rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you guys do when waiting in line

I usually dont converse with anyone. Most of the time i feel self conscious (especially when in line at subway) and just try and stand still

Two things:

1. I would never eat at Subway and am surprised that a man of obvious taste, as yourself, would deign to eat there.

2. I usually chat people up in line; sometimes I even holler at bitches. It's great because you know much time you have and the chicks can't really go anywhere without losing their fucking place! I make the soft-sell the order of the day (no puns intended).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I was in line at Chipotle a couple weeks ago during the lunch rush and got a number from a cute brunette that was in line right behind me. I've found that situational openers work well in this setting. I opened her with "you toes must be freezing!" and just went from there. She was wearing sandals and it was 30 degrees outside. "Waiting in line" scenarios work great because you've got'em cornered- they aren't going anywhere for X amount of time. How do you if they aren't interested? Other than being unresponsive they usually whip out the blackberry/iphone and start texting or playing crazy birds or something.

Anyway, I tried for the instadate (always an option in fast food type places) and have her join me for lunch but she had to run off back to work and eat. We went on a date a week later but turns out she's a bible beater and doesn't drink. (ie, not a slut). We had fun and she texted she want to go out again soon. She seems like the LTR type and I am def not. Anyway, good luck!

Yeah if there's a cute chick near you in the line think of an indirect opener, and game her at least to kill some time. Otherwise I guess I would just day dream while standing in line.

It depends on my mood. I won't stand in line for fast food. To pass time in significant lines I break out some serious C/F and torment the other patrons. "Last time I wuz inna line this long we were all in leg irons."

I've become a master of avoiding lines but sometimes you just can't help it.

If you have to draw a number, when mine is called, I stand up and say "I WON" loudly. When everyone is looking like I'm crazy it follows w/ "oh, bingo flashback". Or try to buy your way up the numerical wait.

It all depends on the mood of the crowd too. I try to lighten the mood if everyone's frustrated. My fav is having wait for the pisser. No holds barred there. I got a million of them. It's the effects of ADHD, forced conformity, and boredom. LOL.

"Last time I wuz inna line this long we were all in leg irons."

lol!! You sound like me and my friends. Always lighten the mood and find the fun in every situation!