rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

May 6th - International No Diet Day

International No Diet Day (INDD) is an annual celebration of body acceptance, including fat acceptance and body shape diversity. This day is also dedicated to promoting a healthy life style with a focus on health at any size and in raising awareness of the potential dangers of dieting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_No_Diet_Day

If you say don't diet but eat healthy and excercise I can see that, but fat acceptance ?

Amazes me how people try to say being fat is ok and even have a day about it.

fat acceptance = ugly and lazy acceptance

Deus vult!

If you like fatties, post up outside McDonald's....dollar menu game is real.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

So, it's just another day for these fatties?

If it wasn't too late already, I'd to fast today in protest.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Why there is no International Muscle Day?

Deus vult!

There is, Glaucon... but its only national.
August 5, National Oyster Day.

It should be No Diet Hit the Gym Bulking Day.

Fasting all day and just finished working out. Let's make it a Get Ripped Day or even a fuck the fatties day.

No, just no.

Funny, today is the day I started back on my diet (moderate Paleo, basically eat Paleo 80%, but eat whatever 20%). Looking to get down from 195 to 180, and finally get rid of my gut.

Bump.

I read about this in the paper - I haven't seen so much propaganda in a single article before.

http://www.fatinthecity.com/2015/05/fats...ist-issue/

Something of note: According to her: Fat is a FEMINIST issue. If a guy is fat - tough shit, that's his problem.

Ironically, despite all the hate, I think investing in plus-size clothing is a future goldmine.

Rename these empowerment movements with diabetes and ugly in the titles and you might see a change in peoples attitudes.

I'm am starting to wonder if fat acceptance will be successful. Not on red pill men like us. But take the average blue pill frustrated chump in the USA. No one he knows travels overseas, at least not to meet women. More and more fat women on TV making it seem more normal. More and more fat women in his real world interactions.

Is it possible that within 5 to 10 years that fat acceptance will be successful and the average man in the west will be okay with chasing fat women. It seems very possible. How terrifying.

Quote: (05-05-2015 05:43 AM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

Bump.

I read about this in the paper - I haven't seen so much propaganda in a single article before.

http://www.fatinthecity.com/2015/05/fats...ist-issue/

Something of note: According to her: Fat is a FEMINIST issue. If a guy is fat - tough shit, that's his problem.

Ironically, despite all the hate, I think investing in plus-size clothing is a future goldmine.

Maybe it is feminist issue, considering the rates for Obesity in women have steadily risen above men over the last few years, and Extreme Obesity in women literally double that in men:

http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-informat...stics.aspx

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db131.htm

in the usa, every day is no diet day

[Image: american.gif]

This International No Diet Day (INDD), is described as : "an annual celebration of body acceptance, including fat acceptance and body shape diversity"! Main goal: "eradicate the Obesophobia". What a joke!! Didn't even know this word, Obesophobia! Will it be a new insult hurled at red-pill men?

Anyway, I propose this day to be renamed... "International Oz Day"? or "International anti-Oz Day", depending on whether you focus on "fat acceptance" or "fighting charlatans"...

Seriously, how can people even think of creating a "international day" for glorifying their fatness!? Only good thing in this event seems to be, to warn people against charlatans promoting ineffective diet treatments (thinking of Oz again here?)...

i'm presently spitting on the whole concept of "no diet day" by having a salad for lunch and will be having a heavy gym session tonight. i hope most of us in the sphere do likewise.

Pro diabetes day!

Take care of those titties for me.

In other words, May 6th is the international day of acceptance of heart disease, diabetes, depression, fatty liver disease, peripheral vascular disease, and cancer. Yes, we should be accepting of all of these. In fact, we should all just eat junk until we get fat, roll over, and die.