rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hencredible has been banned

He received a minor 3 day warning earlier today. Here was the message he received:

Quote:Quote:

Several members are complaining about your demeanor. At some times you are very level-headed, but once frustrated, you become emotional and start disparaging those you disagree with. I do notice that you are a common denominator in political threads that degrade. The solution here is simply not to post when upset, or just avoid political threads altogether. Note how the other guys keep their cool even when they disagree with each other.

Normally I would give a 7 day for that. He was just too condescending in the Ukraine threads and I had to do something about it.

He then proceeded to have a massive meltdown via PM, sending many angry messages to me which included an insult that I have a "homo" obsession with Vladimir Putin. He also accused me that that his warning came simply because I disagreed with politics. That is flatly untrue.

He then requested in two messages to be permanently banned or else he would start a meltdown thread. He was quite sincere in wanting to be banned. So, with regret, he has been banned. This is unfortunate, but it's not the first time that a man has lost his cool from a minor warning.

I did value him as a poster, and I'm sure many of you did too. I met the man in person and have nothing bad to say about him. I'm in as much shock as many of you. You are free to share your views in this thread, but this isn't a time to throw out insults or settle old scores. The lesson from this is to keep your emotions in check when posting on the forum.

Thats too bad. I never agreed that much with what he had to say and thought he was a little aggressive, but he was well- travelled and successful. Its a really tough job moderating a forum like this.

Quote: (03-07-2014 06:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I have a "homo" obsession with Vladimir Putin.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

But, seriously a sad day for RooshV forum - would you let him re-join if he settles?

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Damn.

Asking to be banned and making a retarded insult against Roosh is uncalled for, so it is what it is.

This is one helluva year on the forum so far that's for sure.

It is what it is. Moving on.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Damn.

I mean shoot. Things can be taken the wrong way very easily in this online world.

He started some really good threads.

I feel like in person if we had these interactions we would laugh and get beers. It's easy to take things out of context online or take things personal. Maybe he didn't think you would actually do it or got butt hurt for the suspension.

With that said even more reason to watch the way you use words on here. There's a thin line.

R.I.P hencrible

[Image: shock.gif]
[Image: kgface_medium.gif]

Damn. He was always a level-headed guy. I never would've expected a meltdown from him. Damn shame. Maybe he was drunk or something? Anyway, best of luck to him.

[Image: pouring-out-liquor.gif]

That's hot

I agreed with just about everything he wrote as he was an amazing contributor. I however disagreed with his most recent "Cold War" views against say Vladimir Putin that came off as John McCain-esque. Maybe it's his level of involvement with the Fed that triggered those feelings, but he probably feels in a better state of mind away from the forum now. I'll find a way to keep in touch with the guy. Best of luck to him.

Never liked his ad hominem attacks on members who disagreed with him on the political threads. Example here with the Stormfront rhetoric.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Wow...always thought he was level-headed poster though he was a permanent fixture in all the political threads. It's best to sit those ones out, IMO. I also exchanged a few PMs with him about Montreal and Toronto. I will say that asking to get banned over a 3 day suspension and threatening to start a meltdown thread is pretty lame.

Quote:Quote:

I never would've expected a meltdown from him.

There have been other altercations with him and other members that suggested an emotional component in his disagreements.

In this particular case, his anger is from believing the warning was unfair, but I was actually being extra lenient. In the Ukraine thread I announced his suspension as a "break" to soften the blow.

Quote: (03-07-2014 06:55 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

In this particular case, his anger is from believing the warning was unfair, but I was actually being extra lenient.

Yeah, but if you get a warning and disagree, simply state your case and take a 3 day break from the forum. It's not that big of a deal. I didn't think he would be the type to get angry over a 3 day ban.

What the hell is it with these break downs? What pushes a guy to blow up like that on something as trivial as a forum?

He was easily one of the top five posters on here, maybe even top three. The only time I remember seeing any negativity from him was in that recent pissing contest that he got into with Scorpion. I guess when you ask to be banned, it's quite obvious what will happen.

Damn. I always thought Hencredible was one of the most level headed posters around.

Maybe he was very drunk when he was melting down via PMs.

Quote: (03-07-2014 07:02 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

What the hell is it with these break downs? What pushes a guy to blow up like that on something as trivial as a forum?

frenchie, respectfully, we have little info on what was really going on for him. In his mind, it seems, he took the actions he felt necessary. I know a lot of guys say things like "get over it" etc, but each person is wired differently. To him, it was all justified.

It is a shame that this happened, but something must be really going for him to ask to be banned permanently.

I wish him well.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Hencredible reminds me of how I used to get back in the early 00's, when I used to be a die hard, Rush Limbaugh listening, FOXnews watching Neo-conned warmonger. I used to get upset and literally angry in real life, arguing with the liberal/left wingers on teh Interwebz.

It took me years, but I eventually realized it just is not worth it, politics is all a sham, and getting upset and arguing with folks on the 'net about it accomplishes exactly zero.

Awhile back, I started getting back into it with Hencredible (and JayJuan) on one of the political threads, when I recognized I was falling back into my old patterns, I just withdrew from the thread and gave myself a break from RVF to cool off and remind myself that arguing politics on the internet is like the Special Olympics...

....even if you "WIN," you're still a retard.

[Image: banana.gif]

Peace out, Hencredible. I think you'll get to the same place I'm at now, eventually.

Logic > Emotion

And the award for the weirdest ever week on the forum goes to...

THIS WEEK.

[Image: side_oscar.jpg]

Quote: (03-07-2014 06:52 PM)Flavius Aetius Wrote:  

Never liked his ad hominem attacks on members who disagreed with him on the political threads. Example here with the Stormfront rhetoric.

In all fairness...check the other posts. Everybody was losing their cool in that thread.

Man - politics is fun and everything. But I would never get mad over it.

As Mitt Romney once said - only poor people care who wins elections. Since the rich will be fine either way.

If you care that much about politics - you may be better off focusing on the things you have control over in your own life first.

There are only two countries in the world. The rich and everyone else.

Better to be rich living in Switzerland - than poor living in America.

Quote: (03-07-2014 07:12 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

And the award for the weirdest ever week on the forum goes to...

THIS WEEK.

[Image: side_oscar.jpg]

Maybe this chick I'm banging is right about all this mercury retrograde rising stuff she always talks about.

[Image: attachment.jpg17462]   

Damn dude helped me out a ton, very unfortunate.

I like him (as a poster, never met him in real life) a lot.

I noticed what you did, though, that he'd get really heated.

So I just quit having conversations with him where we'd disagree. I knew it'd lead down a bad path for both of us.

He's one of those guys who is cool to talk to when you agree but not when you disagree.

I fucked up cooking dinner tonight, then got flaked on for a date and now Hen is banned. This has been a shitty half-hour.