rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Photo Game

Photo Game

So a good deal of the threads in here pertain to online/app game, whether tinder, OKC, match, POF, HoN, whatever. I've never been particularly photogenic and, outside of the various relationships I've found myself in, I don't really take many photos of myself or ask people to take photos of me. If one surfaces organically, I'll ask someone to send me a copy. But aside from that, I've never really been a big photo guy.

However, given the constraints of time and the need to cast a wider net than my immediate radius for acquiring new action, I've been involved in the whole tinder thing. My question for the assembled wisdom of this community is about photo game; specifically, what sorts of photos should a man be acquiring to capture the right swipe and even strike up conversation. The other question is how do you go about getting those photos taken in an organic way.

Photo Game

Tinder:
1st pic, best face shot you have, no selfie. You don't have a pussy, don't post pics like one.
From there out, you involved in your coolest activities and you looking good in a social setting ideally.

I have a mid back flip wakeboard shot, shirtless on a boat signing papers (charity event), mountain top snowboarding shot, and a mid jump snowboard shot.

Advertise your perks. I love the outdoors, lifting, and action sports. So I advertise adventure and my physique (subtly, no selfies).

No selfie rule coming from playing on tinder with a close female friend of mine. Her opinion on it matched mine... guys shouldn't be spending their day perfecting their selfie pose.

You run club game like a boss? Suited up group shot, or shot in the bar club etc.

College frat bro? Advertise and get sorostitutes.

Etc.
What's the dream you're selling when you sell yourself.

Photo Game

I recently upped my Tinder game in a big way by taking a professional looking photo of me in a sexy outfit. I took the photo at home with a cheap but high rated camera.

Before I was getting maybe a few matches a week of not that attractive women. I had a selfie of my face, which is my strongest asset. I am skinny so I thought that I shouldn't post a pic of my chest.

Now after the new pic, I am getting 1 or 2 matches a day of young or attractive women. Their response rate to my messages is better too. 1 or 2 may not seem like a lot, but I live in a pretty small city.

my attitude on pics has changed a lot. I figure it takes a lot of enticement to get women to take action. You might as well make yourself as appealing as possible.