rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Former "Teen Idol" Aaron Carter has a BAD case of One-itis

Quote:Quote:

"Aaron Carter Attempts to Win Back Childhood Sweetie Hilary Duff"

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-n...35154.html

Quote:Quote:

On Wednesday, he retweeted a photo of the 26-year-old blond beauty -- who recently announced her separation from Mike Comrie, her husband of three years. The pic was captioned, "hilary duff is flawless." He later followed up with a tweet of his own that read, “Don't be that stupid d--—e that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me…" Hmm…

Moments later Aaron continued his heartfelt confession writing, "I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don't care what ANY of you think."

Bit of a case of one-itis, eh? Guess D-list celebrities get it too.

...was that beta?

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

She seems like a good girl. Such a delicate flower.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-...g-engaged/

Friend of mine who was involved with the recording and production of her CD said she's a temperamental cunt.

I said, "so, she's your average woman."

That's a sexy bitch. I don't think she has an ass though.

I remember seeing a news story about that twink getting arrested for weed possession (lol) not too long ago. As if that wasn't embarrassing enough. This bluepill beta shit reflects about 100x worse on the guy.

It's pretty vindicating though. I hated the fuck out of Aaron Carter when he was "famous" so to see him hit rock bottom like this in spite of all the money and fame...Guess that's where the term "spoiled rotten" comes from.

"I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don't care what ANY of you think."

You're doing it wrong.

"Hi, Aaron! It's Sandy from publicity."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Hilary's agent called. She's getting divorced. She needs to get her careeer back on track."

"OK...so how does this involve me?"

"Well, Aaron -- we were wondering if you would mind Tweeting some sentences we're going to send you that could get her name back in the news."

"Sounds good, Sandy."

"We think they'll get you back in the news too -- two birds with one stone, so to speak. Your agent has already said OK"

"Great idea! Send 'em along."

"Great. We'll be in touch next week about a possible duet single or TV movie. This could mean millions for you both -- post '90s nostalgia is really starting to take off."

"Cool! Look forward to it."

^---- post nominated for the "You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack" Medal of Recognition

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.