rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with crazies? and reputation?

I notice that almost every single time I have sex with a girl(other than ons from bars/clubs) whether it is once or several times, they all get extremely clingy and crazy.
But obviously women run their course and sometimes you just have to cut them off...
Is there any possible way to do this without getting stalked?(I've had women show up at my job, hovering in my apartment building, or outside my classes at university, etc) Not only that but I'm getting a reputation around school for being a player(according to some of my female friends who have heard girls talking about me)

How do you all manage to avoid this? Surely there must be a solution..

The girls you meet in the bars/clubs know they're defective because they keep on getting dropped by guys...

Maybe its the type of girl you're going for?...
You should be able to tell if you're running into these girls all the time.

Quote: (03-24-2014 01:44 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

The girls you meet in the bars/clubs know they're defective because they keep on getting dropped by guys...

Maybe its the type of girl you're going for?...
You should be able to tell if you're running into these girls all the time.

You don't run into this problem when you drop girls out of your rotation?
I'm not necessarily only meeting girls at bars/clubs. I don't have this problem with a ONS from a bar or club because they KNOW its only a one night thing. But girls whose number I get from the bar, school, gym, etc and then we hang out, those are the ones that are crazy after I drop them

I would hold off on giving out personal details (showing them where you live, work, go to school, your regular haunts, etc.) until you have firmly established that she's not a nutter. Usually all it takes is a little time, as nutters can't keep it all bottled up inside forever.

When you do cut them off, be clear about it without being a dick. Try not to give them a reason to seek revenge, etc.

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/how...girls.html

Un picking up girls is an art just like picking them up.

How are you dropping them? You have to think about the reaction you will get for the action you take. Better to make them think they are the ones dropping you. Let them think they are in control.

Dealing w crazies its esp important to not have them stalking you after. Read the above article.

Never happens, why? Women already know what I'm about...I view monogamy/dating as formal, uptight and selfish...

I've had chicks in my social circle want to hook "lock in" a hookup night AND THEN state they just want to do that because ultimately they want a relationship BUT know that I don't believe in monogamy. Most girls I hookup with is generally a ONS due to how I am. I know of women that 3 years later I still don't even know what they do for work.

To the OP:
You're not letting down the damaged goods lightly enough.

Alpha gives get advice; ALWAYS go light on the specifics

Also aids in creating the shroud of mystery. I've been three months in when a girl finally gets around to asking my last name...

My player buddies and I have inside jokes about some of the aliases we employed in different cities/states

Makes it easier to shake them off when the time comes, and never do "labels" as chicks cling to these superficial titles (My boo, My Guy, 'We are dating')

MDP

Since other people very eloquently responded to your question of how to let ladies down (gmanifesto link is gold), I'll answer your second one:

If you get a reputation of being a player at your school you'll be able to pull more, don't sweat this. Why?

1. You're prequalified as valuable by your previous partners.
2. Young girls want to have casual sex, but are worried about getting a slut reputation. As long as you are not the one spreading the rumors, they'll respect that you have a history of not blabbing about your one-night-stands. The more girls you lay who don't subsequently get labeled "sluts", the more "positive feedback" you'll get.

Enjoy.

When I was in college, I read a book called Conquer your Campus. It is a great guide to understanding the social dynamics of a college.

How big is your school? I went to 6000 person school which was way too small. I got a pretty bad reputation for being a player.

I would suggest you don't piss girls off and let them come to you naturally. Having a shitty reputation cost me some bangs.