rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mens Pajamas

Mens Pajamas

Ok guys, after I come back from Mexico I will be taking a "trip" with a group of 31 college students. The ratio is 8 guys and 22 girls [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif] And we will be staying and sleeping in stadiums and gyms throughout the southwest together, so I seriously do not know what to wear in terms of sleeping gear. Any advice? What pajamas gets them wet?

I have this in my closet:
[Image: P15747525.jpg]

Mens Pajamas

Wear boxers and a tight t-shirt to sleep. Make sure you have been doing your leg workouts.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Mens Pajamas

I think after the whole Pajamaboy fiasco, no man should be seen in regular pajamas again. So what Samsam says and try to be as muscular as possible by the time the trip comes around.

And I'll throw in that I've had women mention to me that seeing a bit of a bulge in boxers is a turn-on.

Mens Pajamas

Avoid wearing shirts, tight/singlet if you must and definitely not one of pajamaboy's flannel tops. Buy some boxers with dick jokes on them, assuming you can pull them off, it is college though. Otherwise those pants work, get louder ones.

Mens Pajamas

Ascot, and a smoking jacket.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Mens Pajamas

I sleep butt ass naked. I can't sleep for shit in clothes. If I had to, I guess I'd go for some comfortable basketball shorts or something.

Mens Pajamas

Boxers and a T-shirt is more sexy, but guys who renounce pajamas completely probably live in warm climate zones. Where I live I am forced to wear at least the trouser part of pajamas in the coldest moments of winter. I don't care for style when I can't fall asleep because I am cold.

Mens Pajamas

Soft Nike Drifit running pants. They fit pretty close, are super soft, and won't heat you up at night.

Forget the $10 Calvin Klein baggy pants.

Mens Pajamas

edit

Mens Pajamas

http://www.express.com/clothing/low+rise...84/cat1010

Go with something like these and a wife beater, if you got the swag. Act like its no big deal. I wore this in hostels and chicks ate it up, but they typically are more mature than their American counterparts. Keep a pair of sweats or running pants on hand just in case of of the chicks has a bulge staring meltdown. And if you are a grower and not a shower invest in a beanbag.

Mens Pajamas

I sleep buck naked. After getting up on weekends I chill in my robe for a few hours. I'd really like to buy a nice robe and stroll around like Hef with a glass of scotch [Image: biggrin.gif]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Mens Pajamas

PBR lax shorts, college chicks love them.

[Image: Screen-shot-2011-04-19-at-3.29.41-PM.png]