rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hookah Bar Same Night Lays and Game

I saw no one had posted thoroughly about this yet, and the hookah bar has been one of my most faithful companions in landing new notches so here we are. Time to share the love.

If a hookah bar is near your house, it is a perfect location to set up a Same Night Lay.

First off, learn smoke tricks... bitches love smoke tricks. This has has held true in all my experiences. Girls get intrigued when you blow o's and pull tornados off tables. Simple.

Invite a girl you got a number of out for drinks at the hookah bar. Bring in mixed drinks . Most places will let you bring in drinks since hookah is dehydrating, so premix and enjoy.

Now, immediately start bullshitting with the strangers around you. Get them involved in the conversation. There is now no awkward silences, if they're cute, she's jealous, if they aren't, look how social and fun you are, if they're gay, look how open minded you are. You really can't lose.

Eventually bring in the topic of favorite movies (wait for intoxication first). There will be hipsters within earshot and they will pitch in their own strongly held views. Who cares what they think. Get yours out, get hers out, now suggest a movie marathon of favorite films at your place after this. You have now given a drunk girl, with no friends nearby, an excuse to come home with you, that came out of casual group conversation. Perfect.

She's now comfortable with you, coming home with you, kissed you casually in public (see "shotgunning" below), and you spent very little on this because a night smoking hookah is cheap. $12 for two people in my town.

Convert. I have had a 90%+ conversion rate with girls I've done this to. Its simple, unique (to her haha), and if you'd rather run day game for numbers like me, this is an easy and cheap way to convert those leads.

Hookah bar tip:

Shotgun smoke.
This is just blowing your hit into her mouth. Teach her this smoke "trick" and you are now kissing her.
If you're out with friends, start a train of shotgunning with the strangers seated by you... see how many you can pass a hit through. This breaks down all sorts of social taboos and boundaries and has multiple times led to girls I didn't know making out with either me or eachother.

Reasons to frequent your local hookah bar with friends.

Hipster girls. A weakness of mine. Also, indian girls and arabian girls. All of these and more are available at your local hookah bar.

Lack of competition. Hookah bars will have alot of hipster guys, beta orbiter types, and gays. You will be a lion surrounded by little housecats. Pick your lioness and watch as the housecats glare on enviously and confused.

An alternative to clubs. Some nights you don't have the energy to really go all out, but don't want to stay in. This is a middle ground. A less taxing way to potentially bring home something new.

Very excellent post. Covers the whole date from start to finish you can tell this has been field-tested to lots of success [Image: wink.gif]

I've never been to a hookah bar that you could talk to others in

The seating is often designed to be for groups in their own little islands

valhalla

you ever gone to a hookah bar solo?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Oddly enough I have never seen a group of girls out at a hookah place on their own here (nyc), always in mixed groups.

Also a home hookah is a wise investment as it is a cool way to get people back to your place and pretty much requires you to sit in close and intimate proximity

Quote: (02-17-2014 10:37 AM)cheerfulwish Wrote:  

Oddly enough I have never seen a group of girls out at a hookah place on their own here (nyc), always in mixed groups.

Also a home hookah is a wise investment as it is a cool way to get people back to your place and pretty much requires you to sit in close and intimate proximity

a hookah should be in the kit of every youngish player. Lets look at the investment:

$20 for a typical home hookah - up to $100 can give you a badass. Or with some tools and intelligence you can make your own out of an old vodka bottle for extra points.

Tobacco - think I paid 5 bucks for a pack that lasted maybe 10 good sessions.

Accessories: Foil, charcoal bricks. Think I paid $10 for a pack like 200 foils pre cut for the bowl, and another $5 or so for two sets of ten charcoal.

20+10+5=$35

Thirty five bucks initial investment. Per use is under a dollar.

Under a dollar for a date option that gets a girl alone in your crib sharing something that is going in both your mouths? Yea, great fucking investment. Throw in a couple mixed drinks in there and you'll be hitting skins in no time.

Ideally you want a small coffee table in front of large bean bag lounger. On your coffee table is your hookah. Around your hookah (or in a legit home bar next to the coffee table), are some liquor bottles. Smoke, drink, fuck.

I want to hear about hitting a hookah bar solo. Anyone done this?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

LaserBear, nice post. Could you clarify/expand on something..

You talk about inviting a girl on a date to a hookah bar from daygame etc, but you also talk about it as an alternative to clubs.

How feasible is it to go there with your buddies and pull?

No doubt it's a fun place for a date, but seems to me it'd be hard to do any cold approaching there because of the static seating arrangement (based on a couple of hookah bars i've been to), except for maybe the group next to you. Perhaps other hookah bars have a much more fluid set-up and are more suited for interactions between different groups?

Quote: (02-17-2014 03:57 PM)Espresso Wrote:  

LaserBear, nice post. Could you clarify/expand on something..

You talk about inviting a girl on a date to a hookah bar from daygame etc, but you also talk about it as an alternative to clubs.

How feasible is it to go there with your buddies and pull?

No doubt it's a fun place for a date, but seems to me it'd be hard to do any cold approaching there because of the static seating arrangement (based on a couple of hookah bars i've been to), except for maybe the group next to you. Perhaps other hookah bars have a much more fluid set-up and are more suited for interactions between different groups?

Cold approaches are definitely luck based with the hookah bar, due to the static seating, but I've had it happen. So if I don't want to go out, its a good spot to chill with a few bros and run game if the opportunity rises.

It will definitely depend on yours' layout though. I can talk to atleast 10 strangers from any spot in the hookah bar.

I've never thought of Hookah bars as a place to go game girls, because as someone mentioned above, I rarely see groups of girls there alone.

However maybe I have not looked into it enough, or checked out enough spots…I do agree that Hookah Bars are solid date spots, especially for foreign girls who like to smoke hookah…at my school, there are tons of Persian girls that love smoking hookah.

..And as we know, getting a girl tipsy or drunk makes getting them home a lot easier…adding lots of tobacco into the mix, which (for me at least) produces a pretty strong head-high, will likely help.

The idea of passing something back and forth from your mouth to a girls also inevitably gets her ready to kiss, and eventually do more. Good post.

Good place to chill and hang out or bring a date. Terrible place to pick-up.

Everybody is seated. Everybody is in mixed group that don't mingle.

Some girls don't smoke. The hookah also gets harsh after 30 mins. Tastes like charcoal. Also, most places have shit-hookah.

Problems w/smoking at home. Charcoal dust gets EVERYWHERE. Accidental burns/fires.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

they are chill.

Quote: (02-17-2014 02:32 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2014 10:37 AM)cheerfulwish Wrote:  

a hookah should be in the kit of every youngish player.

This is true, especially in college. My roommates and I invite girls to smoke all the time. We set it up at the island in our kitchen when we throw parties, and it is always a huge it. Girls love smoke tricks and will always ask you to teach them.

Here's my go-to: Post up near the hookah with a girl to smoke. Once she asks you how you blow rings (assuming you know how) start to teach her. Most girls won't get it down. After a while you say, "Alright here is an easier smoke trick. It's called a shotgun." I usually get her to lean in, and I will initiate the shotgun, which almost always ends in a make out at least.