rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

shopkeeper girl game

shopkeeper girl game

INTRODUCTION

Ever seen a cute girl/girls working in a shop, and wonder how you can chat her up? Well here's a mini guide of something i've been trying out over the past few weeks which as been getting pretty good results.

STEPS

1. Picking Your Location

First pick a shopping area that is not super traffic heavy (avoid something like midtown manhattan around penn station, where workers in the shops are hustling around because of a torrent of waiting customers). I find that semi-quiet stores with only a few slow-walking shoppers work the best, as the girls there are pretty bored and also have less customers to worry about, making them more receptive and willing to talk to you.

Do not be afraid to walk into women's stores, such as women's clothing, makeup, bags, etc. Usually the only dudes going into these stores are married and dragged along, and will not approach, thus allowing you to monopolize all the female talent in the store.

2. Approaching

As you walk into the store, beeline directly towards the girl you're interested in. She'll says something like "welcome to __ store, can I help you?"

Start asking her about the product she's selling. Don't appear too interested in the product, because then you have a super serious look on her face. Her intent is to sell, and if you make out your body language as only wanting to buy, then she'll match that. Maintain a frame of open, and friendly. Drop conversation hooks throughout your conversation about the product. If she is interested, she will definitely bite.

Example:

A few weeks ago I walked into a tea shop. Beeline towards the girl, and I watch her eyes widen and hold contact, good sign. She asks if I want to look at some teas, and I say sure. She recommends a certain type of black tea. I ask her the health benefits of that tea, as I am a health conscious person and like to have antioxidants in tea, and I ask what she thinks. She says that green tea has more antioxidants, and she brews me a sample cup of it. I taste it, and I mention that I tried something very similar when I was in Yunnan, a province in China. She bites, and asks what brings me here. It now has escalated into personal conversation, "where are you from?", "how long are you staying", etc.

Side note:
Lets say you are hitting up a chick store. You walk into a women's boutique, obviously you can't say something like, "I bought something like this before in __", etc. or be too enthusiastic about makeup or bags without sounding kind of gay. What I find works pretty well is, say you're helping your cousin overseas look for something (as sister sounds too close, and mother is kind of turn-off-ish and she'll refer you to the old women section of the store). Go back and forth about the product for a few minutes, and then ask her if its OK take a picture of the product so you can show your cousin. Its most likely OK, so do it for real or make it look like you're doing it for a few minutes, and then tell the store girl that you'll wait and see what your cousin says.

Now you do elderly game. Say, "by the way, i'm new to the city, what do you think of (Time Square/Empire State/some generic tourist spot)" Indirect game with hooks interspersed, if she's interested she will bite. Transition to what locals do for fun in the city, and then transition to what SHE does for fun in the city. Along the way, intersperse information about yourself in bite-sized chunks. For example, "By the way, are there any good coffee shops in the area? When I was in San francisco ___". Let the conversation flow organically, go off on as many tangents as possible, each conversation tangent is one more thread strengthening your connection.

You are looking for "Wow, when were you doing in San Francisco?", "My sister is in San Francisco", etc. Her initiating conversation about personal lives. Now your chance has increased.

Number Closing

If she has asked you a bunch of personal questions, you can now steer the conversation because you already know what she likes to do. When other customers walked in, if she didn't even turn her head or bat an eye, good sign. Tell her you enjoyed the chat and would like to hang out sometime. Number close and proceed as usual.

If she has not, but only politely answered without asking any personal questions nor revealing any personal information about herself, she is not interested. Kindly thank her for your time, say your cousin has not responded yet and that you will be back later. Exit the stage gracefully.

NOTE:

Coworkers are watching this go down, and obviously she cares about what her employer and coworkers think about her. This can either help you or hurt you. If her coworkers are pretty young, they might tease her, saying "hey, you guys look so good together, *giggle*", and make her blush. This happens more in shops that hire all young girls. Smile, and know that you're in the home stretch. Her coworkers know that she gave off that vibe of "more than customer service", and have socially approved you. Number close as usual. More often than not, they'll be silent, facing away but watching you through the corner of their eye. I've felt nervous because of this, but whatever, you gotta do what you gotta do.

shopkeeper girl game

Good breakdown bro, I like it.
This is one of my go-to types of game, up til now I've been just bantering and flirting with the girls serving in shops and cafés, but am gonna amp it up over the Summer and go for the number close, when I see an opportunity.
Dublin has a fuckload of cute girls serving in cafes and shops in the city centre, some of them respond really well to some day gaming from interesting attractive confident men. What's important as well I find is to dress well or at least a cut above the average joe who comes into the shop/café (not that hard in Dublin I find as Irish guys mostly have no fucking clue how to dress well for the most part).

shopkeeper girl game

excellent guide, her asking personal questions is the key here. they might be friendly just because you're the costumer, i like the cousin routine too.

shopkeeper girl game

pretty sound advice. +1, my friend