rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Watch Kristina Wong Get Reparations for YELLOW FEVER!

http://kristinawong.com/blog/2014/05/04/...low-fever/

Promo -->

What an annoying bitch.

She's trying her hardest to be a white Americunt, that's for sure. I've noticed that commonality among Asian women who get angry about white guys who like Asian women.

I mean, talk about sabotaging your own interests....

And how much you want to bet she primarily dates white men?

Also notice how it's okay for her to make blanket statements about white men, as if they're the only ones who get yellow fever, even as she bitches about people who make generalizations about Asians.

Oh, well. She's an ugly female comedian. Her own worst enemy.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

She wants reparations for yellow fever?

What sort of fantasy land is she living in? Yellow fever only works if you're actually pretty and feminine. This is the equivalent to fat dyke academics complaining about sexual harassment. Nobody is fooling anybody here.

Love the scene with the massive cloth penis. I wonder if she sees white penis as a clear, unmistakable symbol of power. Paging Dr. Freud. . .

That being said, I'm sure her using Flava Flav isn't just hilarious to her, but she can defend accusations of racism by saying its all about "irony" and mocking white men. She came across as highly immature and ignorant in those bits.

Still, let me get this psychological posture right: She is upset that some white men fetishize Asian women and, in their attempt to understand their culture, have the shocking racist audacity to not see her how she sees herself? Don't want to have sex with black women? Racist! Want to have sex with Asian women? Racist! Ironically, she makes a phenomenally great argument AGAINST interracial dating.

You see her apartment at first and its littered with pictures of herself. She desperately wants to be a typical self-absorbed white girl, but she isn't white and isn't attractive. She acts like an entitled shit on her dates and would most likely claim she is mocking the way that white men act on dates, but it is merely performance art for how she wants to act - she isn't hot enough to behave like a slobby, basic bitch. Frankly, I'm surprised she didn't mention she was "milking" white men as this financial transfer is the best she can do instead of receiving white seed from sexually attractive white men.

The clip on her site ends with her cavorting around a massive white penis. She claims to be attacking colonialism but she admitted earlier she is Cantonese. When did America colonize China? Oops, I forgot whites are not allowed to know more about history than her.

She a roiling mix of racial and sexual insecurity. She is status-whoring, claiming to be part of the most sexually desirable race in America, but that is her way of pretending she is more sexually attractive than she is. Online dating is her cathartic way of reinforcing her lack of sexual value. She pretends she is deriving value from this fiscally by exploiting white men, but she is merely wasting her free time pretending to behave as bad as she wants to be with men.

The whole "I can get away with X/Y/Z" is a way of celebrating sexual attractiveness to either sex while also -- in her case -- can be a sign of self-hate. It is a game of sexual chicken, as she ratchets up her bad behavior (she would call it "challenging gender") and is amused that men are still interested in her. The baseline thought pattern is this: "I hate myself! And you are still interested?! Wow, you must suck more than I think I do!"

Per this post on her wrap-up of 2013, she is little more than a narcissistic little shit wrapped up in her own movie of her own life. Like Suey Park, she is just upset she wasn't born an asexual, transgendered poor black lesbian because -- of course! -- she would necessarily rise above it, get rich and get scads of adorning fans. She is upset the world doesn't recognize her for being the world's biggest victim.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

^^^

[Image: potd.gif]

i have yellow fever and am very generous with my standards when it comes to asian women. would not bang.

Who the fuck is Kristina Wong?

Quote: (05-12-2014 09:45 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

And why is she talking while being ugly? She's the Asian Sara Jessica Parker. Another horse face ho with some big ass teeth.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Yellow fever? I'd rather catch bubonic plague than fall for her.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Beyond the obvious, which several people people above me have pointed out. (She's not Asian-American, she's Equine-American. Look at that horse face!)

Look at the part in the clip where a guy says, "Asian American girls are sweet and feminine" and it immediately cuts to a shot of her gulping down a shot and burping. The point being, of course, is that she's neither sweet nor feminine, which won't come as a surprise to anybody here. But why is she so eager to announce this to the whole world? Aren't those positive qualities? Things you would want to be? At least, things you would want people to believe about you?

Yellow fever is just a way for ugly Asian women to slut shame their more attractive sisters against getting longer thicket dick than they ought to

I can't imagine a ugly.old Asian woman telling young attractive 20 year old.the facts of life in ThAILAND. WHEre HER pussy is valued based on her age.and attractive ness. I love how adamant she is about this Asian fetish but something tells me she has never truly experienced it.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

She's written for xo Jane and Jezebel.

It seems that she's capable of hitting only one note. That note being how irresistible she is to white men. She's just another data point in the massive set confirming that women aren't funny.

Quote: (05-12-2014 10:23 AM)vinman Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2014 09:45 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

And why is she talking while being ugly? She's the Asian Sara Jessica Parker. Another horse face ho with some big ass teeth.

[Image: 36fl76.jpg]

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Why is it acceptable to even coin the term yellow fever? I'm pretty politically incorrect, but even I find it offensive to imply you must have a viral disease in order to be attracted to Asians?

Also, it's obvious why she is upset about yellow fever. Men expect Asian women to act like women and she can't figure out how to uphold an impossibly difficult standard such as that. That's why she wakes up every morning wishing she was born a white bitch.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

-13/10 WNB

Either her life is an entire act or she is mentally ill. Hopefully a bus hits her.

Quote: (05-12-2014 12:56 PM)bacon Wrote:  

I can't imagine a ugly.old Asian woman telling young attractive 20 year old.the facts of life in ThAILAND. WHEre HER pussy is valued based on her age.and attractive ness. I love how adamant she is about this Asian fetish but something tells me she has never truly experienced it.

[Image: jordan.gif]

The facts of life in Thailand also include getting shitfaced, as evidenced by this post.

It's amazing how attractive some Asians are and how ugly others are. It's like a mile-long bell curve of attractiveness. She's mad cos she knows what end she's at.

We're missing one more thing - Delusion. Judging from her cakeup, she somehow truly believes she is just as gorgeous as the white 6- in America which in and of itself is delusion taken to another level. Let's just say I'm glad she's crossing her legs.

I challenge this bitch to tell jokes which have no reference to her race or gender..I bet she can't say much.[Image: angry.gif] She's an Asian Race Troll!

I trolled her once on OKCupid a long time ago and I asked her if people found her funny in UK (There were pictures of her in UK on her profile). She replied that British don't seem to have a good sense of humour and didn't laugh at her jokes. I then asked her if she ever may have considered the fact that that she's not seen as funny by people...I never heard from her again.

BTW on her profile (I can't remember the ID & I think it's been taken down anyway), she says she's Bi (I doubt it, she's probably Bi in her profile to appear "edgy") & that she has a lot of gay friends.

Quote: (05-12-2014 09:41 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

i have yellow fever and am very generous with my standards when it comes to asian women. would not bang.

For the average non-thirsty guy to bang her, he would have to close his eyes, turn the lights off and make her wear this:

[Image: Hunt_bridle_head.jpg]

Here's another unfunny Asian-American "comic" - Jenny Yang complaining about Yellow Fever.

[Image: jenny-yang1.png]

WYB? [Edit my answer is WNB]

Like you have to ask. NO.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

DAFUQ? Just the screenshot on the vid on the OP post screams how she has that thousand cock stare, even though she's the one that actually indulged in it.

She deserves nothing, especially when she actually enjoyed thirsty guys' bank accounts.

Yea, the ugly ones hate yellow fever because they know it's the only reason they get attention.

I do have some sympathy though, guys who exclusively go for Asian tend to be maladjusted. On the other hand, guys who exclusively go for foreign tend to be from the Anglosphere [Image: wink.gif].

I've never found Asian chicks (Asian and westernized Asian) to be particularly attractive and never understood their appeal.

I've found most Asian American chicks to be quite cunty and to have the biggest chips on their shoulders. I've noticed them to be extra obnoxious to keep up with their white chick friends. They are also usually drawn to western feminism in the same way that Indian women are drawn to it.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule