rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics Vs. Game

Logistics Vs. Game

The other day, a friend invited me to take a cup of tea in a café. It was a usual café, except that this friend has got connections. He is well connected in his circle and girls think of him highly (or badly, doesn't matter but they do think of him).

So some of his female friends sat next to us. The male/female ratio was skewed to our favor (2/3) and he already has a fiancee. Suddenly I found that the girls were gaming me (probably because I had a nice car and wear handsomely). I dropped the case, none of them was 6+.

But this got me thinking into these two scenarios:

1. You are great at game. You hit the venues/bars alone and you try hardcore/dry game. You try to attract girls, talk to them, get them to know you... There are lots of risks here (girls with boyfriends/husbands, bi-sexual, not really into sex, girls with problems....) and also the reward is really small and risky.

2. You have great logistics: Let say you have a good social circles of highly connected guys. They invite you to a small party/café of 7/8 persons and they talk well about you. I see that this could transfer this power/game from them to you almost instantly. All you need to do now is to do the usual game. Your odds here are high, the girls are good/ready. You just need to figure out which one is most interested and do your part of the game.

This is driving some conclusion to me: Doing game for experience is good, but doing it to get women is a bad idea. You should spend that time building and making your logistics and then the game becomes easier. Logistics will make women more accessible, make an initial game and filter/prepare them.

Also logistics can grow and multiply, while a single day game is just that: A single day game. And then you have to work again.

I'm thinking about just like thinking about capital. If you have capital, you don't need to work again. Sure some work is required to withdraw the money, place it in investments, wisely spend it... but if you don't have capital, you'll have to work everyday of the year to make money.

Your thoughts?

Logistics Vs. Game

Logistics Vs. Game

There's a thousand different approaches to getting women. Some require you to put in more work than others to get results, but more important than that, I think, is to figure out which you personally enjoy doing most.

Logistics Vs. Game

I think you have the wording wrong, always considered this an aspect of logistical "lifestyle" and social circles... (Since most people mentioning logistics are thinking about their place)

That said, this is generally the "route" I go just based on how I hit venues. Always talking to the staff probing as to how the venue is week to week. In every venue I go to I know ALL OF THE BOUNCERS hahaha. I think it makes things much more "congruent" similar to how bodybuilders with great bodies are. When people see your connected they can't comprehend that the relationship may have been built a day, a week, a month, a year ago all they see is your "connected". That random cold approach in the daytime is starting to look much more congruent.

For instance, I once banged a chick on saturday...
- Sunday 10am we take a shower together
- 12pm cooks me breakfast
- 4pm we go to a brunch party where she meets some of my friends
- 5pm were horny so we go to a hotel I frequent and go to their public bathrooms that are nice and clean. (sex is uncomfortable, get head)
- 530pm go to a 2nd day party on a rooftop and run into friends. Friend of a friend orders sliders, were all drinking again FOR FREE
- 630pm were sitting outside on the rooftop about 9 of us (4 guys 8 girls) just chilling
- 930pm we go to a hookah lounge where I know the owners order 2 crab cakes FREE
- 11pm we go upstairs do abit of hookah
- 12pm we leave to go back to her place and fuck

$0 spent, hungout with friends, did what I was already going to do that sunday AND was with a new chick that at the time I ended up liking alot.

Logistics Vs. Game

I think you have to strive to perform well in every situation.

If you go drinking tea with your buddy and with his aquaintances, very well, you don´t have to lower any bitch shield, those girls will be open to get to know you, or at least they will be polite.

But you can´t rely on your buddy (or anyone) for meeting people.

I´ve been going out regularly since 2010, and only once a husband came to me all angry and bitchy because i spoke to his wife.
Think of the benefits more than the perils of meeting people.

Besides what risk can impose a bi-sexual girl?

Logistics Vs. Game

I don't think you are getting my point. What I wanted to say is that logistic can be built and grown like capital. So in the long run, you might be more comfortable having logistics in place than having only Game experience.

Logistics Vs. Game

Quote: (04-01-2014 02:53 PM)conservative Wrote:  

I don't think you are getting my point. What I wanted to say is that logistic can be built and grown like capital. So in the long run, you might be more comfortable having logistics in place than having only Game experience.

You're mixing a couple things.

Logistics is more logical and simple:

1. I gamed this chick and now she's ready to go home with me.
2. I need have a way to get quickly to where I'm fucking her.
3. My place needs to be close by and safe enough/nice enough.
4. I need to have condoms/alcohol/entertainment/music/something else.

Your logistics are just your basics. Like shelter/food/water. Can you get MUCH better shelter, MUCH better food, etc...? Yes. However, you will 100% fail without covering your basics, no matter your level of game, no matter your level of success in other areas.

Lifestyle is a mixture of things. It's how you live beyond the basics, it's what you do and what you have access too. You could have access because of a big bankroll, you could have access because you are like DistantLight and are a REALLY fun socially savvy person with a high value social network, or you could be a druggy broke friend of a famous band member.

The higher end/cooler lifestyle you can sow, the better social dividends you will reap. However, without game you won't get laid on a consistent basis. Can you get laid almost entirely based on your lifestyle? Yeah, but it's pretty rare.

All these "lifestyle" vs "game" vs "logistics" vs "bankroll" threads are mental masturbation as they are all interrelated and COMPLEMENTARY. It is FLUID, not BLACK AND WHITE.

There is no "this is the best/only route" to get laid. Yes absolutely there are things that will give you a better benefit versus the effort you put into them but that depends on your goals.

Learn how each category will benefit you, identify which ones will help YOUR goals more, identify which categories you are the weakest/failing in, and improve that area(s) of your life!

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"