rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ali G: Rezurection (2014)

[Image: LAST-CALL-WITH-CARSON-DAL-009.jpg]

Anyone been following the new Ali G on the FXX Network? That shit is hilarious.

They put up Episode one on YouTube recently for you fellas who don't watch TV.

These are unscreened segments from the oginal show?

Quote: (03-06-2014 06:02 AM)soup Wrote:  

These are unscreened segments from the oginal show?

Yeah, it's the bits of the HBO version that were never broadcast, but with some new segments.

tweet me or check my blog

[Image: 47175d1339554679-ryans-2012-car-parazzi-borat.jpg]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I don't think there is much "unreleased" content being included in these.

It is basically just the HBO & also the British episodes (previously unaired in the US). Along with new introductions from Sacha Baron Cohen (as Ali G).

If you like Sacha Baron Cohen - you have to watch this:

Isn't this from the 90s?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Yeah - Ali G was big in the UK a long time ago (around 1999?).

An inspiration for his act was Dennis Pennis who was a cult hit on the BBC back around 1996. He was one of the first to ambush celebrities.

This is his most famous putdown.

Ali G is a stupid name.

[Image: respek.jpg]

I'm sorry, Hen....I know you like this dude and I don't want to be Debbie Downer, but I want to toss out a contrary opinion.

I think this comedian is a fucking asshole. He has one setting: scoring off of innocent, clueless, or ignorant people with his annoying alter ego characters. At best it's forced and uncomfortable. At worst it's cruel and tiresome. His only "merit" is that he's got no shame.

Sacha Baron Cohen: an educated man acting like a fucking asshole for a living. Wonderful.

I know, I know. I'm a hater and an asshole, and he's a multimillionaire. I say: so what.

Fuck him.

^His Borat and Bruno characters are a little less nuanced but he's brilliant as Ali G. His best stuff is his interviews and roundtables where the people are very qualified and going into it at least somewhat prepared.