rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to identify girls that may fuck up your life

Good thread on TRP about identifying those girls that may levy a false rape accusation, sexual harassment claim, and so on.

Quote:Quote:

Watch out for for Tumblr buzzwords.

"Cis," "privelege," "patriarchy," "ableist," etc.

If someone uses too many of these words unironically, they should be considered batshit insane until proven innocent. More than likely, they are playing in the Oppression Olympics along with all the other Tumblrinas, and are desperate for all the opportunities to be victims they can possibly get. Even if that means playing it a little fast and loose with the truth.

Quote:Quote:

Anyone in social work, who has a degree in psychology, is an "advocate" or "raising awareness" about things like social issues, human trafficking, sexism, sexual assault, whatever. Not everyone will fit this bill. For example, the crusty old Vietnam vet who got his Masters in social work and is going to help out other vets probably won't be an issue to you living your life. But their reason for getting into this field is the same. Many of the women in "advocacy" roles have some trauma in their past that they can't get past and don't know how to focus that energy. It could be plastering a school with shitty flyers or making false allegations.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...feminists/

Couple others..

-Any girl who reveals that there was violence or stalking between her and an ex
-A girl who cries after sex without explaining why
-A girl who says the word "rape" at all, even in a jokey manner.

-Any girl who brings up childhood sexual abuse.

• Any girl with a short haircut.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Female lawyers.

Q

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:18 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  
  • Any girl with a short haircut.

I've banged chicks with short hair that didn't fuck up my life.

I think this boils down to whether or not the girl is a bonafide manhater, or just copying that look because it's trendy.

- Any girl who exhibits signs of Borderline Personality Disorder:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33757.html

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:23 AM)soup Wrote:  

NAWWASHCALT

Girls with Garish tattoos

Girls that are Ex-convict

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

How to identify girls that may fuck up my life? That's easy.

The ones that have vaginas.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

As to this one, it reminds me of something I posted in the Online Hamster Thread a while back.

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:13 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: attachment.jpg18142]   

[Image: attachment.jpg18143]   

[Image: attachment.jpg18144]   

Proceed with caution: a girl who calls herself an "artist" even though it's not how she earns her income.

Women over 30 who says a lot how much she would love to have a child.

*been there done that, I was young any horny. Lessons learned. Baby rabies are not funny.*

Deus vult!

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:24 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:23 AM)soup Wrote:  

NAWWASHCALT

What does that mean? I tried to google it but google corrected it to new wash cat and gave me this cat washing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFk0kAwLiEk

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:37 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

What does that mean?

Not All Women With a Short Haircut Are Like That.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

And, since we're talking about the exceptions to the rule:

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:22 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Female lawyers.

The girl I probably came closest to "settling down with" was a lawyer. True story.

What if you make a girl cut her hair in order to teach her a lesson?

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:28 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Proceed with caution: a girl who calls herself an "artist" even though it's not how she earns her income.

[Image: lol.gif] That'd be every girl in Los Angeles though.

I'll add, girls whom color/cut/fuck with their hair too much. It's female hamster personality disorder and it comes from self-shame of being to much of a head case or slut. They constantly "re-invent" themselves to "start fresh" after they burn bridges by fuking there home-girls man or some shjt like that.

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:28 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

As to this one, it reminds me of something I posted in the Online Hamster Thread a while back.

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:13 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

She looks clingy and manipulative. I always feel that theres a type of girl is there that lures in and attracts dudes whom stalk.

blackmail - however petty. 'im going to email this person at work that you said this about that person' especially when she knows none of the people involved

I think this is an important topic to discuss.

You can't always choose the women who fuck up your life, as I had a friend falsely accused of rape because of his mother's day care business. I won't go into details, but women in the community threw him under the bus. One woman refused to admit she could corroborate his alibi, as he was with her at the time. Take a wild guess why she didn't care? "He's really weird."

As a side note, fellas if there is any reason to learn game, lift and dress well is to avoid get royally fucked like my friend. He was just a "weirdo" in the wrong place at the wrong time.

[Image: demi-lovato-love-is-louder.jpg]

This is Demi Lovato. Notice the wrist tattoos covering up scars from self-cutting.

As far as the reddit thread, there is some solid advice. I think alot of young guys new to the game -- who don't have the ability to be as selective as they want -- otherwise get caught up with women that have horrible personal issues. We have all been there, that chick who is fucked in the head like Demi Lovato turns out to be a champion at taking dick. While on one hand, these chicks are sometimes very attractive but they are nothing but sorrow and bullshit in the long term. Like I observed about "Emotional Vampires," new guys up-and-coming in the game often get targeted by these chicks or he has an ego eclipsing his game and thinks he can tame her hamster when he, in fact, is in over his head.

On the other hand, any chick with any sort of personality disorder, bipolar issues or is on any sort of serious psychiatric drug is a liability to a man. Sure, ugly-ass feminist and social justice retards with Lena Dunham type tattoos and geographical presence are easy to weed out. But, the feminine feminist or BPD chick who strangely seems to just "know" what you want from a woman should always raise huge red flags. Young guys in the game get tripped up from ego, yes, but what also trips them up is not understanding the gravity of their actions with women. Guys with game -- from a young age -- intuitively get the potential ramifications of their actions. They know that a breakup with a popular chick in high school can cause him all sorts of social grief, trying to fuck a high-profile chick in a college sorority can bring all sorts of attention on him.

Of course, the issues presented when fucking or dating a crazy chick like Demi Lovato or Lena Dunham is far greater than just social. All the feminists and white knights that populate media and government means your carcass can get strung up the social flag pole pretty quick. Guys just don't beat false rape accusations or accusations of domestic abuse. Not sticking your dick in crazy is a real fucking thing to avoid because your personal liberty, fiscal solvency and social interests are inextricably bound up avoiding these chicks.

Guys new to the game aren't used to a dealing with women on a sexual level, much less women preoccupied with men being class oppressors or taking 3 different drugs to mollify her bipolar and histrionic issues. These women are marked, not meant to be fucked with. To be sure, yes, it is unfair for a female to be born to an abusive alcoholic father, but life isn't fair. I was born to an abusive mother -- you either get busy dealing with it or get busy living a shitty life.

That being said, another contributing factor is that whole "OMG, I have cancer, how could this happen to me!" Bad shit happens to people every day. Some black dude is probably getting arrested for a felony he didn't commit right now just because he is black. Once again, this is life. I am not at all advocating the rank paranoia that feminists and social justice types have with male misbehavior. I am echoing what the thread talks about - you need to be selective about who you let into your life. You are not immune from some surreal situation where you get locked up for 10 years after a false rape accusation.

Just like forum, you need to decide who or who is out. If you find out your new interest's Twitter is littered with articles complaining about rape culture and misogyny, you bounce. I don't give a fuck if she has Katy Perry's boobs, Kim Kardashian's ass and Giselle Bundchen's face, you should bounce. Even a 1% chance of getting accused of beating her isn't worth the bang. An old school commenter on SoSuave, Anti-Dump, used to say (I'm paraphasing): "The number one thing you protect is your heart." Here, that means you gotta protect your life.

I recall MikeCF saying that he got into alot of resources and books on psychology to better understand women. I think that is great advice because any man can benefit from understanding the motivations and mindsets of those around them. If you can start to identify traits and opinions in women that lead to issues, you can learn to avoid them. Targeting political opinions or bad social behavior isn't enough at all. The most dangerous women aren't gonna walk up to you and say "Patriarchy" or accuse some random dude of sexual harassment. The most dangerous and cancerous people know how to create effortlessly deceptive social cloaks.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:58 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I'll add, girls whom color/cut/fuck with their hair too much. It's female hamster personality disorder and it comes from self-shame of being to much of a head case or slut. They constantly "re-invent" themselves to "start fresh" after they burn bridges by fuking there home-girls man or some shjt like that.
I've been telling my friends this for years. It's a major slut/nutjob tell.

Tattoos. If there's any sure sign that she's a damaged slut it's a tattoo. The more she have, the more fucked up she is.

Quote: (04-14-2014 02:02 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

I think this is an important topic to discuss.

You can't always choose the women who fuck up your life, as I had a friend falsely accused of rape because of his mother's day care business. I won't go into details, but women in the community threw him under the bus. One woman refused to admit she could corroborate his alibi, as he was with her at the time. Take a wild guess why she didn't care? "He's really weird."

As a side note, fellas if there is any reason to learn game, lift and dress well is to avoid get royally fucked like my friend. He was just a "weirdo" in the wrong place at the wrong time.

[Image: demi-lovato-love-is-louder.jpg]

This is Demi Lovato. Notice the wrist tattoos covering up scars from self-cutting.

As far as the reddit thread, there is some solid advice. I think alot of young guys new to the game -- who don't have the ability to be as selective as they want -- otherwise get caught up with women that have horrible personal issues. We have all been there, that chick who is fucked in the head like Demi Lovato turns out to be a champion at taking dick. While on one hand, these chicks are sometimes very attractive but they are nothing but sorrow and bullshit in the long term. Like I observed about "Emotional Vampires," new guys up-and-coming in the game often get targeted by these chicks or he has an ego eclipsing his game and thinks he can tame her hamster when he, in fact, is in over his head.

On the other hand, any chick with any sort of personality disorder, bipolar issues or is on any sort of serious psychiatric drug is a liability to a man. Sure, ugly-ass feminist and social justice retards with Lena Dunham type tattoos and geographical presence are easy to weed out. But, the feminine feminist or BPD chick who strangely seems to just "know" what you want from a woman should always raise huge red flags. Young guys in the game get tripped up from ego, yes, but what also trips them up is not understanding the gravity of their actions with women. Guys with game -- from a young age -- intuitively get the potential ramifications of their actions. They know that a breakup with a popular chick in high school can cause him all sorts of social grief, trying to fuck a high-profile chick in a college sorority can bring all sorts of attention on him.

Of course, the issues presented when fucking or dating a crazy chick like Demi Lovato or Lena Dunham is far greater than just social. All the feminists and white knights that populate media and government means your carcass can get strung up the social flag pole pretty quick. Guys just don't beat false rape accusations or accusations of domestic abuse. Not sticking your dick in crazy is a real fucking thing to avoid because your personal liberty, fiscal solvency and social interests are inextricably bound up avoiding these chicks.

Guys new to the game aren't used to a dealing with women on a sexual level, much less women preoccupied with men being class oppressors or taking 3 different drugs to mollify her bipolar and histrionic issues. These women are marked, not meant to be fucked with. To be sure, yes, it is unfair for a female to be born to an abusive alcoholic father, but life isn't fair. I was born to an abusive mother -- you either get busy dealing with it or get busy living a shitty life.

That being said, another contributing factor is that whole "OMG, I have cancer, how could this happen to me!" Bad shit happens to people every day. Some black dude is probably getting arrested for a felony he didn't commit right now just because he is black. Once again, this is life. I am not at all advocating the rank paranoia that feminists and social justice types have with male misbehavior. I am echoing what the thread talks about - you need to be selective about who you let into your life. You are not immune from some surreal situation where you get locked up for 10 years after a false rape accusation.

Just like forum, you need to decide who or who is out. If you find out your new interest's Twitter is littered with articles complaining about rape culture and misogyny, you bounce. I don't give a fuck if she has Katy Perry's boobs, Kim Kardashian's ass and Giselle Bundchen's face, you should bounce. Even a 1% chance of getting accused of beating her isn't worth the bang. An old school commenter on SoSuave, Anti-Dump, used to say (I'm paraphasing): "The number one thing you protect is your heart." Here, that means you gotta protect your life.

I recall MikeCF saying that he got into alot of resources and books on psychology to better understand women. I think that is great advice because any man can benefit from understanding the motivations and mindsets of those around them. If you can start to identify traits and opinions in women that lead to issues, you can learn to avoid them. Targeting political opinions or bad social behavior isn't enough at all. The most dangerous women aren't gonna walk up to you and say "Patriarchy" or accuse some random dude of sexual harassment. The most dangerous and cancerous people know how to create effortlessly deceptive social cloaks.

[Image: potd.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

See if she has any sense of humor or not. If she doesn't have any sense of humor, she's one to avoid.

How much does she complain about men? How much does she complain about a husband or boy friend?

Is she divorced?

Girls that tell you to stop, with sincerity and emotion wrapped into one and thus you stop.

Said girl then tells you how she thinks you're not attracted to her because you did stop and proceeds to stare at you looking for an answer for the mind fucking she just gave you.

I came across 2 of these.

WRIST CUTTING!!!