rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Craigslist Personals Strictly Platonic

Been browsing the Strictly Platonic section of Craigslist lately. Seems to be full of women looking for guys to hang out with. It's full of things like meeting for ice cream and conversation, girls asking for rides, texting buddies, activity partners, friends first leading to LTR. Lotsa stuff.

The hardest part of online dating is getting them to meet you in person. This could be a gold mine if you're game is tight.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-01-2014 07:37 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Been browsing the Strictly Platonic section of Craigslist lately. Seems to be full of women looking for guys to hang out with. It's full of things like meeting for ice cream and conversation, girls asking for rides, texting buddies, activity partners, friends first leading to LTR. Lotsa stuff.

The hardest part of online dating is getting them to meet you in person. This could be a gold mine if you're game is tight.

I've thought about doing that but never got around to messing with that. Figured it would be a waste of time but, maybe there's a trick to it or whatever.

Isaiah 4:1

Are you familiar with this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25282-page-9.html

Or are you trying to break down this section as opposed to casual encounters?

Quote: (04-02-2014 10:23 AM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Are you familiar with this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25282-page-9.html

Or are you trying to break down this section as opposed to casual encounters?

That's craigslist in general. This is kind of specific to the Strictly Platonic section. Same idea but different approach.

Team Nachos

I've checked through there before. It looks like an easy way to get friendzoned. Your game has to be mad tight.

Umm... My Taiwanese girl (the tightest pussy I've ever had!) who eventually became a mini LTR last year, was from the platonic section. And my game was nowhere near half as tight as now, which is nowhere near 1/10 of pros here. It's possible, just needs a bit more patience, and you must not come across as a player... Gotta be smooth.

Quote: (04-02-2014 11:38 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

I've checked through there before. It looks like an easy way to get friendzoned. Your game has to be mad tight.

Yep, that's the "Simps Wanted" section.

A man should have better things to do with his time. Any woman who's looking for a "text buddy" or some herb to hit up Cold Stone with just doesn't exist in my world.

If you're jumping through those kind of hoops just to get pussy, some ubiquitous shit that women are dying to give up, it's time to re-evaluate where you're at in life.

I've met girls on platonic before. Many want to fuck. You need to adopt a fucked up girl's mindset to see the logic. It's basically indirect game. They want to pretend or have the pretext that it's not about fucking so that they can be in low pressure situations and don't have to consider it dating. They like the idea of meeting platonically and then there being spontaneous sex.

Quote: (04-02-2014 01:01 PM)SheriffBart Wrote:  

I've met girls on platonic before. Many want to fuck. You need to adopt a fucked up girl's mindset to see the logic. It's basically indirect game. They want to pretend or have the pretext that it's not about fucking so that they can be in low pressure situations and don't have to consider it dating. They like the idea of meeting platonically and then there being spontaneous sex.

I totally agree with you, love the name/reference btw, women are the champions of plausible deniability, but that's game I've personally mastered and moved on from.

At some point, I feel like you look at the world you live in, and you're attracted to people who also live in that world, playing the rope-a-dope game at this stage of my life with damaged goods who are wandering around aimlessly in search for the next "thrill" in their boring, meaningless lives are not my radar.

Quote: (04-02-2014 09:51 PM)jariel Wrote:  

At some point, I feel like you look at the world you live in, and you're attracted to people who also live in that world, playing the rope-a-dope game at this stage of my life with damaged goods who are wandering around aimlessly in search for the next "thrill" in their boring, meaningless lives are not my radar.

Sounds like me too jariel. The cost / benefit ratio here probably seems a lot lower.

Indirect game is my specialty. Take some chick out salsying, see a show, cook some food, hang out, seduce, etc. It's really just showing someone a good time with the end point of a "lay".

The effort involved for that though is a bit tiring. I want to be where James Franco is at. [Image: angel.gif]