rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexiest Women In The World

http://actualidad.rt.com/sociedad/view/1...do-latinas

Publican un mapa de las mujeres más atractivas del mundo

En el mapa Colombia, Argentina, Letonia y Estonia están marcados con el color verde oscuro, lo que significa que nadie puede compararse en cuanto al nivel de atracción que generan las mujeres que viven allí.

Les siguen las de la categoría 'sexy' señalada en el mapa con un verde más claro y que incluye a la mayoría de los países de Europa del Este, como la República Checa, Bosnia y Herzegovina, Serbia, Rusia, Ucrania y Macedonia.

Esta es la región que concentra la mayor cantidad de mujeres atractivas.

En Europa Occidental solo las suecas se ven en esta categoría.

En otras regiones, las mujeres atractivas se encuentran en Irán, Egipto, Etiopia, Brasil y Venezuela.

En Asia destacan las mujeres de Indonesia, Japón, Corea del Sur y Vietnam.

La siguiente categoría incluye a las mujeres de 'atractivo normal' y en ella entran las de la mayor parte de Europa del Oeste, el norte de África y países como China, Ecuador, México y Chile.

Las que finalizan la clasificación son calificadas de 'poco atractivas' y 'muy poco atractivas'.

Las primeras incluyen a las norteamericanas, británicas, alemanas, portuguesas, australianas, indias y saudíes.

Las 'menos guapas' del mundo, según esta clasificación, residen en países centroafricanos como Congo, Mauritania, Chad, Níger y la República Centroafricana, así como en Irak, Afganistán y Bolivia.

What?

[Image: 6780dad0adb6ee4eac1e9bd3394d5b8e_article.jpg]

From the link.

Yeah, Bosnian girls are pretty hot, I'm not complaining.

^damn right those bosnians are

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Pretty cool. I had seen the easiest women map, but not this one. 1,200+ comments on it, which is pretty crazy, is this a big site? The top comments seem pretty negative, from "I just lost two minutes of my life" to the usual "racist and sexist" shit. Some of my favorites though, both paraphrased...

"A beautiful woman is one who is smart, in life there are no ugly women as long as we are smart"

and

"walk in Eastern Bolivia and dare to say if they are not the most beautiful women in the world"

I hope the second one is sarcasm, never been to Bolivia but from the photos I've seen it has to be closer to being the ugliest country in the world. I'm sure if you go far enough down the comments you'd find some comments at the opposite end of the spectrum.

I always think it's funny how women in these posts can't decide on their stance. They say intelligence is better than beauty, but at the same time insist that they're beautiful. If you don't care if people find you attractive why bother reading it?

Shout out to DR CONGO!

I have never been there. But I always imagined that Argentina has the hottest women.

Anyone able to verify that?

Quote: (04-04-2014 11:09 AM)ddjembe mutombo Wrote:  

Shout out to DR CONGO!

East Congo has pretty hot women, such a huge country though, hard to say something about the whole.

Classifying American girls as "low sexy" is a promising sign.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This is either bullshit or trolling.

So Iranian, Egyptian and Indonesian women are hotter than French, Polish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Italian and Belarussian women? And the entire European ancestry (Germany. U.S, Canada, Australia, U.K) is at the bottom of the barrel next to Indian women?

The guy who made this has clearly some strange fetishes for certain races.

My grandfather who has never been to another country can make a better world-map than this just by observing the tourists who come to his town.

I can paint a colorless world map with random colors and still it would be more accurate than this for God's sake. The proof is that he(or probably she) painted Russians green and Belarussians yellow, the two basically-same races. It's like saying I find North Koreans very attractive but South Koreans disgusting.

They certainly have Ethiopia correct. ...sweeter that peanut butter crunch. My favorite.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Saying that all people aren't equally sexy will get you branded as a racist. Satoshi Kanazawa wrote an article on why Asian women are the most attractive and black women are the least attractive and he got fired for it.

It all depends on who is compiling any list. Their own tastes will dictate. An Asian man stating his own women are more attractive than black women is simply a reflection of his preferences (it isn't shocking that he would prefer his own women over any other), however, it's all about how it's stated publicly that raises the ire of others. Part of the problem is people feel so compelled to voice EVERY opinion they have publicly, then get upset when there are consequences for it. There's no need to talk so much about your personal choices - just go about your business.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I will agree for latin-america.

Brasil+Argentina+Colombia>Mexico.

Mexico has been hit hard by obesity/overweight epidemic and only certain regions of Mexico have a good amount of hot girls (Sinaloa, Jalisco, Zacatecas, Nuevo Leon)

Quote: (04-04-2014 11:46 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

This is either bullshit or trolling.

So Iranian, Egyptian and Indonesian women are hotter than French, Polish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Italian and Belarussian women? And the entire European ancestry (Germany. U.S, Canada, Australia, U.K) is at the bottom of the barrel next to Indian women?

The guy who made this has clearly some strange fetishes for certain races.

My grandfather who has never been to another country can make a better world-map than this just by observing the tourists who come to his town.

I can paint a colorless world map with random colors and still it would be more accurate than this for God's sake. The proof is that he(or probably she) painted Russians green and Belarussians yellow, the two basically-same races. It's like saying I find North Koreans very attractive but South Koreans disgusting.

Persian broads can easily be some of the hottest girls around.

And yes there are huge differences between sexy South Korean broads and man-robot North Korean broads to the north.