rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cruise Ship Job Game?

Cruise Ship Job Game?

I've been working on a cruise ship for a little while now. Doing 12 hour shifts all times of day and night so I'm like a zombie. Im here to save up and try something new but about 16-20 fresh, young girls showed up last week from all over the country so my dick wants to play now.

We have 11 pm curfews and the women's living areas are seperate from men's. Of course were not supposed to be in each other's areas but this old crew member was saying it happens pretty soon after everyones settled in. I've been playing it cool and shooting the shit with a few of them. Nothing aggressive yet. I've been trying to see who's checking me out, but I'm so busy and dead when I'm running around that its hard to. There's maybe 6 or 8 other guys who might be competition but the ratios are definetly nice for me.

- Should I give it a few weeks to let everything boil up? My boy said they'll be going crazy for dick after a few weeks and will make it obvious they want me. Said to just chill, not even show them attention and that they'll choose when they need some.

- I don't want to put myself out there and hit on every girl. But, I want pussy from as many of them as possible.

- My testosterone is going crazy from not being able to jack off, seeing these girls every day and working out. I know I look insane when I look at them.

- Proabably 90% are from white states and I'm one of the few minority guys. Thinking if I can exploit that.

Let me know what yall think because I'm not letting this opportunity pass me by.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

The minority bit can be exploitable. When you notice looks in your direction just aim for the girls giving you them.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Cruise Ship Job Game?

Why wait? There are no consequences for them slutting it up

Cruise Ship Job Game?

I'm only slightly worried of trying to figure out which ones are into me and the word getting around that im the local player. Someone said I should talk to the ugliest one so they're like [Image: wtf.jpg]

Cruise Ship Job Game?

I used to live with a guy who was a former cruise ship musician. He said the staff called sleeping with the passengers "coning." They called the civilians "cones" because they walked so slow and didn't know their way around the ship, so the crew would just weave quickly around them like traffic cones. It was frowned upon, but everybody did it.

For you, even though you have a "captive audience" with female crew members, you shouldn't waste any time showing your status in the group and high value. Be friendly, outgoing, and show that you're one of the cooler, more socially savvy guys on board.

Standard game applies here. Don't be ridiculous and direct, but you want to be outgoing and, at times, flirtatious. Get one or two girls interested, and soon others will start showing interest in you because of pre-selection. You have a chance to become the absolutely alpha male of this closed environment, and bang all the hottest girls.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

Quote: (02-26-2014 07:41 PM)Screwston Wrote:  

I'm only slightly worried of trying to figure out which ones are into me and the word getting around that im the local player. Someone said I should talk to the ugliest one so they're like [Image: wtf.jpg]

Being the local player is a good thing, means your in demand and you have game. Try to establish this as soon as possible.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

I would flirt with all of them and see who boils over. They're all going to be aching for dick as times goes on. Plant the seeds now and harvest for the rest of the season.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

Play it cool while you're getting the lay of the land (or ship). Let the pussy come out and make its play. Your #1 priority is making some cash from this, anything else is extra -- only take the extra if it's out there and everything looks copacetic. Keep in mind that if there is some crazy bitch on the crew and things go south between you, you've got nowhere to go and she's always going to be around. So you have to adjust your game for that -- you can't just throw them out and forget about them like you would on land because they're always there. It's like workplace stuff but even more so.

By the way why can't you jack off, no time or no privacy or both?

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Cruise Ship Job Game?

Any chance you are a superior to any of these chicks? It is cool if you have no power over them. If you do, could open a can of worms. Hate to see anything bad go down.

If they are your same level then go for it.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Cruise Ship Job Game?

Cruise ships are an interesting environment for game to say the least.

I have never met employees who weren't from someplace overseas though. I'm shocked your boat has american girls working on it. Can you say which cruise line you're with?

Cruise Ship Job Game?

A dude that trained me as a bartender said he used to do bar work on cruise ships. Easy pickings, but he would get in shit if he got caught fucking them on the ship. So he'd game up a storm with them, and 'mysteriously' meet up with them in town when they were in a port. Discrete as ever, got to keep his job too.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

11pm curfew?

That's absolute bull.

How did you get a job on a cruise ship? That would be awesome when you're young. Little expenses too.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

Interesting replies. I just feel blah about these females. I came here to save money, not really to relax and try to fuck girls. I can tell theyre slowly opening up as the days go by. Saying hi and starting little conversations. Some girl said I looked like I was getting ready to rob someone the other day because I had a beanie on while working outside [Image: jordan.gif]

- I could jack off, but don't want to.
- Not a superior. Were all at the bottom of the barrel.
- I talked to a lesbian and got Intel on everything. This tall, pretty boy who seems like a snake has alot of thw girls on his nuts. I look like the exact opposite of that dude. I just told her to find out who's into me so ill see what happens.

I like Lizard and Mujs responses. I don't think ill go real hard on here. Just laid back, see how far light flirting goes with them and see what happens. At the same time, my nuts are about to explode lol.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

How did you get into working on a cruise ship?

I'm curious about that.

Wald

Cruise Ship Job Game?

I applied online. Just look up the companies and apply on their websites. Ill never do it again but its definetly something new for me.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

I'm getting into the work routine. A lot easier than it was my first week. I just found out that these girls are basically working from 6 am to around 9 pm every day of the week so are pretty much stuck on the boat for a few months. Sounds perfect to make them crave some dick and fulfil boat sex fantasies.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

I distinctly remembered reading about this on reddit home page last month, check it...
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/commen..._are_some/

Cruise Ship Job Game?

I'm still proud you got on that cruise ship man.

Try to get the moneys and the honeys.

Nope.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

Found the "vortex zone" today or whatever Roosh called the hot spot of bars to casually talk to girls as they pass.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

I got the girl I wanted since day one. White chick with a great, tight bubble ass who I assumed wouldnt be into me. Slowly and casually started talking to her more and more but was always laid back and chill unlike other guys here. Haven't fucked but it will happen after the pussy rubbing and kissing that we did while overlooking the stars and ocean [Image: jordan.gif] same girl who a few people said I have no chance with.

Ive basically been friendly and somewhat flirty and touchy with every girl on here. I started weeding out the ones who weren't feeling me and had nasty attitudes. I didn't want sloppy seconds or loud mouths so focused everything on this one. I shoukdnt even say focused everything because that only means I did some talking every day while "accidentally" running into her while walking around the ship. Ill give myself a pat on the back for this one if I can get inside her. My boy gave me one of these when I walked in the room [Image: highfive.gif]

She said she likes how I look like an asshole but am nice and sweet. Feels fucking weird to not just whip my dick out and fuck her after a few minutes of talking. Seems like a nice, gullible girl and talks like an extra in that movie Fargo.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

Kudos mate. Glad to see shit work out for you. Give us a story about how everything happened there. I would have kept a journal of some sort, but props anyways.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Cruise Ship Job Game?

When are you going to send her the dick pic?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

You want thw full story H? Ill tell it when I'm done with thw job because I'm sure ill have more to add. She's already grabbing and poking me when we pass by. I just let the haters fuel my fire when I heard they were talking shit when I mentioned I like her. Don't underestimate my game and say I can't get a girl, especially when I have weeks to plan my attack.

Cruise Ship Job Game?

Bet the "creepy" girl feels bad now lol, but ya definitely give us the whole tale. We'll shoot the shit when you're back in town(I'll probably have gotten a car by then too so I'll stop by your area).

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List