rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Kills At Least 22 Men - YOLO

I know I shouldn't make light of it - but she is only 19 and looks sort of harmless. WTF?

She did it with her husband. Not all by herself, but seriously?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/16/pa-...ed-others/

Quote:Quote:

Miranda Barbour, 19, claims in an interview with the Daily Item of Sunbury, Pa., to have killed at least 22 other people in Alaska, Texas, North Carolina and California in the last six years. Barbour reportedly claimed it was part of her involvement in a satanic cult, though she offered few details of the murders she claimed to have participated in.

“I can pinpoint on a map where you can find them,” she told the Daily Item.

"When I hit 22, I stopped counting," she said.

Police told the paper that they are investigating Barbour's claims.

Barbour is awaiting trial along with her husband Elytte for the death of Troy LaFerrara last November. LaFerrara responded to an ad placed on Craigslist by Miranda Barbour offering companionship in exchange for money.

Police allege in court papers that Elytte Barbour told investigators they committed the crime because they wanted to kill someone together. The couple, who were married in North Carolina and moved to Pennsylvania about three weeks before the crime, told police Miranda Barbour stabbed LaFerrara in the front seat of her car while her husband held a cord around his neck. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in the case.

[Image: ABC_WNEP_miranda_barbour_elyett_barbour_...x9_992.jpg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Pieces of shit.

They should be sentenced to getting tossed on the floor and kicked to death.

Preferably no head shots allowed.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Gross. Was expecting an innocent, thin looking girl.

WNB.

Crazy people.

Grim stuff. Keep in mind that the claims of other killings beyond the one they were arrested for could be completely fictitious, completely true, or anything in between.

The guy definitely has the evil/crazy gleam in his eye and is very obvious bad news. Her face projects the blankness of sexual brooding and concentration that you see on some females who are mesmerized by evil.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

They should let her off for being female.

Poor girl.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (02-17-2014 01:11 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Grim stuff. Keep in mind that the claims of other killings beyond the one they were arrested for could be completely fictitious, completely true, or anything in between.

The guy definitely has the evil/crazy gleam in his eye and is very obvious bad news. Her face projects the blankness of sexual brooding and concentration that you see on some females who are mesmerized by evil.

Yeah, that guy has an uncanny resemblance to a young manson. Really wierd how that works.

[Image: article-0-19E1D22100000578-200_306x423.jpg]

Not as fat as I initially thought.

Quote: (02-17-2014 02:19 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Not as fat as I initially thought.

Slap some make up and a dress on her and she's bangable.

Quote: (02-17-2014 01:26 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

They should let her off for being female.

Poor girl.

I agree with this. Women don't really understand the implications of what they do, and should not receive jail sentences. You wouldn't imprison a child or a pet, so women should hold no real accountability for their actions either.

Now if we could just get the codified into law, the ripple effect on how society views/treats women would solve a lot of problems.

Is that sarcastic DOBA? I can't see that being good for society.

Quote: (02-17-2014 01:11 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

She has only been married to the guy for a short time and has been killing before that. There are other pictures, looks like she's packed on the pounds since getting married/in this relationship. She looks like a heavier version of a girl I used to date so WB, she's good enough for the serial killer notch.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Put 'em both on trial, and as soon as the verdict has been declared, take 'em both into the courtyard and introduce them to a permanent dirt nap. No need for an appeal, they've freely confessed their guilt.

Hell, try and figure out who they've killed, then allow the relatives of the dead a "five minute free-for-all."

When I first heard about this case, I immediately began to wonder how long it will take for the harpies to screech about how she was manipulated by a man, blah, blah, blah.

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

She got that powder skin though. 6/10 for that and will be 8/10 with blonde hair.

This case had me thinking. I read an article earlier about the difficulty death penalty states are having, acquiring drugs for lethal execution. Surely, one state, with all its bureaucracy, scientists, and other hired experts could manufacture its own execution drugs, right?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

[Image: miranda-barbour-photos-91.jpg]

Best looking female serial killer? I mean, she could lose a few, but overall, not bad.

Really interested in whether or not she committed other murders and what the circumstances surrounding them were.

Wonder how much of her story will pan out.