rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cocky Alpha bodybuilder on Dr Phil

Dr Phil is making this guy look really bad for no reason.

Why do these dudes get married so young?

The problem is that you can be "Alpha" - and still be blue pill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-zPIYRMmE4#t=470

[Image: ohshit.gif]

4 hours a day in the gym? More like 90 minutes in the gym and 2 1/2 hours of banging other chicks while telling your wife you're at the gym.

Haha why get married to a woman 10 years older?

I can see both Dr. Phil and the guy's point of view on looks. I mean staying fit and looking good is important... but don't be all metro about it. Guys getting spray tan and botox seems pretty queer to me.
Honestly is seems Dr. Phil is hating on him

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

It was said in a previous thread about Dr. Phil, but he just has a "holier than thou" attitude towards everyone, and it gets just stupid to listen to after a while.

This guy takes the "working on yourself" thing a little far, but in the end, she's gonna stay with him, because he cares about bettering himself and does what he wants. You do need to be well rounded, but this guy at least didn't abandon his dreams and goals when he got married.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

To be fair - the wife looks amazing considering she has had 3 kids.

"the wife looks amazing considering she has had 3 kids."

Honestly, Western women love to float the "I HAD KIDS" ticket to explain why they let their looks go to shit, but I'm not buying it. The 30 year old moms I see at the farmers market are hotter than the 25 year old bar sluts. The Whole Foods type chicks look good even after kids. There's just a lot of women who are like "now that I've had kids, I don't need to try anymore, I can blame them."

"I mean staying fit and looking good is important... but don't be all metro about it. Guys getting spray tan and botox seems pretty queer to me."

Shaming a man for trying to look good is just another way people try and pin you down and set your spot in the pecking order.

The bottom line is this guy is living an incongruent life. If he were single and banging chicks, he'd be fine. Instead, he's got kids with a broad ten years his senior, and he's spending every moment he can to obscure that.

She looks amazing considering she's 41. I guess I can see how a 21yd dude with self esteem issues could get suckered into marriage with a 31yd version of her.

Dr. Phil's target audience, obviously, is women. So, his producers try to schedule guests and arrange shows that will be compelling to the feminine perspective. Dr. Phil's approach to portraying this guy feeds into several women's needs, but especially their need for indignation drama.

I don't mind women who hit the wall.. It's the ones still try to act like they are all that that I find abhorrent.

Watched the clip, actually kinda ineresting, I'll probably watch teh other 3 parts. The guy sorta comes off as a jerk but at the same time at least he's got the balls to be honest and say what he wants and isn't running around behind his wives back. So many guys are so scared to tell their gf/wife how they feel and do stuff behidn their back, this guy has balls for saying it openly.

That said I do think the guy is selfish. if you have kids your hobbies have to take a backseat to your kids because your kids deserve your time and your money. The guy made a mistake, got married too young, he still wants to go out and be a playboy. He is selfish but at least he's upfront about what he wants and needs out of life.

I see this alot, especially with women, get married young then hit 30 have some money, have some nice clohtes nad style, start working out and feeling good about themselves and are jealous they didn't get to party it up when they were young and then you see the 35 year old women at the bar acting like they are 21. im not surprised with this guy but he mentions he was in the in crowd, wrestler, football etc so sounds like he did have his fun as a young guy.

dont get me wrong early 20's are awesome but at the smae time for a good portion of us myself included were broke or have limited funds. once you hit 30 maybe your making bit more money, have your career going for you, get to travel and want to live the single life with a bit more money and knowledge.

Quote: (05-23-2014 04:32 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

It was said in a previous thread about Dr. Phil, but he just has a "holier than thou" attitude towards everyone, and it gets just stupid to listen to after a while.

This guy takes the "working on yourself" thing a little far, but in the end, she's gonna stay with him, because he cares about bettering himself and does what he wants. You do need to be well rounded, but this guy at least didn't abandon his dreams and goals when he got married.

He's well-rounded that's for sure. It's an ugly look. I don't get why guys wanna look like him rather than someone like say christiano ronaldo in terms of body type. In fact, given these two body types, chicks will dig the ronaldo body type way more.

"He's well-rounded that's for sure. It's an ugly look. I don't get why guys wanna look like him rather than someone like say christiano ronaldo in terms of body type."

This is the male equivalent of...

"Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big. [scoff] She looks like,
one of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, you know, who understands those rap guys? *scoff*
They only talk to her, because,
she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big.
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like,
out there, I mean - gross. Look!
She's just so ... black!"

Quote: (05-23-2014 09:56 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

"He's well-rounded that's for sure. It's an ugly look. I don't get why guys wanna look like him rather than someone like say christiano ronaldo in terms of body type."

This is the male equivalent of...

"Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big. [scoff] She looks like,
one of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, you know, who understands those rap guys? *scoff*
They only talk to her, because,
she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big.
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like,
out there, I mean - gross. Look!
She's just so ... black!"

Sometimes the truth DOES hurt ...