rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World Ending, Clooney Engaged

[Image: a962d050-bb50-11e3-8d41-3dfdffffd9a6_Geo...040314.jpg]
Quote:Quote:

George Clooney's bachelorhood used to be one of the few things you could count on in Hollywood.

Not so much anymore.

People and US Weekly are reporting that the the 52-year-old Oscar winner is engaged to British human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin, 36, whom he began dating last fall. They've been spotted together in London, New York, Tanzania and the Seychelles.

Onlookers noticed a giant rock on Alamuddin's left ring finger when the two met Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber for dinner Thursday in Malibu, Calif.

Alamuddin, who was born in Beirut, studied at Oxford and NYU and is fluent in three languages, is his first non-Hollywood partner in recent memory; however, her background in international law and human rights means she still has plenty in common with Clooney, who has long been an advocate for refugees in Darfur.

Clooney's publicist, Stan Rosenfield, is staying mum, issuing a one-line response: "I don't comment on my client's personal life."

Clooney has been married once before, to actress Talia Balsam, from 1989 to 1993, which was just before he was cast in a hit show (NBC's ER) and reached A-list status. After that, he converted to a serial monogamist, dating a string of women every couple of years, most recently Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis (2009-2011) and former WWE personality Stacy Keibler (2011-2013). Keibler just announced her marriage to businessman Jared Pobre in March; the couple are expecting their first child.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peopl...d/8233169/

I would have had no care or interest in this had it not been posted in RVF.

I don't understand the point of getting married. It seems to me a paper creation which ends up amounting to servitude in the event of terminating the contract.

That is probably the least attractive woman I've seen him with. (Still an attractive woman)

For all the love Clooney receives on RVF for his bachelordom (until now, at least), his political views and activities have been, or are, at best a limousine liberal poo-poo platter, perhaps edging into naivete and blue-pill territory.

His fiancee Alamuddin reflects that.

36 year-old British human rights lawyer who studied at Oxford and the PC-liberal-feminist abomination that is non-Stern NYU.

Is it April 1st? Could she have a more vacuous, SWPL train-wreck of a resume?

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

[Image: disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Anyone who thinks that Clooney is some kind of red pill superman is kidding themselves.

He's a celebrity, his entire existence is dependent on his ability to appeal to the blue pill masses.

I think a lot of this generation stud actors lose their sex appeal as they start to get super famous over the years, and can't handle meglomania.

The old guys knew that they were gods and used it to get whatever they wanted. They knew it was all bullshit.

The new guys get wrapped in their fame. They start thinking that they are some kind of new Jesus that is here to save the world.

Is that narcissism run amok?

I think Brando was the first one to this kind of thing.

Maybe these guys are all just imitating Brando.. they definitely are when it comes to acting.

Good luck to him.

The Cloonster's no fool. He's looking for a partner that suits his focus on humanitarian causes. Compare his jovial demeanor to the bitter, chain-smoking grumbling of a Sean Penn, cursing the world from a cesspool in Haiti.

She's probably very conservative. Just a guess on my part. Her name is Druze, and this is a very tight community in Lebanon. She speaks both Arabic and French.

So, I don't see her embracing any feminist blue pill bullshit. Of course, women are women, but I think his risk profile with a woman from this type of background is about as good as you can get.

So what celeb will be crowned the new red pill "champion" in ROK articles?

Quote: (04-27-2014 04:11 AM)Vaughn Wrote:  

So what celeb will be crowned the new red pill "champion" in ROK articles?

DiCaprio?

Clooney's mental disintegration has begun.

Deus vult!

He just got lazy. That's what happens to players. They get lazy, then they get married. Then they get divorce raped. Then they're players again.

And the cycle continues. Nothing to see here.

She's the jackpot match for that bleeding heart limousine liberal:

From an elite, very wealthy, third world family.

16 years younger from him (yet not too young, no creepy-ness factor.)

Gorgeous face, fit body.

Educated at Oxford and NYU Law.

Trilingual (Arabic, French, English.)

Practicing lawyer specializing in international law, human rights, extradition and criminal law; represented Julian Assange; friends with former UN President Kofi Annan, etc.

On a related note, her professional profile photo is highly unprofessional. Posing like a demure model with dreamy, fuck me eyes is inappropriate first impression in her field. But in today's world everything is marketing, so anything goes.

[Image: Amal_Amaluddin.jpg]

http://www.doughtystreet.co.uk/barrister...-alamuddin

[Image: rs_634x1024-140320094105-634.Amal-Alamud...-32014.jpg]

Btw, I know of at least one Jooish princess that feels bad about not being able to pull the same feat:

"I wonder if she gets satisfaction knowing that she’s just the latest sperm receptacle, er . . . concubine, slated for future disposal when he quickly gets sick of her and his Hollywood liberal elite Arabian Nights fantasy becomes boring. Just like all the others in the “George Clooney Harem Diaspora.” Hmmm . . . maybe she should wear a Clooney slave bracelet. Just sayin’"

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/70281/ama...in-family/

The man has picked a companion after a life of dick swinging.

Clooney is a grown ass man. He can think for himself and do what he wants with his life. If he's happy good for him.

There might be something we aren't taking into consideration here, because, I'm assuming most us aren't celebrities:

These top alpha guys have access to the highest quality pussy in the world, whenever they want. They've seen all the women the world has to offer.

There's a chance that after all that, they just want to hang with a normal looking girl to feel grounded.

In her pictures, she looks kind of chill. Who knows, maybe she'll turn around and get all fucked up on him.

It can be viewed almost as a fetish. The famous person who wants to feel "normal".

Also, maybe he's just tired.

At least it's not as bad Hugh Jackman's situation...

Quote: (04-27-2014 07:46 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Clooney is a grown ass man. He can think for himself and do what he wants with his life. If he's happy good for him.

This fucking exactly.

Don't worry about what other men are banging or hitching up with.

There are some very respectable things about Clooney worth emulating for a guy who wants to be more attractive. But don't really care if he marries or who he chooses to marry.

I also don't pass judgement on the quality of his bride. Men make their decisions for a wide range of reasons and it's delusional to pretend anyone here has any insight into his situation and thinking processes.

The man is well aware that he could have just about any woman he wants. If this is the one he picks, he has his reasons.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

"On a related note, her professional profile photo is highly unprofessional."

Every woman desires to be esteemed for her beauty far more than for her professional talent. It's mostly those who lack beauty that seek to be prized for their professionalism.

Maybe he wants to grow old with an old woman.

A little too much celebrity gossip recently for my taste.

I thought George Clooney was supposed to be secretly gay and just had a lot of arm candy around as his "beard" or "shield" or whatever that shit gets called. I wonder how the gay male community is taking this - my guess is particularly bad.

Quote: (04-27-2014 12:19 AM)Kabal Wrote:  

For all the love Clooney receives on RVF for his bachelordom (until now, at least), his political views and activities have been, or are, at best a limousine liberal poo-poo platter, perhaps edging into naivete and blue-pill territory.

His fiancee Alamuddin reflects that.

36 year-old British human rights lawyer who studied at Oxford and the PC-liberal-feminist abomination that is non-Stern NYU.

Is it April 1st? Could she have a more vacuous, SWPL train-wreck of a resume?

Excellent post.

Quote: (04-27-2014 06:17 AM)Mr. Big Wrote:  

[Image: rs_634x1024-140320094105-634.Amal-Alamud...-32014.jpg]

Stupid pants, WNB.

Would steal shoes.

I'm the King of Beijing!

For all we know she could be the equal he was looking for that he could legitimately bring to the table and who fucks him the way he likes.

He has had a lot of beauties in his life and every single one of them has been kicked to the curb and people go "wtf?". Perhaps he is tired of those types of women and perhaps see's something in this one that pipped his interest beyond getting off.

A similar post made by someone recently highlights this. "why do famous guys fuck around on gorgeous women?"

Maybe he wants a brood. Having a family is actually a lot of fun, especially if you are richer than shit and can hire a bunch of nannies. Kids are more fun than climbing mountains in my book (I've done both) but only if you have money.

This gal is gorgeous and being middle eastern will probably be a fierce and old fashioned mom. Get her pregnant right away and buy a big house somewhere. Have a ton of kids and create a hollywood dynasty.

Actually the biggest flaw is that she's 36 and might not be able to conceive.

Quote: (04-27-2014 08:12 AM)soup Wrote:  

These top alpha guys have access to the highest quality pussy in the world, whenever they want. They've seen all the women the world has to offer.

There's a chance that after all that, they just want to hang with a normal looking girl to feel grounded.

It can be viewed almost as a fetish. The famous person who wants to feel "normal".

Bingo! That being the same reason why Matt Damon married an ugly-ish immigrant bartender (from Argentina), who already had another man's child.

The stud Matt was getting off on an anti-Hollywood "normalcy" guilt trip, while she still can't quite believe her fucking good fortune.

[Image: mdamon.jpg]