rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I feel guilty about hitting on a taken girl

This has been happening to me a lot recently. I get a girls digits or Facebook and text/talk/whatever trying to arrange to hang out. Or seeing the girl in public in a social setting with mixed friends of mine/hers/etc. She doesn't say she has a boyfriend or anything.

Then, if I'm texting, I'll get a FB or text from the bf "hey stop talking to my girl" or in public someone will say something.

You know what? I do feel a pang of guilt. Perhaps its leftover blue pill thinking or whatever that feels I should not be hitting on a girl because its a disrespectful social faux-pas and even a little fear about some crazy boyfriends who might show up at my place with a rifle or baseball bat.

But then I look back on all my past relationships and I remember that every girl I dated always started dating her new bf before she broke up with me so I know I shouldn't feel guilty or bad about hitting on a taken girl but I still do.

And I also wonder why the girls act like their single to me but then tell their bf that I'm hitting on them rather than just tell me upfront they have a bf.

Well...any suggestions to beat this pang of guilt of hitting on a taken girl and fear of a crazy boyfriend showing up with his crew and some baseball bats?

You should not feel guilty.

She was, at the time of the number exchange, open to the possibility of something with you. That state changed, and then of course she will not blame herself so it goes to you.

If you're in the good ol' US of A, you should be locked and loaded and ready to 'nut up or shut up' like it's the zombie apocalypse, if a hypothetical crew of dumb-asses were show up with baseball bats at your door.

I used to have a sexy black girl (my first HB lay, actually) in my rotation, in those happy days long ago when I had a rotation, who had a real gangster for a brother. In a certain rough spot she even threatened to send him over with a crew of G's. Needless to say, tho I continued to see her a bit, she did not get my address (or the cock) once I moved again. Point in hand, it never happened. You shouldn't worry.

I get a kick out of the guys that send the "stop talking to my girl" texts.

Control your bitch son. If she doesn't answer I don't respond.

Basically: girls like attention. They do this and you shouldn't feel bad. The guys who are texting you and telling you to stop talking to "their" girl are idiots for falling for these games. If a girl's giving out her number while she has a boyfriend, she's looking to cheat soon.

When it happens in person it's more forgivable. It's ridiculous to expect a girl to tell every guy who talks to her "sorry, I have a boyfriend." Still go for it, but you're not gonna pull a girl away from her boyfriend right in front of him. Even if you get shot down it's always fun to assert your dominance. When this happens in bars, I'll talk to the girl like normal until the guy comes up to me. Usually he acts like a douche and tries to talk shit. Then it goes something like this:

Me: Oh, do you two know each other?
Douche: Yeah that's my girlfriend
Me: Congratulations! That's a very pretty girl

Then I'll shake his hand and walk off. Leaves the average frat boy fuckwit confused and his girl laughing. Sometimes really insecure guys get pissed and try to start shit with you after you pull something like this. I just laugh it off and move on.

I got a text like that the other day from some insecure faggot threatening to kill me if I didn't stop seeing his girl.

The best is when you respond with:

"I can only speak for myself, but the other guy who tag teamed me with her might have a problem with that son."

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (04-23-2014 03:23 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

"I can only speak for myself, but the other guy who tag teamed me with her might have a problem with that son."

I hear ya, but we run in the same social circles so in this circumstance tact was necessary.

Not really. Just remember: she's nothing but a whore.

Haha I'm gonna start using that Christian

And no you shouldn't feel guilty or anything of that sort, you're not cheating. He's not your boyfriend

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Send pictures of you fucking his girl so he can see what a slut she is and hopefully have a red pill awakening.

However, don't do this if you think he could kick your ass or is in a gang etc.

Ha that's awesome.

I thought this thread would be really funny with guys giving realtime feedback and random thoughts etc.

any of you guys ever been the beta in the situation? The guy who's girl slept with some other man?

valhalla

[Image: 0M7UmFB.jpg]

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Idk man. I get it that it's every man for himself out here. But still, imagine how you would feel if that happened to you. Of course it's not your fault. She IS a whore looking to cheat. But I'd rather not have that on my conscience. The only time I fucked a taken girl is when she didn't tell me about the bf until AFTER. I did not wanna talk to her again. Got the notch anyway eh

^The problem is that sluts don't tell you have a bf until AFTER they've taken your cock.

In my case with the married Vegas chick, I woke up and saw pictures around her penthouse condo of a dude with her. I said "Uh who's that?" Then she told me "I'm married, but he's in China right now".

I wouldn't had I known (I don't fuck married women), although she was in the top 5 of hottest women I've ever banged. I'd post a pic, but some white knight would alert her husband. He's well known and she is too.

Quote: (04-23-2014 03:23 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Christian, no homo?

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

^I'm slightly dyslexic, but enjoy your laugh.

Exactly that's what I'm saying. If you didn't know you didn't know. If you knew you wouldn't have. That's why I think OP should fall back and his guilt is just a manifestation of his moral compass.

^but there's a huge difference between a married woman who took vows to be faithful and a girl with a boyfriend. I don't even see them in the same ballpark, but maybe that's just me.

I think it's the same principle. You're in an LTR which means you're sacrificing time, energy, resources for the girl etc (no matter how Alpha you are and how hard you try to keep yourself the focus, you'll still have to make sacrifices)

Only difference is there's no contract and she can't sue you, but the emotional aspect is similar.

Quote: (04-23-2014 11:22 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

^but there's a huge difference between a married woman who took vows to be faithful and a girl with a boyfriend. I don't even see them in the same ballpark, but maybe that's just me.

Well realistically now in America marriage has become less about love or commitment and more-so a status symbol of sorts. People who are unmarried are labeled lonely etc. and all our maturation we, women specifically, are taught to desire a grand wedding.

I mean the vows should mean something and I would agree, except nowadays they're just words. Just like casual sex is just sex.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

You should only feel guilty if it's a girl that one of your bros is working with, and you haven't checked to see it's ok with him first.

All the other guys in the world, as cool as they might be, will have to be seen as non-friendly.

Going to play devils advocate here.

Shouldn't we as men stand together and discourage cheating from women.

Instead we are allowing it. I mean yea girl may be a slut but thirsty is the guy who takes a girl from someone knowing she's already committed.

What if it were you. What if you were in China on a business trip. What if heaven forbid your girlfriend gets bored. What if she has one too many drinks on girls night out which is very common these days.

It is my old blue pill way of thinking but at the same time I feel as though we should look out for fellow males. I know the west is on a downhill spiral. It's like we're contributing to its demise by letting these bitches run rampant and jumping on your neighbors slutty wife.

I'm not saying sleeping with a guys girl is right or wrong. I've done it before. Had some deep introspection.

OP, if you didn't know, there's zero to feel guilty about.

You can't read the bitch's mind.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (04-24-2014 04:19 AM)xxMarco Wrote:  

Instead we are allowing it. I mean yea girl may be a slut but thirsty is the guy who takes a girl from someone knowing she's already committed.

What if it were you. What if you were in China on a business trip. What if heaven forbid your girlfriend gets bored. What if she has one too many drinks on girls night out which is very common these days.

It is my old blue pill way of thinking but at the same time I feel as though we should look out for fellow males. I know the west is on a downhill spiral. It's like we're contributing to its demise by letting these bitches run rampant and jumping on your neighbors slutty wife.

I'm not saying sleeping with a guys girl is right or wrong. I've done it before. Had some deep introspection.

Nope. How are you even supposed to know that she had a boyfriend if she doesn't say anything?

Put it to you this way. If a chick just recently started dated a guy and it is really going well, I won't even bother trying.

Loads of sloots will have a long term boyfriend but either they are no longer super happy with him and looking for a way out or upgrade, or they are just horny and want the d.

Quote: (04-24-2014 04:19 AM)xxMarco Wrote:  

As I mentioned in my OP, every girl I dated before always started dating the new bf when me & her were dating. That's what girls do. They are rarely 'single' (ie with no bf) - when they get bored with a relationship they will still stay the relationship but they go on the prowl and start to date others. They never left me until they had a new 'bf' and they pretty much do the same with others from what I've seen.

Which is why its completely blue pill to think that one should feel guilty for hitting on a taken girl. I'm trying to rewire this blue pill logic in me to the reality of the situation.