rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looks like we may have a new institutional ally

Presenting the American Enterprise Institute:

Quote:Quote:

AEI is the most prominent think tank associated with American neoconservatism, in both the domestic and international policy arenas.[9] Irving Kristol, widely considered a father of neoconservatism, was a senior fellow at AEI (arriving from the Congress for Cultural Freedom following the widespread revelation of the group's CIA funding)[10] and many prominent neoconservatives—including Jeane Kirkpatrick, Ben Wattenberg, and Joshua Muravchik—spent the bulk of their careers at AEI.[4] However, AEI is not officially neoconservative. AEI resident scholar Norman J. Ornstein, a self-identified centrist, criticizes commentators who label him a "neocon" and says that "the intellectual openness and lack of orthodoxy at AEI exceeds what I have seen on any college campus. . . . [E]ven though my writings have frequently ticked off conservative ideologues and business interests—especially my deep involvement in campaign finance reform—I have never once been told, 'You can't say that' or 'You better be careful'".[11]

Neocons? [Image: shudder.gif]

But... the enemy of my enemy is my friend. [Image: lol.gif]

I re-tweeted this video of theirs on the 1-in-5-women-are-raped chimera this morning.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm sure AEI are ready to channel positive masculinity into fighting all the wars they dream up.

The AEI is big, but is just one tiny non-profit against the ocean of agenda-pushers. Likely a leading member took an interest in the topic and pushed it through. The agenda will stay strong, even the AEI might retract later on - one step back, two steps forward to the new FEMINAZI-UTOPIA!

Meanwhile - in the real world men keep maintaining, producing, building, creating, innovating, fighting, inventing, discovering - in short creating everything of any value in this world, while the snowflakes keep getting offended by Twitter-comments and start "campaigns to end mysogyny".

Christina Hoff Sommers is a sharp thinker. She was a professor at my college (Clark University) while I attended there but sadly, I never took one of her courses. Over the past year or so, I've sent her a couple of emails urging her to look in the 'sphere. Perhaps she will.

I wrote an paper on these guys last year. I did not know they published anything anti-feminist, it seems to be limited to Christina Hoff Sommers' "Factual Feminist" Youtube videos. As Roosh alluded to, the AEI is best known for being a driving force behind neo-conservatism, they're easily the no. 1 neo-conservative think tank in the world. Many of their scholars worked for the Bush administration at one time or another. Also for all the Charles Murray fans on the forum he's also one of them. The AEI do have some interesting and intelligent articles though (and I'm not just referring to these Factual Feminist videos), they just need to be taken with a (sometimes heavy) grain of salt.

As much as I hate feminists and libtards, I don't trust Neocons. They handed us the current survalence culture we have during Bush.

Be careful with this one Roosh.

The reasonable approach is refreshing, but you'll never get through to the true believers.

Let's face it, like people who have been leftists at some point in their lives, committed feminists are lost to the rational world; the self-deception has run too deep in the id, it's part of it now. Some memes just nest to deep in the brain to ever be replaced. So, I applaud Hoff-Sommers' case for looking at the facts, but that is something that just doesn't convince the opposition.

I do not trust any political entity...

Deus vult!

I've personally met their President, Arthur C Brooks. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_C._Brooks

IDK about his social views, but his economic and lifestyle views are solidly red pill. His personal life is pretty interesting too. Dropped out of University to become a musician, then decided that he wanted to become a scholar in his late 20s. Ended up getting a PhD and become one of America's most respected economists.

Quote: (05-06-2014 06:48 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

As much as I hate feminists and libtards, I don't trust Neocons. They handed us the current survalence culture we have during Bush.

They're not Neocons, they're libertarians. The institution makes an interesting argument as per how the Government is overreaching into personal economic and social lives. They're good ideological allies to have.

Quote: (05-30-2014 04:06 PM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

They're not Neocons, they're libertarians. The institution makes an interesting argument as per how the Government is overreaching into personal economic and social lives. They're good ideological allies to have.

Interesting, i'll take a look into them more. I guess i should start looking behind the label a little bit.

Star Trek: Into Darkness

Quote:Quote:

James T. Kirk: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Spock: An Arabic proverb attributed to a prince who was betrayed and decapitated by his own subjects.

James T. Kirk: Well, still, it's a hell of a quote.

I kid. I think you'll find a lot of conservatives are already on board with you Roosh. I've been following her on twitter, and she reblogs MRA and red pill lite stuff.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

this is probably a good thread to post this on...libertarian and some right wing types picking up on manosphere ideas. I have Glen Beck on the radio some mornings and my eyebrow has been raising the past couple of weeks that they keep hitting on stuff like, the treatment of boys in school, sexual assault witch hunts on college campuses and over hyping rape. Its not 'great' in my opinion because I don't really like Glen Beck, but it is good to have the issues out there beyond the message boards.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

There's going to be a tipping point when the manosphere gets noticed the big media corporations and they are probably going to try to milk the movement for every cent without really caring about it.

I can see them trying to water it all down as well.

Quote: (05-30-2014 06:27 PM)soup Wrote:  

There's going to be a tipping point when the manosphere gets noticed the big media corporations and they are probably going to try to milk the movement for every cent without really caring about it.
I doubt it. Big media is going for the money, and women are the ones who respond best to advertising, so it's hard to appeal to the manosphere without pissing off your largest customer group. Smaller businesses? Yeah, definitely, especially ones who don't depend heavily on female spending (remember that even in marriages, women tend to direct spending).

Definitely, but it will be the feminists and statists who try to corrupt the manosphere and get guys back on the blue pill. For example, the Good Men Project - on their front page, is an article titled "Elliot Rodger: Blaming Women When Patriarchy is the Problem".

Well, the only thing preventing that is if Roosh, Roissy, and other major manosphere leaders sell out or not. I don't think they will, they weren't necessarily motivated by money in the first place.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I think out natural allies are Libertarian Conservatives, like Rand Paul. Neocons laugh in the face of due process, and that is one of the pillars of our society.

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (05-30-2014 10:57 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

I think out natural allies are Libertarian Conservatives, like Rand Paul. Neocons laugh in the face of due process, and that is one of the pillars of our society.

Libertarians tend to reject Rand as he isnt really libertarian. Hes more libertarian than pretty much any politician but he is partially neocon. I think even Rand himself said he wasnt libertarian.

I don't care about the labels, but America desperately NEEDS Rand to be elected in 2016. I'm currently in India where the largest election ever took place and the conservatives won. It will move India forward. It was an epically important election. The 2016 election is THAT important for the US. If Hillary wins, I don't know how men can stay in the country.

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (05-30-2014 04:41 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2014 04:06 PM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

Interesting, i'll take a look into them more. I guess i should start looking behind the label a little bit.

The AEI is neocon central. They are not libertarians. They have supported every measure for war, surveillance, detention and torture there's been over the last 15 years.

Now, they pimp for war with Iran at every opportunity.

Since they have scores of affiliated academics, some of these academics come up with some good ideas sometimes. When their ideas are rolled-out, it's a test-market for the Republican party.

If Hillary runs, of course the Republicans will roll out Red Pill Lite. It will be as sincere as their return to the abortion issue every four years.

The Republican nominee will be Jeb Bush.

They're definitely not libertarians. They're pretty typical conservatives. They certainly aren't friends of feminism.

Charles Murray works there. He's pretty good.

As much as I agree with them, I'd advise you to be careful what you wish for. The more 'institutionalized' and 'mainstream' this all becomes, the more whitewashed it ends up being. While broader audiences are good, I'd rather be preaching my beliefs to one guy than spewing crap to millions.

In my opinion, there is no stopping the feminist juggernaut in America because it is supported by the elites and all of the powerful institutions. Republicans have generally supported this as much as Democrats. Politicians are no solution. If the country was being run by sane people, it would be the psycho feminists who are marginalized and not us. The problem I have with the neocons and also regular conservatives is that their main mission is to make the US a hegemonic power. But it is now part of American government policy to push feminism and LGBT on all the countries of the world through coercion and violence. Given that I left the US before Obama became president, my interest is in seeing America become weaker and not stronger, so that there is still some part of the world to escape the spread of this poisonous culture

Rico... Sauve....

Maybe the forum needs to put in a grant or endowment application to these guys....