rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Losing a girl to a celebrity

Inspired by what Christian said about Leo Dicaprio in the "what went wrong" thread:

We all know girls have an unhealthy obsession with celebrity cult. I have had several girls swoon when I told them I met or hung out with so and so at a club or a concert (DHV). They also would get mad (in a playful way) that I didn't take them with me that night.

I personally have always made it a point to try and keep girls away from celebs, as long as it's in my power - I would not take them to an event where I might know a (male) celeb, and I would not like it if they went without me.

If you end up in a social setting where your girl has the option to talk to a celeb, with you around, or maybe even when you turn around or go to the bathroom, what can you do to prevent the worst from happening without appearing weak and insecure?

Has any of you ever actually lost a girl to a celeb? How did it go down? What did you do?

Good thread.

Jeremy Piven tried not once, not twice, but three different times in a span of 2 years to steal a chick from me.

1st time in Chitown at a charity event when I had a Shakira lookalike with me. Fail.

2nd time at the W in Hollywood when I had a different girl, a Latina model with me. Fail.

3rd time, same girl at a Hwood Hills party. Fail.

He's a persistent fellow.

I was chill about it, but I also had these girls On-Lock so wasn't trippin at all.

The first girl was more polite about shooting him down, but the second girl went into Bitch Mode and she has a Hyper Level of bitchiness she can deliver.

Tony Parker was obsessed with my ex girl. She didn't give him the time of day.

One of my main girls now is a make up artist and drake was trying so hard to get with her. She took his number and used him for bottle service at the club and then came and fucked me after.

Yes most birds will go coo coo for some famous dick. But then again that's why I don't fuck with most brauds.

I would never purposely keep my girl away from a celebrity. That's whack to me.

Ok so dumb question - how do you know she actually didn't fuck Tony Parker and Drake? Do you have any proof or are you just assuming?

Jeremy Piven is a really ugly fellow, so I wouldn't view him as a threat either.

Quote: (05-16-2014 08:38 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Good thread.

Jeremy Piven tried not once, not twice, but three different times in a span of 2 years to steal a chick from me.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (05-16-2014 09:45 PM)cocoballs Wrote:  

Ok so dumb question - how do you know she actually didn't fuck Tony Parker and Drake? Do you have any proof or are you just assuming?

Jeremy Piven is a really ugly fellow, so I wouldn't view him as a threat either.

[Image: troll.gif]

You don't think all the other qualities related to status might just have something to do with it rather than your own personal opinion of a guy's looks?

^Yep.

Live in La for a couple months and see how chicks could give two fucks about if a celeb is ugly, just that he IS a celeb.

Quote: (05-16-2014 08:38 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Good thread.

1st time in Chitown at a charity event when I had a Shakira lookalike with me. Fail.

2nd time at the W in Hollywood when I had a different girl, a Latina model with me. Fail.

3rd time, same girl at a Hwood Hills party. Fail.

He's a persistent fellow.

I was chill about it, but I also had these girls On-Lock so wasn't trippin at all.

The first girl was more polite about shooting him down, but the second girl went into Bitch Mode and she has a Hyper Level of bitchiness she can deliver.
How did you have these girls on lock? Serious question.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (05-16-2014 10:19 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

^Yep.

Live in La for a couple months and see how chicks could give two fucks about if a celeb is ugly, just that he IS a celeb.

Sounds like medieval shit in LA: those chicks are the peasant class, and celebrities are nobility.

The girls will do anything to get a taste of that nobility because they've been brought up to believe that they are princesses, but they aren't. That's some hypergamous/insecurity shit right there.

"How did you have these girls on lock? Serious question."

Cuz I'm Christian McQueen [Image: lol.gif]

Seriously?

Dated/fucked them for over 6 months but mainly Deep Conversion.

^Yep.

This.

Guys that live in LA for a while tend to not give a fuck about celebrities, but girls, well they will pine after that celeb dick for as long as they live.

Quote: (05-16-2014 08:23 PM)cocoballs Wrote:  

If you end up in a social setting where your girl has the option to talk to a celeb, with you around, or maybe even when you turn around or go to the bathroom, what can you do to prevent the worst from happening without appearing weak and insecure?

Game a girl Celeb. Massive Pre selection and DHV if you know what you are doing... [Image: banana.gif]

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

McQueen, having played with the deep conversion stuff now, I'm starting to see how important that is. Saved me from having a girl stolen out from under me. With so many attention whoring opportunities out there it's crucial game. Thanks for introducing me to the concept.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (05-17-2014 12:58 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

McQueen, having played with the deep conversion stuff now, I'm starting to see how important that is. Saved me from having a girl stolen out from under me. With so many attention whoring opportunities out there it's crucial game. Thanks for introducing me to the concept.

I concur with you man. I can see how the "deep conversion" concept, could save you from loosing to the power of Celebrity. I used some tricks right from the book on a 5, as that's the best you can get in my town. And there is no way to get ride of that cricket now. I would guess that even most celebrities could not break the "deep conversion code".

A. What is deep conversion

B. I have the catcher of a major league baseball team gunning after my favorite girl. She tells me about his attempts and I just laugh because of how pathetic they are. I then tell her I am ashamed of the male sex these days. She agrees about the widespread lack of masculinity. I then fuck her like an animal.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (05-17-2014 03:00 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

A. What is deep conversion

B. I have the catcher of a major league baseball team gunning after my favorite girl. She tells me about his attempts and I just laugh because of how pathetic they are. I then tell her I am ashamed of the male sex these days. She agrees about the widespread lack of masculinity. I then fuck her like an animal.

Deep Conversion is from The Alpha Playboy 1 book.

edit. sorry said book 2 earlier not 1

Guys, even celebs get rejected. Even the most alpha of men probably do not convert more than 15% of their total approaches.

This is because:

- Ugly women don't want to be pump and dumped so they avoid high value men.
- Women with relationships aren't going to lose it for some random cock.

Women aren't faithful, but they aren't retarded either. They won't latch onto a new cock unless they believe it is firmly in their grasp. Don't get me wrong though, plenty of women will still get pump and dumped. But even for a male celebrity, he's going to get rejected a majority of the time. But still far less than the average guy does.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

All good brother. It really is the defining factor in 'Game' and Next Level Game. Once guys get good at pulling girls, the inevitable question is: "How do I keep her around (harem or GF)?" Deep Conversion answers that.

Quote: (05-17-2014 02:24 PM)Snuke Wrote:  

I concur with you man. I can see how the "deep conversion" concept, could save you from loosing to the power of Celebrity. I used some tricks right from the book on a 5, as that's the best you can get in my town. And there is no way to get ride of that cricket now. I would guess that even most celebrities could not break the "deep conversion code".

Lol, that's the flipside to it. You'll actually have to TRY to get rid of her.

am buying mcqueens book right now to read about this.

In the past, I would just make sure to fuck them extremely well if I want to keep them around. I think that is about 90% of the battle right there.

edit, ok that was disappointing. the busting a nut in the chicks mouth is something I did already. I don't make her say "yes I am your slut eradicator' and I don't use hotels or stairwells, but yeah, I can see how that would be an experience.

I don't think it has to be a stairwell, any semi public area will work, like the back seat of a car.

^If you don't connect a girl to you emotionally and not just physically, then you lose the entire point of Deep Conversion.

In this day and age getting a girl to have sex is one thing, but getting her mind and 'heart' wrapped up on you is the key to keeping her completely.

Quote: (05-17-2014 12:34 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

"How did you have these girls on lock? Serious question."

Cuz I'm Christian McQueen [Image: lol.gif]

Seriously?

Dated/fucked them for over 6 months but mainly Deep Conversion.

Deep conversion game makes you her world, her potential future husband and one of the most exciting lovers she ever had. If she had been just a recent date, that might have been different.

However I would be interested to know if an A-level celebrity like Pitt, DiCaprio would fare against it. Did you have any experiences with that?

Jeremy Piven is C-level celebrity. And of course looks have little to do with the celebrity-attraction. The TV-series are full of blue-pill-shit.

Quote: (05-17-2014 06:09 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

^If you don't connect a girl to you emotionally and not just physically, then you lose the entire point of Deep Conversion.

In this day and age getting a girl to have sex is one thing, but getting her mind and 'heart' wrapped up on you is the key to keeping her completely.

Oh I agree completely, I am just saying if the sex is hot, usually everything else falls into place. In order for the sex to be really hot, I think you have to really be able to let loose and caveman her and yeah, get emotional. If I tell her "get on your knees and I will blow my load in your mouth" and she obeys, I am home free. Just be super dominant, girls love that shit. Which is essentially what you are suggesting, though your methods are a bit different.

Quote: (05-17-2014 03:48 AM)Lufty Wrote:  

^Yep.

This.

Guys that live in LA for a while tend to not give a fuck about celebrities, but girls, well they will pine after that celeb dick for as long as they live.
You sure about that? The Cali Boyz on here never shut up about celebrities.

Quote: (05-17-2014 07:25 PM)Screwston Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2014 03:48 AM)Lufty Wrote:  

^Yep.

This.

You sure about that? The Cali Boyz on here never shut up about celebrities.

Maybe I'm wrong. I grew up in LA, my buddies and I don't really care too much, but I suppose that there are still people that gush about it. Could be a transplant thing. Online celebrity run ins can make for interesting stories, so I think that plays a role in people talking about it.

When you have a story like Jeremy Piven trying (and failing) to swoop your girl, that is hilarious and worth being shared.