rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Countries Where Men Do Housework

It may come as no surprise to Indian women, but their menfolk do some of the least housework in the world. At least, that’s what the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development found when they looked at gender disparities in various nations.

India consistently ranks quite low on various measures of gender equality. (The United Nations placed India at 132 out of 148 countries in its recent gender inequality index.) The housework issue is a decidedly less dire example than the country’s increasingly high-profile problem with sexual violence.

Top 3 countries where men are involved in household work

1) Slovenia (?!?)
2) Denmark (lol!)
3) Estonia

USA is not far behind in 12th place.

Link

No need of #backtothekitchen teaching in my country [Image: lol.gif]

Could this possibly be used as a metric to find countries suitable for sexual conquests?

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

I don't think we should read too much into this, as Poland is higher on the list than the UK but it's a hell of a lot more traditional in general.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Haha

Quote: (04-01-2014 11:54 PM)BCien Wrote:  

Haha

Michael Nostag went there...

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (04-01-2014 11:54 PM)BCien Wrote:  

Haha

Typical. She sings his praises, but also feels the need to make it clear that he somehow doesn't do it as well as she does. Which is why men often throw up their hands and tell women to just go ahead and do it yourself, so they don't have to listen to the criticism. If he's doing it, shut the fuck up.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-31-2014 09:31 AM)Sweet Pea Wrote:  

Could this possibly be used as a metric to find countries suitable for sexual conquests?

no; Mexico was rated higher than UK and I am WAY more likely to find traditional girls in Mexico than the UK. thing is with Mexican men, they are more down to do housework but still keep the more traditional social dynamics going. my dad is an example of this.

IMO, this metric wouldn't be useful for finding girls to fuck around with.

Why does it not surprise me that Australia comes in at 6th place?

I remember reading sometime ago that something like 90% of Italian guys dont know how to operate a washing machine/dryer. Lol. Dont know how true that is but Im guessing Italians keep their bitches in check.