rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boring Girl Fight turns serious at end

I was about to close the video, but this is now my favorite video of two girls fighting on the internet. The mid-fight banter will amuse you 'til the dramatic conclusion.

http://www.break.com/video/girl-fight-en...ow-2605815

dat shovel. wtf.

Vine of shovel hit

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

"You just broke my fist with your face" [Image: lol.gif]

Seriously black shirt just sat there like wall as she was getting punched in the nose. She was in a white trash trance.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

That was the hardest Ive laughed in a while.

I would have enjoyed that a lot more if they hadn't had a spoiler right in the link.

EDIT: Also might be fake. It's too much of a coincidence that, in the "official" full video, the cameraman zooms in on that shovel and chuckles.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-05-2014 05:44 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

(extended video)

I like that in this video you see that the black shirt girl's mom was home the entire time.

Just another day in the trailer park.

[Image: tumblr_lxbgpjP3jO1r791bbo1_500.jpg]

AHAHAHAHAHA

That was the most pathetic shit I've ever seen.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Is it wrong that I feel bad for the pink girl crying like girls do?

6/10 would shovel.

I'm always amazed at that one out five or ten white trash chicks there's a chick who's thin and bangin', shovelee in point.

WB the girl in pink.*

*on Mexican soil if she's under 18.

Bitches are unpredictable in fights. While men more or less use brute force, they try not to do too much damage consciously, women in a rage are often crazy - in bar fights, they instantly try to use broken beer bottles or glass to scar and maim another person for life!

If there had been a sharpened stick instead of a shovel one of the bitches might be dead already. And going free on probation... because mysogyny!

Quote: (05-05-2014 06:11 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Also might be fake. It's too much of a coincidence that, in the "official" full video, the cameraman zooms in on that shovel and chuckles.
I thought the same thing, the way the camera casually eyes up the shovel at the beginning as if foreshadowing. and if you look closely at the shovel-ee's face before she gets hit, it seems kind of contrived.

about the only thing that makes it seem real is the clank sound effect which could pretty easily have been dubbed.

Ya'll are some tinfoil hat wearing cynics in here. You think that girl in black really took 20 shots to the nose just for a video?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (05-05-2014 10:46 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

While men more or less use brute force, they try not to do too much damage consciously,

Havent been in any fights. But I would think that people just would rather not fight someone. If worst comes to worst, wouldnt you want to harm the other person as much as you could? [Image: angel.gif]

Russian edition:

Doesn't happen how you thought it might.

The sound of the shovel hitting her head had me in stitches!

Alll too awesome

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Quote: (05-05-2014 11:14 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

Ya'll are some tinfoil hat wearing cynics in here. You think that girl in black really took 20 shots to the nose just for a video?

We just have a next-level understanding of the degree to which attention-whoring women will rise.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-06-2014 12:36 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2014 11:14 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

We just have a next-level understanding of the degree to which attention-whoring women will rise.

To be fair, they wouldnt have known how popular it would get. Its abit like starting a business or selling a product, and just hoping for the best. After some failures(not popular enough), you would likely get discouraged at some point. I dont think they would bother putting that much effort in for a fake.

that was amazing, the only way it could be better is if someone put some banjo music in the background.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The film director John Waters said he was fascinated with white trash in his films because they were abnormally beautiful until they turned 18 ....then they suddenly looked like they were 50.

Demanding someone go into their house to get a gun to fight you was pretty stupid. Telling them guns don't hurt, then running after them when they do was even stupider.

When she first gets hit in the hands by the shovel, it makes a ding sound, but doesn't cut her?

Given her history of having the cops called on her to get her to leave in the past and her familiarity with the clothes line in the back yard, I'm going to guess they're family in some way, and this level of drama happens at all family gatherings. Especially given that the other teens already know the charge difference between assault and assault with a weapon.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (05-06-2014 09:57 AM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

The film director John Waters said he was fascinated with white trash in his films because they were abnormally beautiful until they turned 18 ....then they suddenly looked like they were 50.

britney spears is an excellent case of this.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Good kicking game by the taller girl; in the rematch I'd like to see her implement the Thai clinch and knee strikes into her offense--excellent weapons against a shorter fighter.

Although I have to admire the shorter girl's heart and willingness to stand in the pocket, she needs to take angles and get inside rather than simply standing in front of her opponent. Looking for the one big shot paid off for her in this case (thanks frankly to some dubious officiating), but it's a recipe for getting picked apart by her rangy opponent.

Pink shirt is 16 year old Miranda Lynn Fugate . Black shirt is 15 year old Emily Powers. They both live in Springfield, Ohio. The original video has them visiting Emily's chicken coop together beforehand, and is 8 minutes long.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/22...-fight.htm

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (05-06-2014 12:49 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Pink shirt is 16 year old Miranda Lynn Fugate . Black shirt is 15 year old Emily Powers. They both live in Springfield, Ohio. The original video has them visiting Emily's chicken coop together beforehand, and is 8 minutes long.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/22...-fight.htm