rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2Pac: Transformation from Beta to Alpha
Pac: Transformation from Beta to Alpha
My friend showed me this video a while back which I thought I'd share with you guys. The first part is an interview with 2Pac when he was 17, the second part is a few years later presumably at the height of his rap career:

I think it is pretty clear that after moving to California he changed significantly, going from a friendzoned beta to a jaded alpha. This probably happened due to a life of crime and his newfound fame. Definitely a hilarious video though.
This is hilarious! Great editing...how is the even the same guy!

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
I think 2pac became jaded on lizards..especially after he got arrested and done for rape that he wasn't even a part of. Guilty by association.

He was initially an artsy poet that used to poke Jada Pinkett from time to time and into expression and love..but getting a record at a time when prior to, he had no involvement with the police including no criminal record made him realise how nasty life can be.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards
Pac looked gay as fuck in his younger years. I miss the guy though.
Yep, he acted pretty homo in some of his earlier interview vids. Then he homothugged out.

Team Nachos
Quote: (04-14-2014 10:18 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I think 2pac became jaded on lizards..especially after he got arrested and done for rape that he wasn't even a part of. Guilty by association.

He was initially an artsy poet that used to poke Jada Pinkett from time to time and into expression and love..but getting a record at a time when prior to, he had no involvement with the police including no criminal record made him realise how nasty life can be.

Exactly. The dude was thrown in jail for a false rape accusation. It is easy to understand why he didn't have the nicest things to say about women after that.
I still think 2pac and his rap thug persona was nothing more than an act. Maybe a little more than that, but I think a large part of it was more marketing and an exaggeration of a lifestyle than actual "thug life". Tupac was an actor and 2pac was a character.

My theory is that he was killed because he was going to go more mainstream. Suge knew that him being dead at the height of his popularity and being a martyr is worth way more than if he becomes soft and exposes his false lifestyle.
I think 2Pac was a closet homo and a wannabe thug.
I always thought it funny that hip hop culture which is based on singing, dancing and painting was considered 'macho' in some way. Particularly when a lot of hip hop is about talking smack and creating drama, rumors and gossip. For all the bravado it is in fact a very feminine culture.
Quote: (04-15-2014 03:28 AM)berserk Wrote:  

I always thought it funny that hip hop culture which is based on singing, dancing and painting was considered 'macho' in some way. Particularly when a lot of hip hop is about talking smack and creating drama, rumors and gossip. For all the bravado it is in fact a very feminine culture.

I think Athlone touched a bit on this in this post.

Not so much how it's girly, but how it is possibly a product of a matriarchal society, at least the gangster stuff.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

LOL! You trolling, bro?! Singing, dancing and painting?!! Which culture is more manly? [Image: smile.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards
Tupac is one of the greatest examples of how your illusions create your reality.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Quote: (04-15-2014 07:10 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

I think Athlone touched a bit on this in this post.

Not so much how it's girly, but how it is possibly a product of a matriarchal society, at least the gangster stuff.

Original hip hop culture based on children born to parents who were born in the sixties or so..was more real.

As you had younger parents from single homes, producing these effeminate men, hip hop has changed to extreme attention whoring, wearing skirts, singing and a gradual acceptance of bisexualism.

You can't compare this to the roots of the culture however.

It's a bit like comparing modern marriage now to the past. Before you had lizards that would be married to men, take on his surname and carry out womanly duties such as cook, clean and allow the man to be the figurehead of the household.

Nowadays, you have marriages lasting a few months, lizards keeping their maiden names, women marrying women who have changed their sex to become men, men marrying men etc.

But the roots, when adhered to, made pretty good sense.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards
You can't hate on 2pac man.

Unlike many rappers, he had a very strong belief that people should help out people in the ghetto. Many of the problems come because people say they help the hood, but never really do so. Shit his view of a thug was not someone who went out gang banging and killing people, but someone who actually went through the struggles of life. Poverty, living in a bad environment all that shit could make anyone a thug.

And on the topic about the ho getting him in jail. Apparently, he was a victim of false rape. Before she started talking about rape, he had piped that earlier. Bitch had oral sex with him. Then she switches her mind up and then says that him and his team gang raped her. (Which is all bullshit, we know she was living the groupie dream).

The reason why 2Pac alpha'd up was because at first he was raised by females. You could tell by the age of 17, he was soft because of that. But after that whole false rape charge, he realized bitches for who they are.

Everyone can say rap is feminine, but it helps dudes come in touch with their masculinity. When you write rhymes about shit like violence, fucking women and making money you get in touch with that badass that you believe you are and possibly could be.

Nope.
17 year old homo Tupac reminds me of Drake.

[Image: tumblr_n3n5q0o0eF1r7j8eko1_500.png]
Deluge, are those really pics of Drake or is he superimposed? Is that him all up on DeMarcus Cousin's chest???!!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards
Quote: (04-15-2014 07:12 AM)Moma Wrote:  

LOL! You trolling, bro?! Singing, dancing and painting?!! Which culture is more manly? [Image: smile.gif]

Just a slight jab mate. You know, early hip hop as a culture, not just music, was if I remember correctly an anti-violent street culture where you battled on who could rap the best or breakdance the best or paint the best grafiti instead of shooting each other up.

In modern 'hip hop' I just don't see a lot other than vain attention whores, who constantly make snide remarks about others and then their fans gobble up that shit like it is TMZ. Drama and a lot of words.

As for what is more manly, I'd say the metal scene is quite manly and testosterone fueled and doesn't require you to be able to dance or even sing, which fits perfectly for the average northern european guy without rythm. Of course, there aren't a lot females that find headbanging particularly attractive [Image: biggrin.gif]
Quote: (04-15-2014 08:54 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Deluge, are those really pics of Drake or is he superimposed? Is that him all up on DeMarcus Cousin's chest???!!!

They're real man.

Deluge, I grew up on hip hop..but that shyt looks extremely moist. I don't like to sound like a hater and I know hip hop is trying to touch different audiences and increase fan base..but the moist stuff makes my skin crawl.

The skirt wearing and the bitching..makes me just want to run off to a traditional beer drinking community and reset.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards
Quote: (04-15-2014 09:07 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Deluge, I grew up on hip hop..but that shyt looks extremely moist. I don't like to sound like a hater and I know hip hop is trying to touch different audiences and increase fan base..but the moist stuff makes my skin crawl.

The skirt wearing and the bitching..makes me just want to run off to a traditional beer drinking community and reset.

I'm embarrassed to admit I used to like his stuff a few years back. Drake is hip-hop for basic bitch middle class white girls.
Quote: (04-15-2014 09:16 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

I'm embarrassed to admit I used to like his stuff a few years back. Drake is hip-hop for basic bitch middle class white girls.

I like his track called 'Ransom' with him and Weezy. But he sounded just like Weezy on it. I also like the track 'Started from the bottom'.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards
Quote: (04-15-2014 09:19 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I like his track called 'Ransom' with him and Weezy. But he sounded just like Weezy on it. I also like the track 'Started from the bottom'.

Started from the Bottom is a catchy song, but I can't listen to it with a straight face. Drake grew up in a rich as fuck Jewish neighbourhood in Toronto. He didn't start from the bottom, he started from Degrassi.

99 percent of these neo rappers are full of bull. I don't believe a word they say..they are actors..entertainment only.

I lived near Drake's area..the number 7 went all through bathurst street..nice jewish area..clean shops..regular bus service..I almost got an apartment there..nice to live next to money for a change [Image: wink.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards
Moma, have you heard Yo Gotti's version of started from the bottom? So much better than Drake.

Quote: (04-15-2014 09:19 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Pac wasn't gay when he was younger.
Don't talk trash about Pac...
Of course..he was feminine early on. No father figure..Raised by his mom in a time when black rights were going on.
His mom didn't want him out thuggin.
Pac went to an art school...we was a dancer.

Any of his friends would tell you that he was just a method actor
[Image: bigpacbadboy.jpg]
This iconic picture...Marlon Wayans is the the background.
Thugs dont hang out with the wayans brothers

I am the cock carousel