rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Assaults DJ after song choice

http://www.channel3000.com/news/birthday...s/25154700

1. Hilarious story title by reporter "Birthday Bash Beating Based on Bad Beats"

2. This is the pinnacle of today's modern (I assume white because it was at an irish bar I've been to) woman. Here is why:

a) She was 34 and out drinking for her birthday
b) she was so enraged at the music that she attacked the DJ but was pulled off of him
c) undetterred she broke all of his equipment and threw a glass at him, missed and broke a window
d) she left the bar and is 'still at large' a man wouldn't have gotten out of that place alive.

America. Bitches only do this because people let them get away with it 'nuff said.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (03-25-2014 05:12 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

http://www.channel3000.com/news/birthday...s/25154700

1. Hilarious story title by reporter "Birthday Bash Beating Based on Bad Beats"

2. This is the pinnacle of today's modern (I assume white because it was at an irish bar I've been to) woman. Here is why:

a) She was 34 and out drinking for her birthday
b) she was so enraged at the music that she attacked the DJ but was pulled off of him
c) undetterred she broke all of his equipment and threw a glass at him, missed and broke a window
d) she left the bar and is 'still at large' a man wouldn't have gotten out of that place alive.

America. Bitches only do this because people let them get away with it 'nuff said.

100% guarantee you the song reminded her of an ex.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

What song was it?

Quote: (03-25-2014 06:30 PM)slubu Wrote:  

What song was it?

I can only dream it was pop goes the weasel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyD3ygphtaQ#t=2m58s

I can't embed the video as it bookmarks to a certain point but do you know how long I've waited to use this?!

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Someone should make YouTube where they hire a male actor and a female actor to do the same thing on separate occasians and get it on hidden camera.

While that story is hilarious, there was also a link to this article on that site-

Man Attacked for Burping in Taco Bell

A man was attacked for not saying "excuse me" after burping at a Taco Bell in South Carolina.

The 20-year-old from Fort Mill had just sat down in the restaurant with a friend when another customer asked him if he had committed the faux pas, police told The Associated Press.

The man then walked over to the victim, picked up a chair and hit him on the arm.

The victim told police the man also grabbed his throat and tried to head butt him before employees told the man to leave.

He was last seen driving a white pickup truck and remained at large as of Tuesday, according to The Herald newspaper.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Quote: (03-25-2014 08:16 PM)soup Wrote:  

Someone should make YouTube where they hire a male actor and a female actor to do the same thing on separate occasians and get it on hidden camera.

Pretty much ABC's What's would you do

Quote: (03-25-2014 10:25 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2014 08:16 PM)soup Wrote:  

Pretty much ABC's What's would you do

Here ya go,

I'm the King of Beijing!