rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mauretanian Fat Camp

Mauretanian Fat Camp

(Starting at 9:42) an interesting documentary on Mauretanian beauty standards, which idealize obesity. It raises interesting questions on the whole nature vs. nurture issue regarding what we consider attractive. I'd always been aware that some countries in Africa view fatness as attractive, but I'd never guessed they went to this extent.

Mauretanian Fat Camp

Lol . I seen this . The nerd who always gets picked on gain 10 lbs. in 2 days .

Mauretanian Fat Camp

Quote:Quote:

It raises interesting questions on the whole nature vs. nurture issue regarding what we consider attractive.

I don't think it does. Mauritanian men don't find their wives attractive, they just find them nice status symbols to show that they are wealthy and can engage in gluttony, an accepted way of showing your vast food reserves in a food-stricken country.

It is no coincidence that these backwards hellholes also have tremendously high rates of pedophiles and goat fuckers.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Mauretanian Fat Camp

Quote: (03-13-2014 04:18 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

It raises interesting questions on the whole nature vs. nurture issue regarding what we consider attractive.

I don't think it does. Mauritanian men don't find their wives attractive, they just find them nice status symbols to show that they are wealthy and can engage in gluttony, an accepted way of showing your vast food reserves in a food-stricken country.

It is no coincidence that these backwards hellholes also have tremendously high rates of pedophiles and goat fuckers.

This is also the country the failed to illegalize slavery until 2007, if I'm not mistaken. Arabs have been enslaving black Africans for hundreds of years, a system that has largely escaped international notice. I always find it ironic how little attention the Arab slave trade receives. You'll never hear some liberal harping on about "Arab privilege", despite the fact that its presence is a million times more obvious than white privilege, and its application far more brutal. Neither will you ever hear them talk about the millions of Europeans who the Ottoman Turks and the Barbary Pirates raped, forcibly converted, and/or pressed into slavery. Inhabitants of areas like Mauretania and Algeria were, historically speaking, just as guilty of slavery-related atrocities as any member of the American South's plantation aristocracy.

Bit of a tangent, but countries on the periphery of the Arab world tend to cling to attitudes like that. Examples of Arab-on-black oppression exist throughout North Africa and the Middle East, but actual slavery is deeply embedded in the social fabric of Chad, Sudan, Yemen, and Mauretania. Slavery is rampantly practiced in these countries. Entire ethnic groups have been mauled as a result of contemporary slave raiding, and the psychological effects of slavery are heavily manifest in those Africans who live in bondage. In Mauretania, plenty of slaves, once "liberated", clamor for their masters and insist that they were treated humanely, even if they were subject to rape and abuse. Stockholm Syndrome on a national scale. Might be interesting to visit just to see the last truly slave-based society.

Mauretanian Fat Camp

Quote: (03-13-2014 04:18 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

How do you know they don't find them attractive? For all we know it could easily be both.

Mauretanian Fat Camp

I didn't watch the documentary, but i know a lot of black dudes that like their women chunky. People have different preferences, no need over thinking it.

Mauretanian Fat Camp

I watched several documentations about the topic.. its just awful!! especially when they torture their children if they want a break from eating all the time, fucking retarded society!!

so this makes Mauretania for us the most difficult country for gaming beautiful girls? or the least desirable?

anyone been there?? anyone got his MAURETANIAN FLAG???