ve been using what has to be the most fundamentally sound and battle tested form of Cold Reading I’ve seen, used, or heard of. Its a short booklet that I digested over the course of a few days and then set to work. No props and nothing to memorise.Kenton Knepper , Completely Cold”.

This thing is LEGIT -> http://infothread.org/Entertainment/Magi...20Cold.pdf

I don’t mind sharing it all because it doesn’t matter if everyone and his brother goes out to use it next weekend, if you don’t customise it, it just won’t work. There is also an audiobook called "Completely Cold Expanded by Kenton Knepper” you can find and download.

Reviews:

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.ph...on-Knepper

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2980

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt...&forum=111

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

This and your other thread on cold reading are superb.

Thanks again for sharing. A long time ago cold readings where a staple of my game. I think its time to integrate them back to my arsenal.

Great book, downloaded it. Thanks Kwisatz!

valhalla

Interesting can you break it down?

Quote: (05-30-2014 03:38 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Thanks again for sharing. A long time ago cold readings where a staple of my game. I think its time to integrate them back to my arsenal.

Anyone Kindly post the link to the other Cold reading thread by Kwisatz.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Quote: (05-31-2014 11:15 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2014 03:38 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Anyone Kindly post the link to the other Cold reading thread by Kwisatz.

Read the tarot thread in Kwisatz' sig.

Quote: (05-30-2014 10:33 PM)soup Wrote:  

The breakdown of how I do it:

* I mimic the phrasing the same way he does in the guide, until it no longer fits the scene and then I wing it. It’s HARD to fuck up. Just read the info a few times and imitate correctly before you try to innovate.

* I start by telling them a light story about how my dad was an empath, this usually breaks into a 5-15 minute conversation about what an empathy is and how I’m glad I didn’t get “all of it” the way he did. “He couldn’t shut it out. I have to “reach” for it when I need it, like now…”

* Then I hold my hands out, palms-up. Like I am being serious. 100% of the time the women I have done this to have instinctively just put their hands in mine. Then I smile and break the tension. I explain that we are going on this trip together, and that I need her “with” me emotionally.

* When she tells me about any relationship involving a man/boyfriend, I let her finish, look at her real hard, then let her hands go in disgust. I tell her that we both know that’s not all of it. “Please don’t make me dig into this part of who I am if you are just going to lie…” THEN they spill A LOT more of the truth. You are able to pull out actionable intelligence. Once you get this down cold, you can start fishing for what triggers tears. If you can “accidentally” make her cry, DO IT! The hold her and say “we need to stop for tonight”. You then immediately bond with her and fuck her.

* I don’t ask questions, I always make declarative statements.

* I don’t use the words “Feeling” or “Sensing”. I say “Why do I feel like…?”

* I always do it when we are alone, my place or hers.

* I never go for longer than 20 min.

Feel free to ask more, specific questions.

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

What type of player are you Kwisatz? I think copying your moves exactly would be incongruent with my personality. Probably would suit someone with a more mysterious vibe. But this is some intense shit and I realise that it would be beneficial for anybody to incorporate in their arsenal.

For real though - How do you put up with their bullshit for 20 mins?

This is so wrong, which is why I love it. Thanks for adding a few combos to my attack

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:58 AM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

* I start by telling them a light story about how my dad was an empath, this usually breaks into a 5-15 minute conversation about what an empathy is and how I’m glad I didn’t get “all of it” the way he did. “He couldn’t shut it out. I have to “reach” for it when I need it, like now…”

* When she tells me about any relationship involving a man/boyfriend, I let her finish, look at her real hard, then let her hands go in disgust. I tell her that we both know that’s not all of it. “Please don’t make me dig into this part of who I am if you are just going to lie…” THEN they spill A LOT more of the truth. You are able to pull out actionable intelligence. Once you get this down cold, you can start fishing for what triggers tears. If you can “accidentally” make her cry, DO IT! The hold her and say “we need to stop for tonight”. You then immediately bond with her and fuck her.

This right here is some top-level shit.

Ever heard that line on shooting ducks with howitsers? Kwisatz here is droping nukes.

I put up wit their BS the same way I put up with anything I don’t enjoy or that has become repetitive, low investment for high reward. I’m not digging in for quick sex, I am indoctrinating them to me for the long-term.

Quote: (06-11-2014 05:56 PM)Smoky-cos Wrote:  

What type of player are you Kwisatz? I think copying your moves exactly would be incongruent with my personality. Probably would suit someone with a more mysterious vibe. But this is some intense shit and I realise that it would be beneficial for anybody to incorporate in their arsenal.

For real though - How do you put up with their bullshit for 20 mins?

Dear God this is dark and ethically grey.... I love it.

But, not sure if I could keep a straight face through this style of bullshit... gotta try this now. A new challenge.
Thankyou for the post Kwisatz, this is some next level "being a good clown" shit.

Ethically grey is giving it too much credit. This is definitely on the dark side of the force. I own that.

Quote: (06-12-2014 01:31 PM)LaserBear Wrote:  

Dear God this is dark and ethically grey.... I love it.

But, not sure if I could keep a straight face through this style of bullshit... gotta try this now. A new challenge.
Thankyou for the post Kwisatz, this is some next level "being a good clown" shit.

I have to admit I was turned off by the ridiculous name ( [Image: lol.gif] ) at first, but this is some good shit. Lots of concepts worth refreshing and keeping in mind as you build your own ways of cold reading.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

To quote Ross Jeffries, you just gave these kids some dynamite and a box of matches.

I flirt with a bit of the dark side myself, but I keep getting stuck on the responsibility of it all.

[Image: attachment.jpg19268]   

Since you're the expert, how do you lighten this up?

WIA

WestIndianArchie asked an important question. Here are the first two ways I can think of to address his justifiable concerns.

One:
Ross Jeffries said, in short, that men are often ill-prepared to deal with the reality of what they are in for when they “catch” the girl. Much like the Coyote finally catching the Roadrunner. They think that she will still be the ideal he fantasised about, and get hit in the face with the harsh reality that what they got was not what they wanted.

Minds are messy and complex.

If a woman imprints and bonds with you, she may exhibit it with the demure obedience we all enjoy BUT she may also attach herself to you maniacally. She may want to be your “only one” and try to isolate you or eliminate threats. Think of the entity in Paranormal Activity.

Read more on that premise HERE.

Two:
It can’t be lightened up. I want to be clear, this is arcane knowledge. No one should for one second allow himself the emotional luxury of deluding himself into thinking that using these methods is Not That Bad or in any way ethically sound. You are in effect, hot-wiring a womans brain. It will not be without consequence. It’s just like in a B-Movie when some idiot summons a demon to fix a problem. The demon fixes the problem, but comes with a set of his own to replace the ones he solved for the fool who summoned him. Be responsible! Even if your responsibility manifests itself the way WIA expresses his by eschewing these methods entirely.

I don’t encourage anyone to dabble in Game, or emotional manipulation of any kind. It’s as potentially disastrous as “dabbling” in being a Blood or a Crip. You have all the potential risk and consequence to worry about, without the benefit of being a full member. With all the rights and privileges thereof.

To revisit a completely abused trope, what I use is the social equivalent of Sith Lightening. It is a uniquely powerful offensive tool and there is no equivalent available to anyone not fully invested ith the Dark Side.

Quote: (06-14-2014 01:30 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

To quote Ross Jeffries, you just gave these kids some dynamite and a box of matches.

I flirt with a bit of the dark side myself, but I keep getting stuck on the responsibility of it all.

WIA

Quote: (06-14-2014 01:30 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

Excellent question and Kwisatz nailed it as always.

Personally, I have strayed away from cold reading a bit but whenever I incorporate it, I use animated facial gestures to determine the seriousness/darkness level. Always eye-contact but occasional smirks and eye-brow raising.

Vocal tonality is key as well, keeping it deep but combining it with your body language makes you lead the interaction. Using this to your advantage means peppering the discussion with a mixture of seriousness and qualifying hence you can bust their balls a bit i.e. your cold reading and yes ladders lead to something sexual albeit humorous should you want it to.

Keep in mind this doesn't have the same 100% effect and it is always better to keep it dark and mysterious for the long term seed planting (this sounds creepy but it really is not, they are looking to connect and have someone to understand them).

Just my two cents, always open to criticism.

I definately agree that Game is a form of evil. Most guys say Game is neutral, and can be used for good or bad, but as far as I can understand it Game is evil. It corrupts both the user and the recipient. And this has matched my experience as well.

Hence, "Game is a necessary evil."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Manipulation and/or coercion are never considered on the side of good ethics regardless of culture or religion

Quote: (06-16-2014 12:48 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I definately agree that Game is a form of evil. Most guys say Game is neutral, and can be used for good or bad, but as far as I can understand it Game is evil. It corrupts both the user and the recipient. And this has matched my experience as well.

Quote: (06-12-2014 04:32 PM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

Ethically grey is giving it too much credit. This is definitely on the dark side. I own that.

[Image: hA1B6FFA0]

Teach me the darkest of ways, Samseau, Kwistaz. I want the power.

[Image: icon_worship.gif]

[Image: icon_worship.gif]

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:58 AM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2014 10:33 PM)soup Wrote:  

The breakdown of how I do it:

* I mimic the phrasing the same way he does in the guide, until it no longer fits the scene and then I wing it. It’s HARD to fuck up. Just read the info a few times and imitate correctly before you try to innovate.

* Then I hold my hands out, palms-up. Like I am being serious. 100% of the time the women I have done this to have instinctively just put their hands in mine. Then I smile and break the tension. I explain that we are going on this trip together, and that I need her “with” me emotionally.

* I don’t ask questions, I always make declarative statements.

* I don’t use the words “Feeling” or “Sensing”. I say “Why do I feel like…?”

* I always do it when we are alone, my place or hers.

* I never go for longer than 20 min.

Feel free to ask more, specific questions.

bold quick question to rvf members an op. ¿do u enjoy f·cking girls when theyre crying, that shht does not turn me on imo

Quote: (06-16-2014 12:48 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Game is just a language- languages can't be good or evil.

It's a way of communicating with modern girls.

What's evil is the that we need game to begin with. The game playing that women do with themselves and others is evil, or it exists without regard for good or evil, which makes it potentially evil. Women are the ones who put the game on the table.

definetely like ur okcupid thread kwtz

This is good stuff. Ever since I read this thread I have been adding cold reading to as many interactions as I can, mainly at work to get the hang of it. What I have notice is that it sure does get people talking.

Quote: (06-25-2014 11:25 AM)Mai Pei Wrote:  

This is good stuff. Ever since I read this thread I have been adding cold reading to as many interactions as I can, mainly at work to get the hang of it. What I have notice is that it sure does get people talking.

It's very easy to engage with anyone on their favorite subject, themselves.

They're experts, and they're more than willing to tell you everything.

What you watch out for is the porcupine question. When a prickly idea is tossed back into your hands

"What would make you say that? or "Why do you think that?"

That's when you know you're messing with someone that's aware.

WIA