rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto ‘Found’ in California

looks like "Satoshi Nakamoto" is his real name

http://www.coindesk.com/bticoin-inventor...alifornia/

http://mag.newsweek.com/2014/03/14/bitco...amoto.html

So wait.... Satoshi Nakamoto´s real name was actually....... Satoshi Nakamoto, he was a highly skilled programmer and mathematician who did classified work for the us army.

How did this take so long to figure out?

So an elderly Japanese man who lives alone, who's picture and house have been posted, is sitting on half a billion dollars of untraceable money?

Some Russian/eastern European mafia just hit the jackpot.

WIA

He'll be getting plenty of news coverage and I'm sure his Bitcoin activities aren't a surprise to the powers that be. There's probably an FBI surveillance van around the corner.

Is there any capability for Bitcoin to have a hidden backdoor installed? That's the million dollar question which his past top-secret work brings into question.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Quote: (03-06-2014 01:46 PM)polar Wrote:  

Is there any capability for Bitcoin to have a hidden backdoor installed?

Nope, the software is open source.

Quote: (03-06-2014 12:38 PM)pants Wrote:  

So wait.... Satoshi Nakamoto´s real name was actually....... Satoshi Nakamoto, he was a highly skilled programmer and mathematician who did classified work for the us army.

How did this take so long to figure out?

Maybe everybody just assumed it was a made up name?

I imagine the feds had quite a laugh when they found out (3 years ago probs). I bet they made the same assumption.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

What if he isn't the guy.

Acc to article he invented bitcoin bc he was frustrated by paying high fees for int wire transfers for model train toys?

I mean, come on.

Come on guys, we are talking Newsweek magazine, its a rag trying to relaunch in print. There's no basis for the conclusion this guy is the creator of Bitcoin, he just did a 2-hour interview where he denied it.

MFW the article came out
[Image: Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif]

The research behind it was good journalism but reading the article the author stretches and jumps to conclusions way to fast. Doxxing really trashy move by them though.

I mean "I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it,’ he says, dismissing all further queries with a swat of his left hand", except he could very well have been talking about his government work.

Even though he's denied, he'll never be left alone again.

Quote: (03-06-2014 12:54 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

So an elderly Japanese man who lives alone, who's picture and house have been posted, is sitting on half a billion dollars of untraceable money?

Some Russian/eastern European mafia just hit the jackpot.

WIA

And this is why I have no desire - ever - to be famous or trust into the spotlight. The media and journalists hold incredible power and can make or break you with the snap of a finger.

Here is a guy who supposedly wants privacy more than anything, didn't even spend his riches and some bloodthirsty journalists exposes him to the world.

Not only has the journalists endangered his life, but that of all his relatives and children who are now prime targets for kidnappings.

They have started a fundraiser for dorian to ease the pain of the mistake.

After 2 hours they already gathered 19.88 BTC https://blockchain.info/address/1Dorian4...an6NJ4UrjX

Wish they mistake me for Bitcoin creator next time.