rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WeChat Game Guide for Mainland China

So I've been lurking around here for a while, but somehow this topic was never really fully covered, so I came here to fix that and share my experience.

First of all to all those who don't know what WeChat is:
Think Chinese "Whatsapp" meeting Facebook with Geolocation functions. It's probably the hottest shit right now in China in terms of social networking, and is probably only second to QQ (which I will not cover here, as I have no experience with it).
Gaming in China and not having either QQ or WeChat is the equivalent of gaming back home without Facebook/Whatsapp/iMessage and whatnot, and believe me in China it's even more important. If you meet a girl in China between the ages of 18-30 and she has a smartphone, she has WeChat and/or QQ.

But, this is just a tool for communicating, which in itself isn't all that exciting.
What is exciting, is that WeChat has a set of tools built in it that are meant to enable you to meet new people, the most important of them being one based on Geolocation.
Using the right techniques, this little piece of software, and that specific feature can completely change your game while in China, so stay tuned.

Before I begin going into details, a few disclaimers and a bit about myself:
First and foremost, I did not come to China with the main intention of flagging, it was in the back of my mind, and subsequently I did, but I mainly came as a tourist, to sightsee and experience. So I definitely didn't game full time or even most of the time.
I'm a mid-twenties white dude, below average height (western standards), average looks, no blond hair, no blue/green eyes, so nothing in that field playing in my favor except for being a foreigner (which is a big deal in most of China). My gaming level is intermediate, and focuses almost solely on daygame.
I can count on my hands the number of things I can say in Mandarin (one of which now being the Chinese word for Orgasm, fuck yeah), so I was gaming strictly in English.
Probably a lot of what I'm going to write now will be irrelevant if you are Asian looking and/or have a good grasp of Mandarin and/or not a tourist.
Currently I had experience with WeChat game in Shanghai, Yangshuo, Chengdu and Beijing, with Shanghai having by far the best results. I will provide field reports later and will keep updating with info as I go along.

Like I said this is a guide for foreign people like me, so you should know who you are in China. You are a Laowai (the less known Chinese equivalent to Gaijin) know it and embrace it. That is what makes you unique.
You will meet 3 kinds of girls: The ones that don’t want anything to do with laowais, the ones that love all things western including men, and the ones that don’t really care what you are as long as you are a cool guy. Obviously your main gaming demographic is the latter two, which is also where you will find most of the girls that speak decent English or at least want to. Sadly though the first group contains probably a big part of the hottest girls around.

Never try to copy Chinese guys, if you can, try to be the complete opposite from them, dress different, act different. Here being a laowai is peacocking enough, so no need to go overboard, just look sharp and western, and don't dress like a tourist.
Girls I met that dated laowais all say the same things: foreigners are better boyfriends, better lovers, and have bigger dicks, and you can be sure that the ones with no experience with dating laowais, heard these stories from the ones that did. What all this means is that you have a major competitive edge, especially being a rare, soon to be gone commodity like a tourist. Use this edge, but use it wisely. Asshole game usually won't take you very far, if I have to give a description to what your game should be I'd say: "Alpha male that is kind enough to have beta mannerisms for this special girl", or if you wish, a gentleman.

Mainland China WeChat Game Guide

Step1: Get WeChat
Download WeChat to your phone, it's available for both Android and iPhone. If you don't have one of those, fucking get one, it's 2014…

Step2: Setup Account
You can link the account to your phone number, Facebook or email, doesn't really matter.
Set up an English username, can be your first name, can be just an Alias like "Mr. Sunshine", just make sure it's something light, fun and easy to understand.
You can also add a "What’s up" line, this will be displayed next to your username. Again write something Simple in English, and make sure it's light, fun and PG13.
Like in any dating site, a good profile pic will make it or break it, so choose wisely. Choose a pic where you look definitely western, cool, maybe with some smile, and if possible light skin (light skin goes a long way in China).
WeChat has a "Wall" like Facebook called "Moments", so post a few more photos of yourself with English caption (just one or two more) and set it to Public view, this is very important.
Posts are separated by date, so if possible don't post them all at once. Also post random stuff like food pics and sightseeing pics, the point is to make it look like a real used account, and make it seem as "real" as possible.

Once you did all this, you are ready to find prospects.

Step3: Getting Leads
There are several ways you can find random girls, but only one is worth the trouble and that's "people nearby".
What that feature does is pull a list of 20 or so people in an up to 5KM radius from you, the more people with WeChat are near you, the closer to you the hits you will get.
You can filter the list by sex, and you obviously should. Once you filter by women it will look something like this:

[Image: opwmdu.jpg]

The way this works, is that you send a short greeting to a girl, and if she is interested to talk, you go into "chat mode", and you are now friends in WeChat, from this point on - Text game.

Now, how to choose good prospects.
First you need to set yourself up in a strategic location that has a lot of girls around. My favorite method was to go for a coffee shop near a shopping center or a university, and looking for prospects while sipping coffee. Also good places are bar areas at night (for immediate extraction) and from your hotel (girls that hang around your hotel will probably be there again, which gives you an option for logistical superiority).
Once you get a list of girls you can go two ways with this, either the Shotgun method or sniping method.
Shotgun means you send a generic greeting to all girls, and wait to see who answers. Sniper means you choose prospects that seem to have high ROI (Hot and look like they know English). I greatly prefer the latter, and from my experience it also provides much better results, so I will focus explaining that.

Unless it's 2AM and you are in a club area trying to catch drunk girls looking for ONS, the distance is irrelevant, so start from the close ones, but treat all as equals.
As a good prospect is one that has at least basic grasp of English and interest in western culture, the first thing to look for is profiles with English names, "What's up" lines, and posts.
Some profiles will have their "Moments" open for view, some won't, I generally skip the ones that don't.
Once you think you found a good prospect, drill down her profile, if her profile pic looks good, make sure there is at least one more pic of her in the profile, and that it matches.
A lot of girls put random pictures of models, usually these girls turn up to be dogs.
Some will have other random profile pics, but real pics in the profile itself, there is gold to be found there so keep a watchful eye.
My rule of thumb is: If she has at least two separate photos of her that match, she looks attractive in all photos, and English appeared somewhere in her profile, she deserves a greeting.
Also I look for girls that have some weird country written as their location, usually these are local girls that are just interested it that specific country or traveling in general, and these girls are extremely responsive to laowais.

Word of warning on profile digging: Like everywhere else, most girls here heavily edit their pictures, usually the focus is on lighter skin, bigger eyes and longer V shaped chins. Sometimes this is painfully obvious and sometimes it's not. Just know that a girl that look like 8 or 9 can go as low as 5 in reality. So look out for edited pics or girls that have all their pics in the exact same pose.
Also there are some scattered working girls, they can be easily identified as they usually have pictures in lingerie, and have QQ or phone # written on their picture.

Example of a bad prospect:
[Image: 2a0j0bt.jpg]
Picture of a model as profile, no real pics, no English.

Example of a good prospect:
[Image: 9sfqbm.jpg]
Several real pictures, English name and line, interested in western music.

After you chose your prospects, time to send greetings.
The best results come from responding to their "What's up" line or to a unique profile pic, but you don't always have that to work with, so have a generic greeting ready, the one I had the best results with is "ke ai" this is pinyin for the Chinese word for "cute".
I wouldn't advice on actually using Chinese characters in greetings, or texting in general, as the girl will assume you know Mandarin, and will then refuse to use English when talking to you.

Once a girl responded by adding you as a friend and going into chat mode, text game is on.
Another thing that might happen if the girl is hesitant, is that she will send you a greeting back, if this happens keep your responses very short and to the point, if she will be interested at all she will quickly add you after a few back and forths.

Step4: Text Game
If you have text game skills from tinder or dating sites, it will really come in handy here. Sticking to only Roosh's text game guide will not help you (sorry Roosh). Also, unlike tinder and dating sites, here if a girl responded it does not mean that you are past attraction phase, so you will need to build both attraction and comfort via texting.
I thought I had fairly tight text game, but using WeChat for a few weeks took it to a whole other level, so even if you don't get any results, this is great practice.

I won't go into too much details as I can write a whole post only on this type of text game, so I'll just give a few pointers.
Your focus should be on 4 things: Building comfort, gaging the girl's English level, creating basic man-woman frame (i.e. basic attraction), figuring out logistics. In that order of importance.
You can be playful according to the level of English you detect, be more funny than cocky. Exchange information in a fun way ("Guess my age" and stuff like that) until you reach the hook point, and then reduce your response speed slowly and let her fill the blanks and qualify herself.
Just remember that most of these girls won’t have the same English level as you, so sometimes it will take them a long time to respond while they "google translate" the shit out of what you write and what they want to write.
Always do a photo exchange, and try to get a recent one, if possible one she took for you while you text. Don't push for that too much, but remember that this is an important compliance test and a way for you to know better how she looks.
Unless this is a very westernized girl, you can fully reword her by telling her she is cute/beautiful/looks young for her age, they will appreciate it and will usually say the same thing to you. Unlike in the west, here girls know how to reciprocate compliments.
Don't go into planning a date too soon, you can hint that, but unless the girl is literally in a short walking distance from you and have nothing better to do, this will usually turn a red light in their head.
Usually the best way is to talk to a girl over a day, and then the next day reinitiate the conversation and make plans. The excuse to meet can be anything: Language exchange, her taking you to try local food (my favorite), or even just "Hey you look like a nice girl I can trust, let's hang out and you can show me your city".

Notice I didn't say anything about number exchange, personally I find it irrelevant and unneeded in this case. Also, considering most of these girls are better at reading and writing English than speaking and understanding, you are better off to making plans via texting.

Once you set up a date, you are good for the last step.

Step5: Getting Laid

Try to set up your date as early as possible, that way you can hit a lot of venues in one date, and if possible swoop early (I will cover the reason for that later).
Doesn't really matter where you go or what you do as long as you have your end game logistics planned out, I always found a good pub/coffee shop/restaurant near my place beforehand and that was the last venue before seduction location.
Usually I would fit the girl into my already made plans, going to see X tourist trap, trying Y local food, shopping for Z thing.
As a side note, as lone traveling tourist, even if you don't get the bang this is the best way to travel in China, so consider meeting girls you are not interested in banging just for the fun of it. Beats the hell out of sightseeing alone.

Like I said before, be nice, be a gentleman, compliment her, but maintain a dominating solid man-woman frame especially using Kino. The girls here are very receptive to physical escalation, just escalate slowly, and note that a big part of the girls will be hesitant to PDAs, so make sure your last venue before seduction venue has isolation possibilities.

SNL is possible, I have done it, but don't expect it to be common. Patience is your friend here both when texting and gaming face to face, so if you see you will not be getting the bang, it's better not to escalate too much and instead make plans for the next date. Only become a "bad boy" before you plan to swoop, or you will might be flaked on the next date.

General tips:
- Be careful with any girl you plan on meeting, WeChat scams are not unheard of. I gave up a few good prospects because I suspected they might be P4P or KTV girls. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
- Some girls will respond to your greeting in delay, sometimes days of delay. Don't take it as a bad thing, I got my first bang in China from a girl that only responded a day later.
- Chinese girls are strong and independent. Except for one occasion, all girls wanted to pay for me without even mentioning it. Sometimes I stopped them, sometimes I let them pay.
- If you plan on swooping back to your place, do so early. I'm talking about moving to seduction location even as early as 6-7PM.
Most girls, even as old as 27, are still living with their parents, so unless you picked her up from a club at night, they will be expected to come back home at a reasonable time (9-10PM) to not get into trouble.
- As a foreigner, prepare to be stared at a lot anywhere outside of Shanghai and Beijing. This will range from curious stares, to local guys giving you the stink eye, to girls shamelessly eye fucking you, even when with their boyfriend. I tried to open a few of these girls, but same as in Japan, the ones most interested don't speak English.
- If you come to China with the intention of flagging, start with WeChat and supplement it with night game (day game proved to be impossible for me due to the language barrier). Also Shanghai is probably your best bet, though after what I saw I wouldn't really call it a part of mainland China. [Image: icon_lol.gif]
- I was always honest about being a tourist, you can obviously say whatever you want. I only had 3 girls losing interest when they heard I'm a tourist, and except for that, for the most part I think it was in my advantage.

I will update later with field reports from my experiences and success.
For all you guys gaming in China, I'd love to hear what you have to say. Also if anyone has experience with WeChat game outside of China I'd love to hear about it too.

Quote: (03-02-2014 01:12 PM)Mr. Sunshine Wrote:  

Also if anyone has experience with WeChat game outside of China I'd love to hear about it too.

I haven't had much luck in NYC using Weixin. I use the 'people nearby' tool to no avail. No one is interested.

Does anybody else have experience using WeChat outside of China, in cities where the concentration of Chinese is high?

There's already been numerous posts on Wechat game, and it's pretty useless outside of China.

I scored a few dates with it in Shanghai, but nearly all girls you come across on it will not speak English. I had to use a translator on my dates. I'm not that good looking, so I never had my picture as my avatar. But I know any good looking 7+/10 random white guy can score dates fucking easy with it, and probably lay most of the girls he meets

Awesome. Just one post and a +1 from you. Thanks for jumping in and contributing.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Great post. I can second what you said about how to scan profiles -- look for at least one real-world photo in additional to their profile photo. I got burned once when the girl I met didn't look like her profile photo at all -- turns out it was a photo of some Chinese TV star which of course I didn't recognize. Still interesting to talk to her though.

I found the biggest risk of potential WeChat scams (P4P/KTV) is if you do People Nearby while out clubbing, since there are likely to be KTVs nearby as well, so those people will show up as being nearby. At the same time, it's not a bad way to meet people, so just have your guard up and turn down any invitations to meet at the nearby KTV bar, etc.

Having a profile pic showing you're a white guy and with English teext helps massively in getting people to respond. One night out at a club in Shanghai, I showed some Chinese guys who didn't believe me. I picked the first 5 girls in Nearby and just wrote "Hello" to them. By the time I started writing to the 4th or 5th, the 1st had already written back. At a lot of clubs, the girls get bored so you'll see them on their phones a lot and checking WeChat. (And taking selfies every 40 seconds.. they're worse than American chicks when it comes to this.)

Shanghai Field Report
I was in China for about a week before arriving to Shanghai, didn't really do anything in that time.
In shanghai I booked 5 nights in a fairly expansive hotel, but with amazing logistics.
I got bored on my first night, so while sitting in my hotel and later in a pub I gave WeChat the first try.
Got my first solid lead that evening, a 27 year old Shanghainese girl (born and raised), tried to get her to come and join me in the pub the same night, but no go.
Next day I got responses from a few other girls, only two are worth mentioning as I quickly cut off prospects that seemed hesitant or flaky: One, a 29 year old Taiwanese girl, didn't look much in the pictures, but was a serious lead and I set up a date with her the next day (she wanted me to meet with her and her friends that night, but I wasn't up for that). The second, a 24 year old girl (not sure where was she originally from), also was fairly serious though had a relatively low English level (did know good German), wanted to meet her that night, but she had legitimate plans and offered another day.
Third day, met the 29 year old Taiwanese girl, she looked far better than in her photos, I'd say an easy 7.5-8. We met in the early afternoon and went sightseeing and trying local food all day. Last venue was a pub near my hotel, half way through the beer glass got the makeout, and then pulled to my hotel. Got the flag, no LMR, great lay.

Next day I set up an evening date with the 27 year old girl from the first night. She looked more like 22, cute but only a soft 7, and she loses a point for smoking.
My balls were thoroughly drained the day before, so my game was lacking. Got good kino going and a nice vibe, but couldn't even kiss close. Later she texted me that she will miss me and she hope she could meet me again somehow.. go figure.

Last night in Shanghai I had an option between meeting any of all three leads, I chose the 29 year old Taiwanese girl again. Had a nice time, and again an amazing lay. Even got a mild case of oneities for that girl, so I kept in touch with her throughout my trip.

As you can see, I could have had much more success if I had more time. Didn't follow on all my leads, and I stopped looking for new prospects past day 2. I also dropped a lot of potentially good leads early on. This all was the result of abundance and little time, WeChat is a numbers game, but it really didn't feel like that in Shanghai.

Tips for Shanghai:
- Get a girl friendly hotel or vacation rental in a place with good logistics. I would go with the French concession area, as it is full of pubs, bars and clubs. I would steer clear off the Bund and east Nanjing road, that area is one big tourist trap, and good chances you will find more P4P than real girls.
- Metro can get you from anywhere to anywhere very quickly, so you don't have to meet the girl right next to your place as long as you know how to get there eventually.
- Try to arrive a few days before the weekend, so you can pipeline and date on the weekend. Most of these girls work hard, so long dates that will increase your chance at SNL will only occur on the weekend.
- Most girls I talked to had at least a basic level of English, sometimes you need to press a bit for them to show it, as a lot of them will be shy about their skills.

Yangshuo Field Report
Yangshuo was both amazing and disappointing for me. As a tourist destination, this place is out of this world, and probably the most beautiful place I visited in my life. I came to Yangshuo to chill and stayed way more than my original plan, and it was well worth it.
The only thing that was disappointing was the quality of local talent, It's really really bad, I'm talking about street average of 4 for local girls. The only real talent you would see on the street is tourists from other parts of China.
One exception is girls from the local minorities, some of which are cute and very exotic looking (somewhat a hybrid between Thai and Chinese), but good luck on finding one that knows English, let alone on WeChat.
After seeing the local talent, and still suffering from a mild case of oneities I contracted from the girl in Shanghai, my motivation to do WeChat game or gaming at all was very low. Also bad logistics (my hotel, that was amazing, was in bumblefuck village half hour walk from the main town) made it almost impossible to pull would I have actually met a decent girl.

I did WeChat look around on my first two days, and sporadically here and there over my stay. Found only one good lead, a 24yo girl working in a glasses store, with the best English skills I saw in all of my China trip. Her shop was slap dab in the middle of the town, so a day after we started texting I dropped by for a visit. Sadly she was a 5, with some horrible fashion sense.
She was fun and had very good English level so I met with her a few times over my stay, she helped me bargin using her local dialect (only way to get good prices if you are a foreigner), took me to eat local food, and went to do tandem bike riding. I got a small makeout, because why not, but I had no real interest to bang. Later I learned that her partner in her store is also her boyfriend.. Oops.

Not WeChat related, I also had a small thing with a waitress in my hotel, a 22yo little geeky girl, originally from northern China. She was on the traditional side so couldn't really escalate with her and nothing came out of that, but I had some fun with her too.
On my last day after checking out I got a long Email from her telling me how cute and handsome she thinks I am, and that she wanted more but it's just inconvenient. Warmed my heart a few minutes before going on the plane.

All in all I would say that if you are looking on hooking up with quality local girls, Yangshuo is not very recommended. On the other hand, this is a backpackers hot spot, so if you are looking for some easy "around the world" flagging and don't mind the backpackers vibe, get yourself a nice hostel private room in the center of town around semester breaks time and do night game in the many bars in town within 5 minutes walking distance.

I recently posted on some Weixin activities in another thread, but since this one is more developed and rather than having split threads, here is the link… at the tail end (currently) of the Shenzhen Data Sheet.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-32925.html

A couple of other thoughts on Weixin and its utility - game is specific to the guy very often, and whats written works for the OP, who am I to disagree.

WeChat actually works fairly well in Las Vegas, to find Chinese and other travelers. I've pulled a few times using it in Vegas (my USA home turf).

In China, going anywhere population dense like a coffee shop in a mall is going to yield some results. As previously indicated, make sure its clear your way-ge-ren (lao-wai) foreigner from your profile picture. Its all well and good to have some pics in your moments, but that only works for you if you message the girls, and that means they must have used the Around Me function before you. For girls that would on their own message you, who Around Me'd after you did, they'll be responding to a white guy profile picture, so have one. As in the thread I linked before, the last time I used it, I messaged a few girls, and while I got no response from them, I got added by two others independently.

Another point - if you have a gf/someone who thinks she is, don't use it without being aware that she'll be able to see you too, and even may get quite pissed. Double standard, perhaps if she's using it as well, but in some ways Chinese woman are like western women. Women even get suspicious sometimes if you have too catchy a name on your weixin or change your pic too often. The answer for many guys is…multiple Weixin accounts. One for the GF/wife and one other one, for play.

Another category you might catch in your net is bored housewives. Id say this would be even more true in SH/HK.

There is also a function that can be used in a nightclub zone, which is called "Shake," which links you up with anyone else shaking their phone. Might seem fairly random, but it can yield results in a Chinese club zone that can include 10-15 bars or clubs in an area, as many people in China use this function.

Many girls have fake pictures, as well, working girls and normal girls, and many have pictures that may be recognizable as a tv star or talk show personality to Chinese, but you'll have no idea.

Also, just because a girl will text you in english, it won't necessarily translate to a workable ability to speak to you in English. Check back on your weixin account awhile after, under Around Me/Greetings. Sometimes you'll get added long after you've stopped thinking about it, you'll get additional invites from new girls. I've literally found them weeks later.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Good stuff OP!

WeChat also works fairly well in Thailand. You'll also find some use for it in Malaysia.

In both countries it's very popular with ladyboys, and also massage girls seeking customers. Also there are quite a few people just advertising stuff - I expect that to be the same in China.

The biggest problem is that Wechat isn't designed for dating - you can't see ages, heights or much else of use. Still, it can be quite fun to meet some random hookups. When I was living in Thailand last year I did actually find my best prospect on it.

WeChat is pretty useless in the UK, which is a shame.

Quote: (03-02-2014 01:12 PM)Mr. Sunshine Wrote:  

Also if anyone has experience with WeChat game outside of China I'd love to hear about it too.

Quote: (03-02-2014 02:36 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Does anybody else have experience using WeChat outside of China, in cities where the concentration of Chinese is high?

I managed to meet a woman from it once in San Gabriel [a heavily Chinese area], east of Los Angeles. She was a big titted slightly chubby FOB Milf in her early 30’s. We met for a coffee (she didn’t drink), and her English was almost zero – I was trying to talk to her via Google translate. I got a hug out of her but she seemed super conservative.

She agreed to come to my place for a 2nd meet, but I had to go leave the US for a few weeks to travel. When I got back she had disappeared into thin air.

speaking of which, am i the only person whose wechat crashes all the time?

Quote: (03-03-2014 11:54 AM)G_global Wrote:  

Also, just because a girl will text you in english, it won't necessarily translate to a workable ability to speak to you in English.

Funny that you said that. I'm just finishing getting together my Chengdu report, the place where this reality first became apparent to me.
I'll post it soon.

Chengdu Field Report
This is where I really went batshit-crazy with Wechat game.
This place is the complete opposite of Yangshuo, the local talent is just amazing, with girls that are both naturally beautiful and know how dress and wear makeup. But. Good luck finding one that knows English.

If in Shanghai it was gaming on Easy mode, in Chengdu it's definitely hard mode, mostly because of the language barrier, but also because of the openness level to foreigners.
This is where for the first time it really felt like a numbers game, and the response rate to greetings would go as low as 1/10, and even after that you still screen the girls that don't speak English, or upon closer inspection not as good looking as you thought.
All this made me both go crazy using the app all the time, and losing some of my patience while doing so, both of which hurt my game.
All that being said, I did have some success.

My first good lead was on my first day after arrival, a 19yo girl, she had "Austria" written as her location. I thought it was bullshit like with all the other profiles, but no, this girl was actually from Austria (born and raised) and was in Chengdu to visit her family.

I texted her for an hour or so while sitting in Starbucks, after going out she sent me a message saying that she saw me, so we met a few minutes later. In her profile she looked like a solid 8-8.5, in reality she was a bit more chubby (I blame western diet), so more like a 7.
This girl was wolf in sheep's clothing, she looked 100% Chinese, but on the inside she was 100% western (grew up in Austria, studies in the US). So it was back to shit tests, annoying bullshit and power games. Just a reminder that what is really awesome about Asian girls in not the genes but the culture.

We spent half a day together, and she was annoying as fuck. Spouting shit like "YOLO", constantly calling herself "awesome", openly talking about her doing various drugs and generally being a club slut (reminder – 19yo). She also was a fag hag, so her "Thing" has trying to convince me that I'm secretly gay, I disregarded that shit but she kept on doing it, even after we made out several times.
With all that said, she had something cute about her (mostly being a petite Asian girl with heavy Austrian accent), and I could see it was mostly a façade for her insecurities.

Around 11PM I told her she needs to escort me to my hotel, which was about 30 minutes walk from where we were. She came with me all the way, with short makeout sessions here and there, at that point I was sure this is a done deal.
When we arrived to my hotel she refused to go in saying she need to go back to her family (not sure if that was ASD or genuine because it was very late in Chinese standards). For some reason I thought making out some more will solve this, so I took her to a dark corner and made out with her heavily, still no go.
I tried to get her on a second date via texting, but she was playing games, being wishy washy and after we eventually made plans to meet, she flaked. I'm sure this all was due to lack of proper game on my part on the first night, so no excuses there.

Got two good leads the following days, one a 27yo local girl that works as a saleswoman at a high-end brand mall, second a 22yo local girl that works as a school teacher.
The first one had some decent looking pictures, looked about a soft 7, so I set up a dinner date (told her I want to try local hot pot), it seemed a bit too fast, and there was no resistance so I was a bit suspicious, but we had some good conversation going so I thought that was it.
What I didn’t notice was that all of her pictures were in the exact same pose, and were hiding the reality.
In reality she was a dog, no matter all her fancy clothing, she was scrapping at 4. She wasn't willing to speak English (keeping face, because her English level was poor), so we just set awkwardly and ate some fairly expensive hot pot, that she expected me to pay for. Maybe she was DTF, but I had no interest in finding out. First real burn from WeChat.

The second girl, now that is a different story. She was the closest thing I saw in China to the Japanese "Gyaru" girl.
She seemed slightly cold when I texted her, but I had to fucking meet her, even if not to bang, just to see her in person, so my text game went into overdrive.
After a day and a half of texting I told her we should meet, and she invited me to join her in Starbucks. She waited for me there for almost an hour and even came to pick me up from the street, as the starbucks she was in was hidden in a mall.
This girl was unreal, top to bottom. Cat ears tiara, perfectly made hair, green colored contacts, fake eyelashes, pink lip-gloss, perfect makeup, furry white top, short skirt and red boots with crazy high heels. She was about my height and with the heels went way past me. This girl would have been a 9 if not for some busted teeth (which obviously you couldn't see on any of her photos), and I guess without all this peacocking she could have gone all the way down to a 6-7, but this is true to a lot of girls.

Quickly I realized that what I thought was her being "cold", was actually her having the same knowledge in English as I have in Mandarin. We did almost all our talking via google translate. Usually I wouldn't have the patience for that kind of stuff, but this girl made me harder than Chinese algebra.[Image: tard.gif]
I took her shopping for a new pair of jeans for me, and later for some sweet snack (she had a really weird thing for sweet stuff). At some point I decided to go highschool game on her and asked her if she has a boyfriend, she said no and obviously asked me the same. I told her I'm willing to be her boyfriend for the day, and she lit up like a Christmas tree. I Still can't believe that shit worked.
We walked hand in hand, getting eyeballed by everyone passing by. Sadly she had to go back early to her family, so all I got was a kiss goodbye.

The next day I went to setup a second date, she was hesitant at first, but once I reminded her I'm leaving in a few days and this is her last chance to see me she complied.
This time I made it clear this is an evening date, and I met her in a mall a few minutes from my hotel. The last venue was a coffee shop, and when she pointed to an isolated corner of the place, I knew I was golden.
Got to making out fairly early. I told her about travel photos I have in the laptop back in my hotel, but she was having non of that, so I kept conversation going and making out.
Then I came out with a brilliant, yet weasely, move to pull her back to my hotel (I will cover it later), and it worked.
The hotel doorman that saw me making out with the Austrian girl a few days before thought I was a player, all the rest of the people in the lobby probably thought she was a pro, but not a single fuck was given between the two of us.

Once in my room it was smooth sailing. Her LMR, if you can call it that, was making me shave my stubble (she said it pricks her), so I did it while making her watch and play with my junk.
After that, took a shower together, and finally got the mainland China flag.
She was a rather boring lay, but had an awesome body with perfect, firm D cups (I can only imagine how much it is in Chinese sizes.. E??).
I wanted to go for a second round but 10 minutes after round 1 her mom called to check on her, and she had to go back. This was 9PM, so just goes to show you the importance of pulling early.
Still can't believe I got the bang after communicating using google translate.

The next day I sent her a message to do damage control, and in return got an image of her hand with an infusion needle stuck in it.
This easily goes into the pantheon of "Shit you don't want a girl you recently had sex with to send you". Together with things like "I forgot to tell you, I'm not on the pill" and "My boyfriend found out about us and he is on the way to you".
Anyway, apparently she had caught a pretty bad cold from one of her students. And guess what, two days later, I got it too. Sucks, but could have been much worst.

Beside all of this, I had a few more ok leads cooking up that I never got the chance to actually engage due to time restrictions. Among them were two ok looking students (6ish) and the most interesting of all, a 27yo red lipstick gym freak, weighting 44kg over 160cm, with crazy flat stomach. I'm actually a bit sorry for missing her, as I think she would have been an unbelievably good lay, even though I'm not into skinny chicks.

Chengdu Tips:
- Like I said, this is hard mode but it's well worth the effort. Being English only speaker is a big problem, but as you can see I got over that. It all depends on how much patience you have.
- Some of the girls will have at least basic English skills but will be unwilling to show it, my usual script would be to ask them right off the start is they speak English. If they say "No", my response would be "Sad" (sad emoticon), and after a few minutes I'll ignore that completely and write them a comment about one of their pictures/something on their profile. If they answer and carry a short English exchange about that subject I call them on their English, and continue talking as I normally would. If that doesn't work, discard.
- Getting a girl willing to meet you even when she doesn’t know English will require you to both display high value (this isn't a walk in the park for her either, remember) and assure her you both will be fine. Be warned that even girls with basic English skills might not want to use it and would rather Google translate, because for them using their poor English means losing face.
- Chengdu is a boring city, which is one of the reasons I put so much effort into WeChat game while there. The two good places to look for prospects would be around Chungxi road, the main pedestrian shopping area, always packed full of local girls shopping. And near Universities (this will greatly increase the chance of finding an English speaking girl). Also as always, good places are your hotel area and nightlife areas.
- I had a hotel that was girl friendly, but had lame logistics, yet I made it work. If you can, get a hotel near Chungxi or near the bar/pub area in the southern part of the city (also closer to a few universities).
- To seasoned players this should be obvious, but never fucking ever make plans for a dinner date. Always be vague and just talk about meeting in a general area and having fun there.
- Sichuan food can be hellishly spicy, personally I can't get enough of it, but to most western tongues it will be too much, so be careful. Most local girls in Chengdu are used to fiery food, so if she can eat it, it doesn't mean that you can. Save yourself the shame and tell her your limits. Also never forget that what burns going in, burns going out.

The Shopping Bag Trick (hotel pulling gambit)
This is weasely as fuck, but it just works.
The idea hit me in a stroke of genius while getting out of the coffee shop with the 22yo cat eared school teacher, and trying to figure out how to pull her to my hotel (after she already refused to the idea when suggested before).
But let me take you back a few hours. I told her to meet me in XYZ mall, while waiting her to arrive I was trying on clothes in a shop, surprisingly she was early so I told her to join me. Long story short, I got a cheap T shirt I liked (she didn't).
So fast forward two hours and we are coming out of the mall, with no plan on what our next venue is, and I'm holding a silly shopping bag.

"Let me just put the bag in my room, I don’t want to carry it".

That's it, simple. Works.
The only key thing is to not make a thing out of it, be as casual as you possibly can.
The only way this can fail is if the girl refuses to go all the way up to your room (would rather wait in the lobby or outside), but if that is the case she is probably not ready any way, you need to build more comfort. This is only a way to give her plausible deniability for going up to your hotel room, nothing more.

So basically you don't even have to take the girl shopping for you (though I like doing it, and most girls like it too). You can do the shopping beforehand and just come with the bags. Hell, you don't even have to buy anything, you can just come with a full shopping bag as a prop (for the especially weasely).
No idea how well this will work back home, I'm definitely waiting to give it a try.

Great to see some real intel on Chengdu, a first for the forum I think.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Great post and I like the shopping bag trick. I guess a similar ruse might be if you meet a girl and you have your laptop/tablet with you, and say you want to put it back otherwise you'll end up losing it while out.

United Airlines is opening a direct flight from San Francisco to Chengdu so I wonder if Chengdu's popularity will grow. They chose Chengdu out of all other Chinese cities (they already fly to Beijing and Shanghai).

Chengdu is increasingly a business center, and there probably is enough service to HK so that close-by cities like Shenzhen wouldn't make sense (or Guangzhou). Chongqing could have been a choice, as its bigger than Chengdu, but has less allure as a destination to visit than Chengdu. It also provides a hub for further flights in Western China (Kunming, Guiyang, Urumqi, etc.)

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Chengdu is definitely booming. But while other booming places like Shenzhen and Guangzhou have been heavily penetrated by foreign influences the last few years, this seems to be much lesser in Chengdu.
Walking around in Chengdu, sometimes a day or two would pass without me seeing a single laowai. And even though it was nothing like in the countryside or 2nd tier cities, I would still get stared at a lot by the locals.

I really don't know how this translates to game, but of all the places I've been to in China, this was the place where girls gave the least amount of shit about me being a foreigner.

As a side note, Szechuan is widely considered to be the birthplace of the most beautiful women in China (With Chongqing and then Chengdu at it's top) and the girls there know it. So what I read as openness to foreigners might just be their general attitude to men.

Its also the place most noted (Sichuan province that is) for the sluttiest women in china, and the biggest breasts/thickest girls. Also the heaviest drinkers among women.

I get stared at by people every time I walk out my door. Not by everyone to be sure. I also get stared at far more when I am in an area that doesn't host a lot of foreigners, of course, not because I may be such a novelty, but because they wonder what I am doing there. I live in an area that doesn't have many foreigners, incidentally, and prefer that.

I find that there are tradeoffs between novelty and communication, but that both english speakers and non-english speakers are possibilities. To be sure, very high end wealthier girls who don't speak english, its harder to get there, maybe because the lack of communication is a pretty big disability. Its possible, but the potential for misunderstandings amongst these girls predominates. That's ok, as there are plenty of diamonds in the rough, if you don't care about fashion, particularly.

Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Beijing Field Report
Beijing was a fucking bloodbath, in more ways than one. (wait for it...)
First of all, let me just say that I loved Beijing as a city, it has a nice vibe, cool food, and authentic Chinese feeling without all the dirt that comes with it.
That being said, in all that regards game, Beijing leaves more to be desired.
The talent level on the streets is ridiculously low. I've never seen a capital city with so little good looking women. You could literally walk around for a whole day and only spot a handful of bangable girls, and large part of them will be tourists. I thing that in a bit over a week I was there I only saw a single 9, and she was hanging with a gangsta looking Chinese dude rocking bottle service in a club a girl I met took me to.

Beijing is the first place in China (or Asia for that matter) that I saw fat people, and I'm not talking chubby, I'm talking flat out fat all the way to obese. Also there is an obscene amount of androgynous looking women, more so than I have ever seen anywhere in the world. All this leading me to believe something bad is starting here, and it's threatening to spread out to the rest of China.

I came to Beijing sick with a bad cold I caught from the girl in Chengdu, so I spent my first 3 days in the hotel. Even though I felt like shit, I was bored so I used this time to "Look around" in WeChat. Lucky for me, my hotel was in a very central location so I had good hits that changed constantly. The hits represented what you see on the streets, but there were a few gems in all the muck.

Now, this might sound good. I got good leads, and had plenty of time to invest talking to them. But shit didn't go as good as I thought.
It was bad, really bad. Things seem to work differently here than in other places I've been to, and my game was not up to snuff.
I was losing leads faster than I could make them. Girls would vanish, go radio silent the moment I mention meeting. I had 2 girls that where either bots or just trolling me. A girl that unfriended me the day after we agreed to meet, and last but not least a girl that was probably DTF, but was going back home from her vacation in Beijing the day after we started talking.
Also for the first time after a month in China, I was getting greetings myself, several a day, both from girls and guys.
All this lead me to believe that in Beijing WeChat "look around" acts more like Tinder does back home. For girls here it's either a mean to hook up or pass the time while stroking their ego, and you need to figure out quickly which one is it. Sadly I had no Tinder experience at that point, except for what I was reading here, so I was learning to swim from scratch, and it was all too little too late.

With all that, I did get a notch, and this is the story of how that happened:
One of the first greetings I got was from a moderately good looking chick with crazy eyes and a crazy what's up line: "Looking for a husband".
It was a novelty to get a greeting so I said why not, approved her and drilled her profile. She seemed real and fairly good looking, so except for the potentially crazy part I was curious as to what the catch is.
I was bored and at that point somewhat frustrated with how my other leads went, and also I was sure she is a working girl or some other scam, so I went full Alpha asshole text game on her.
Her reaction was surprisingly positive, even though she mentioned a boyfriend, which only made me more suspicious, so I pressed on.
It was when I said something like "Ok you convinced me, You can buy me a drink…" when she exploded on me (in a bad way), then a short exchange and radio silence.

I thought this was a goner, but I was bored so I pinged her here and there on the next couple of days. Than one day I decided to throw a meeting into the water out of nowhere and see what happens, surprisingly she was down with it. (Note, this one was actually done in a very similar fashion to Roosh text game, with emphasis on timing and assuming the sale).
I told her to meet me at X station at 21:30 (that station being 5 minutes walk from my hotel). I was 90% sure she is just messing with me because I was an asshole and will flake, so I was just in my hotel room doing my stuff. She kept trying to change location and make it closer to her, but I stood my ground (mostly because I didn't want to leave my hotel just to be flaked). 22:30 she texted me she was at the station, and fuck me she actually was there.

26yo, looked her age but better than the pics, about a 7-7.5, with good style and natural Chinese hair.
She actually commented right when meeting me that I am "good at texting", got a good laugh in my heart for that one.
I went heavy kino right from the start and took her to a close bar for evaluation. This girl was fully aware what is on the menu for the night, so less than an hour later and two glasses of diluted vodka and we were already in my hotel room.
I bashed through LMR. It was the last day of her period, but like a good pirate I sailed through the red sea.
We fucked like it's the end of times and then some, and after we finished she asked me "what is your name again?". At that point I knew she gamed me as much as I gamed her, and was basically looking for the perfect crime – fucking a tourist behind her alleged boyfriend's back (and by the ring - fiance) . Considering I never met the guy and had plausible deniability that he might not even exist, I was happy to help.
The next day I woke up to a text from her asking my plans for the day. So I took her sightseeing with me and later that day we went back to my hotel for a 4 hour fuckathon, followed by a hamburger dinner. 'twas a good day.
This followed for the rest of my days in Beijing - sightseeing, fucking, eating. In changing orders.

The last night was probably one of the most sobering red pill moments in my life.
After a second round in the sack the girl gets a phone call. And here she was, naked in my bed, still laying in the wet spot, telling her boyfriend that only wanted her to buy eggs, that he should buy buy them because she is meeting friends. This also followed by her texting him while I was inside her for the 3rd time that day.
And all she kept saying in her last hour with me was "Baby I don't want you to leave" [Image: dodgy.gif]

Hey Mr. Sunshine,

Great thread.

A question that may sound weird, are ladyboys common in China? I ask because I don't use dating services like Badoo or WeChat much in Thailand because so many of the profiles are ladyboys and I really can't be bothered wasting time. It can be quite difficult to tell from a single photo.

Very few ladyboys in China. I've seen one in Shenzhen, but probably came from HK to party.

You can get anything in China you'll pay for, so I am sure it exists for buyers who want that, but I doubt you'd find it on any China dating site.

Even homosexuality (outward) is exceedingly rare here. Its kept very quiet (though to be sure, it definitely exists and a lot of them will approach foreigners on Wechat)

Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Quote: (03-06-2014 05:48 PM)berserk Wrote:  

A question that may sound weird, are ladyboys common in China? I ask because I don't use dating services like Badoo or WeChat much in Thailand because so many of the profiles are ladyboys and I really can't be bothered wasting time. It can be quite difficult to tell from a single photo.

It never seemed to be an issue to be honest.
like G_global said, I don't thing ladyboys are a "thing" in China as they are in SEA.

In general I thoroughly screened all my prospects by looks, so even if there was a ladyboy in the bunch I don't think he/she would pass the screening.

By the way, I am currently in Vietnam.
Seems like WeChat is indeed popular here among girls with smartphones (though you find them almost only in the big cities).
So far all the girls I got to meet failed to pass the boner test (except for one, but I fucked that one up).
It seem like all the attractive girls are strictly into LTRs, and when they find out I'm a tourist they run to the hills.
Anyone got some insight on that?

Thanks for answering, btw having briefly looked through ChineseLoveLinks it seems to me that there are a lot more attractive and articulate Chinese girls on there than there are on Thai dating sites? English level seems pretty good and most girls seem to have real jobs. As said, I found many more attractive girls there - for my personal taste - than on something like Thaifriendly.

Do you think the quality of girls that are available online for foreigners are higher than in Thailand or the rest of SEA? I have a thing for filipina and indo chicks though, they're the latinas of asia, but that aside, most there also seem quite poor.

Quote: (03-05-2014 07:10 AM)G_global Wrote:  

Its also the place most noted (Sichuan province that is) for the sluttiest women in china, and the biggest breasts/thickest girls. Also the heaviest drinkers among women.

I get stared at by people every time I walk out my door. Not by everyone to be sure. I also get stared at far more when I am in an area that doesn't host a lot of foreigners, of course, not because I may be such a novelty, but because they wonder what I am doing there. I live in an area that doesn't have many foreigners, incidentally, and prefer that.

I find that there are tradeoffs between novelty and communication, but that both english speakers and non-english speakers are possibilities. To be sure, very high end wealthier girls who don't speak english, its harder to get there, maybe because the lack of communication is a pretty big disability. Its possible, but the potential for misunderstandings amongst these girls predominates. That's ok, as there are plenty of diamonds in the rough, if you don't care about fashion, particularly.

Second this on the Sichuan girls. The stereotype of them being the wildest girls in China with the biggest tits is pretty spot on. A lot of them also tend to work in KTV's and the sex industry as well.

Just finished a crazy week in Saigon, I'll drop some info on that later. But for now I just wanted to share this piece of insight.

Game is all about standing out from the mediocre 99% of men out there, and WeChat game is obviously no different.
But sometimes we don't realize how easy it is to stand out with almost no effort whatsoever.

And to prove my point I give you this:

[Image: 1905j9.jpg]
This screenshot of the WeChat "greetings" page was taken off my VN flag phone. What you see here was gathered in less than 24hr, and it goes on and on both ways looking almost exactly the same.
Even with a weak opener you can go a long way. (In my case the opener was weak, but was a lead for a bigger gambit)