rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tunisia Thread

Tunisia Thread

I started this thread because I can't find any single thread about Tunisia.

I'm not doing any game (nor I did before) in Tunisia right now, so I won't write a report as it won't be detailed/accurate.

I've been living here for around 25 years. So if anyone has any question I think I should be able to answer.

If someone is/will be in Tunisia and want to meet they can send me a PM.

Tunisia Thread

There hasn't been a dedicated Tunisia thread but I've made posts about the place in previous years.

This is one I made with pics I took from there: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14226-...#pid238386

I loved Tunis. Very Mediterranean culture. It's the nicest city I've been to in Africa so far. I can't imagine I'll find a nicer one except for some places in South Africa/Namibia probably.

I stayed in a ballin' ass pad in Sidi Bou Said, right near Carthage (historical stomping grounds of the infamous Hannibal).

I still have good friends I keep in touch with from there. I helped one out by writing his essay for the Fulbright program, which allowed him to come to the US and conduct graduate studies on scholarship.

That said, going out in Tunisia is very social circle dependent IMO. You can find shit to do if you know the right people. Private parties are popular. I went to one in a real nice house with a sick backyard swimming pool and palm trees.

I think it takes time to open girls up out there. Even though they're liberal by Arab standards (they don't cover up), they tend to be personally conservative about sex. Great place to find a wife tbh There are some beautiful women there with good values.

Anyway, good to know there's a forum guy out there. For anyone going to Tunis, link up with a local on the ground, preferably through the forum. Second choice would be Couchsurfing via the meetup feature.

Tunisia Thread

You got some points quite right. I'll comment on some of them just to keep the discussion running.

Quote:Quote:

I stayed in a ballin' ass pad in Sidi Bou Said, right near Carthage (historical stomping grounds of the infamous Hannibal).

That's by far the best place in terms of vacation. It's also very expensive. Carthage is were the president (and very rich) lives too.

I think it takes time to open girls up out there. Even though they're liberal (they don't cover up) they tend to be personally conservative about sex.

Don't link covering up to being liberal. That'd be very wrong here. I live in a very conservative family/surrounding and no one of the women covers up.

The people look like Europeans but the girls are not DTF. It's til' marriage type of shit. That's why the vast majority of places are cockfests. Most single girls stay home.

you are wrong about that. The reason single girls stay at home is because their parents wait for her if she doesn't show up before 7 P.M.

Once they leave for another city (studies), they open up. Lots of these singles are actually in Monastir/Sousse which are touristic places with lots of universities.

Tunisia Thread

Are the local women open to dating foreign, non-Muslim men? What are the best places to find horny French women on vacation there? Thanks.

Tunisia Thread

Quote: (02-15-2014 04:22 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Are the local women open to dating foreign, non-Muslim men? What are the best places to find horny French women on vacation there? Thanks.

Scotian - It's not an SNL culture but you can find open-minded chicks via social circle, particularly the upper classes. I know one American non-Muslim white guy who married a Tunisian woman from a rich family. He met her there.

Man, some of my male friends there are completely secular, even atheist/agnostic. They grow their hair out, drink, fuck chicks, and a lot of them don't even look Arab. They could pass for French or Italian or Spanish. It all depends on who you know out there. Of course, being Muslim will open up more doors. The other guy I know is a Black American Muslim who married a gorgeous Tunisian woman (met her pipelining). Some dating site for Muslims called Muslima.net or something.

I wouldn't go there to score French chicks, but if you want to find tourist bitches, go to Sousse. It's the most popular resort destination. Tons of EE chicks go there.

Check out this Al Jazeera article about the economic situation. Interesting problem they have out there.

Conservative - Thanks for your insights man. I wasn't saying that they are liberal by personal standards, I meant compared to other Arab/Muslim countries. I've traveled across North Africa and the Middle East and Tunisia is one of the most, if not the most, secular places I've been to in the region. Most other places it's very common to see chicks covered up. Tunisia is only second to Turkey IMO in women not covering up.

Also, Tunisia is socially liberal for an Arab country IMO. For instance, you can look at this map and find that Tunisia and South Africa - and maybe some random tiny West African country - are the only places on the continent where abortions are legal upon request. Pretty funny that it seems only the northernmost and southernmost country on the continent is where that's true.

As for the chicks, I didn't get to leave Tunis to find the more open ones in the college towns. I think my friends would agree with you. I asked them many times about scoring Tunisian women and they say it's not too hard, just takes time, but in Tunis it didn't seem easy. I never really saw single chicks out at night. Not even in sets. They were always with dudes.

As for Sidi Bou Said in Carthage, man it was easy to forget I was in Africa sometimes. The neighborhood I stayed in resembled the nicer areas of Los Angeles (i.e. Beverly Hills). It was funny because I visited right after the revolution deposed the longtime ruler (protests were still ongoing). Because of that, there had been a spike of home break-ins in Carthage. So I'd be walking down a beautiful street lined up with palm trees and just see a tank out of nowhere. Kinda alarming.

That said, what I like about Tunis is that it's right on the Mediterranean coast so it's an easy and relatively cheap flight to Rome, Paris, etc.

Anyway, I know this isn't a travel website but I found the place gorgeous as to not share some pics.

Tunisian wine (not bad)
[Image: 206416_721599406930_6121030_n.jpg]

Tank in the middle of the street in Carthage
[Image: 198939_721601228280_2203967_n.jpg]

[Image: 206443_721601273190_939119_n.jpg]

Beamer in my hood
[Image: 206720_721601128480_5102220_n.jpg]

The place I stayed at
[Image: 198503_721601193350_2529454_n.jpg]

Traffic
[Image: 207130_721601068600_6849986_n.jpg]

Looks like LA
[Image: 207253_721601023690_7540349_n.jpg]

[Image: 195832_721601492750_3353555_n.jpg]

Tunis' Med coast
[Image: 208187_721609272160_7508525_n.jpg]

Tunisia Thread

Are the local women open to dating foreign, non-Muslim men?

The Girls I know? Chances are very slim. The capital is very diverse, though and you'll certainly be able to find some to date.

What are the best places to find horny French women on vacation there? Thanks.

Hotels (Sousse/Hammamet). But I'm afraid

1. Not so many young french chicks (mostly russians/ukranians these days)

2. they don't leave hotels, or rarely do.

Tunisia Thread

Man, some of my male friends there are completely secular, even atheist/agnostic. They grow their hair out, drink, fuck chicks, and a lot of them don't even look Arab.

most of the population here drinks. all ages. look at a Monoprix from the outside and you'll see the long waiting list for "Saltia". But this is not a sane thing.

Check out this Al Jazeera article about the economic situation. Interesting problem they have out there.

BS. that's what you'll hear from AlJazeera now, though. Since there little regime lost the political power.

some fact: car sales doubled since the revolution.

Most other places it's very common to see chicks covered up.

The point I'm trying to raise is that covering up here doesn't mean neither liberal nor conservative. If a girl cover up here, doesn't mean she is conservative. Heck I know some girls that cover up one day, and dress up half nude the next day. It means nothing here. My experience is girls that cover up were easier to approach.

So I'd be walking down a beautiful street lined up with palm trees and just see a tank out of nowhere.

It doesn't look like a tank. Otherwise, Carthage is were the Presidency Palace, and there is like a small base there. wouldn't be worried of that.

Hencredible Casanova, if you come back checkout

- gammarth
- hammamet (quite touristic and peaceful)
- tabarka/ain draham (use a guide, the expressway is not ready yet and i don't think you can drive there)

Tunisia Thread

Yeah. It looks different from the back, but there was a tank gun in the front and a soldier standing guard. There were a few around in Carthage. I chose a good time to visit because when I actually checked out the ruins in Carthage, no one else was there because tourism was way down post-revolution. So, being the history buff that I am, it was like being a kid in the candy store. Had all the time in the world to check out what I want without having to push people around.

But yeah, the tanks I saw along Avenue Bourghiba looked different.

Ex. 1

Ex. 2

Btw, not to get off track, but are you an Ennahda supporter? I ask based on your response to the Al Jazeera link and you saying you grew up in a conservative family. My friend who posted the link lives in Tunisia as well but from a very secular liberal family. He hated Ennahda lol.

Anyway, good to meet you on the forum. Are you based in Tunis? How'd you find the forum and get into game?

Tunisia Thread

Yeah. It looks different from the back, but there was a tank gun in the front and a soldier standing guard. There were a few around in Carthage.

I can understand your worries as a foreigners seeing tanks or whatever military junk it is. The reason I'm not worried is there is no war. It's mostly to intimidate the small thieves that take opportunity.

Btw, not to get off track, but are you an Ennahda supporter?

No. lol. I'm an atheist if that matters.

I ask based on your response to the Al Jazeera link

Al Jazeera/Qatar supports Ennahda.

I ask based on your response to the Al Jazeera link and you saying you grew up in a conservative family.

Conservative families don't like Ennahda either. Ennahda is not conservative, it's terrorist.

My friend who posted the link lives in Tunisia as well but from a very secular liberal family. He hated Ennahda lol.

Pretty much everyone in Tunisia does now.

Are you based in Tunis? How'd you find the forum and get into game?

No, Sfax. I think the forum is good but practice is necessary. I have a delicate/complicated situation right now that need to get resolved and then, maybe, I'll have time for games/parties/nights.

Tunisia Thread

I was in Tunis for 2 months earlier this year. Fantastic place, the people are so friendly and the women are GORGEOUS, if you like dark hair, light skin sexy french accents and almond eyes.. I stayed in Gammarth, which is the most expensive area in Tunis. The company i worked at mainly employed local girls, literally i felt like a king. The girls are incredibly flirtatious and dress to impress (Thats just at work). I was literally being fought over who would take me for lunch on a daily basis.

Agree with earlier comments that night game is all about social circles, you have to know people here, cold firing is very rare.. I went out with some locals to Le Plug in La Marsa, Carpe Diem and also to La boeuf un tois, the girls there are very liberal.

If any forum members need any other info let me know as I stay in touch with Tunisia regularly.

Tunisia Thread

What a timely revival. I've been fantasizing about North Africa for the past few days, mainly Morocco and Tunisia. What's the cost of living like? Could you live a decent life on $1500? $1000? How's the food? Day game? Is it frowned upon for locals and foreigners to be seen together? Thanks!

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Tunisia Thread

Quote: (11-27-2014 05:14 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

I was in Tunis for 2 months earlier this year. Fantastic place, the people are so friendly and the women are GORGEOUS, if you like dark hair, light skin sexy french accents and almond eyes.. I stayed in Gammarth, which is the most expensive area in Tunis. The company i worked at mainly employed local girls, literally i felt like a king. The girls are incredibly flirtatious and dress to impress (Thats just at work). I was literally being fought over who would take me for lunch on a daily basis.

Agree with earlier comments that night game is all about social circles, you have to know people here, cold firing is very rare.. I went out with some locals to Le Plug in La Marsa, Carpe Diem and also to La boeuf un tois, the girls there are very liberal.

If any forum members need any other info let me know as I stay in touch with Tunisia regularly.

I have been curious about this place.

How safe is it?

Are girls open to dating foreigners?

How is daygame?

Tunisia Thread

Checking in as another fan of Tunis.

I spent a summer there and it was pretty sweet. Tunisia currently has the 7th cheapest cost of living in the world too.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ran...ountry.jsp

The people are friendly and awesome and the girls are beautiful. But it's not a great place to try and slay random poon. Most of the girls just aren't like that there, and going for a ONS could be a dangerous pursuit.

But it's an amazing place to live on $400/month and learn French or Tunisian-Arabic on the cheap. I picked up a LOT of Arabic when I temporarily lived there because there are still quite a few people who don't speak great English there. You're basically forced to learn at least Arabic there.

Tunisia Thread

Quote: (11-28-2014 03:29 AM)Sweet Pea Wrote:  

What a timely revival. I've been fantasizing about North Africa for the past few days, mainly Morocco and Tunisia. What's the cost of living like? Could you live a decent life on $1500? $1000? How's the food? Day game? Is it frowned upon for locals and foreigners to be seen together? Thanks!

Food is very cheap, and especially if you make friends with locals as they will take you to where they eat. I had lunch for about 0.50p (0.80 usd) to £1.50 every day, which is about 2.40 USD (approx). These were big lunches...Check out Mlewi, its a wrap which contains, meat, eggs and salad in a wrap. Its street food there and absolutely delicious/cheap.

Going out for dinner, is a bit hit and miss if im honest. There are some very good places in Lac 1 and Lac 2, but if you prefer something cheaper then they are plenty of cheaper food places where the locals visit.

Rent wise I cannot say as I was staying in a company house in Gammarth near the beach and the Saudi Arabian embassy, and from what i gathered there was some very cheap accomodation out there, but if you want to impress the chicks, then the best addresses are - Gammarth, Sidi Bou said, Carthage (not in any order)

Game - I would recommend anyone wanting to game here to know French or Arabic to a high level, English is spoken but is a 3rd language (maybe even 4th after italian). Once you get past the language barrier it's the standard things girls look for across the world. Confidence, humour, physical stature and social value/money/career. Display those things and you have made a very good start. **Warning**
These girls are not easy lays, as everything here works in social circles, the girls are terrified of gossip/bad name as it would effect their chances of getting married eventually. So it takes lot of time and effort to gain their trust and build enough comfort to get into a position to sleep with them. It can be done and I witnessed it first hand, but is a hard slog.
Foreigners and locals dating is no issue at all, i knew quite a few girls there who had french boyfriends (If you are white french you are a demigod here as there is still a colonial deference in this country to France)

Tunisia Thread

Quote: (11-28-2014 01:54 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2014 05:14 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

I have been curious about this place.

How safe is it?

Are girls open to dating foreigners?

How is daygame?

It is generally a safe place, there are police checkpoints in the expensive areas where most westerners live, but like anywhere in the world you have to keep your wits about you, especially once drunk. In my first week there i got very drunk and headed back home in a taxi, the taxi driver being in on the scam took me to a police checkpoint and there they tried to shake me down for money. Some crap about it being illegal to drink in Tunis (its not). Considering it was 3am and no westerners were around I was shitting my pants. I agreed to pay the cops, but I asked for their commanders details and mentioned i would go to the British embassy. That evened things up a bit and they decided to let me go with a warning.

So If you visit i recommend you carry a photocopy of your passport at all times especially if you dont look overtly western (white blonde etc)

Girls are very open to dating foreigners, but as i said previously make sure you can speak french/arabic to a high level as the level of english is not great. Though once you are in believe me it is worth the effort, these girls are hottt ( i even asked one to marry me, I fell for her big time)

I never did daygame so cant really comment. The main thing is to get into a decent social circle as that is where the best girls hangs around.

Any thing else let me know.

Tunisia Thread

Quote: (11-28-2014 11:16 PM)stefpdt Wrote:  

Checking in as another fan of Tunis.

I spent a summer there and it was pretty sweet. Tunisia currently has the 7th cheapest cost of living in the world too.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ran...ountry.jsp

The people are friendly and awesome and the girls are beautiful. But it's not a great place to try and slay random poon. Most of the girls just aren't like that there, and going for a ONS could be a dangerous pursuit.

But it's an amazing place to live on $400/month and learn French or Tunisian-Arabic on the cheap. I picked up a LOT of Arabic when I temporarily lived there because there are still quite a few people who don't speak great English there. You're basically forced to learn at least Arabic there.

$400 per month? Is that a typo? Oh, can't believe I forgot. How is the WiFi? What about gyms? Western style or mostly AC-less holes in the wall?

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Tunisia Thread

There isn't much of a gym culture like in the US and Europe, the gym I used in La Marsa was ok, not a hole in the wall, but nothing amazing. It had all the standard gym machines and weights you really need. Wi-fi was ok speed, though you did get periods where it would die on you which could be very frustrating.

Tunisia Thread

Whatup. So, I'm going to be in Tunisia for work at the end of the month. If any forum members are there, I'd be game for meeting up for a drink. This sounds like a very tough flagging destination, and so I won't get my hopes up. But, at the same time, I have some questions: what's the best dating website for Tunisia? Place for day-game? Best night spots? Are there clubs where it is possible to meet girls, even with bad ratios?

I imagine if I do get a flag, it would go down like this: I pipeline an upper class girl who travels a lot and did university in Paris, and who is a 5 or a 6 and thus willing to drop everything to take me sightseeing for a couple of days.

Tunisia Thread

@Cicero - This is a tough place to get a flag no doubt, but don't be daunted, with the right group and a bit of luck its possible. You say you are going there for work, If i was you I would make friends with the people at your work, they can take you out and guide you well.
The girls I met, seemed sceptical about internet dating and laughed at it, but then these were young girls (20-25 age group)

Clubs worth checking out

Le Plug in La Marsa, it has a reputation as being a bit of a gay pick up joint, but its location is awesome (by the beach) and there are plenty of girls here that you can hit on and who are friendly and open, plus they play some decent house music here.

Le Plaza - In la marsa - You will get plenty of western expats here and will probably bump into lots of diplomatic staff here. I met plenty of American and European diplomatic girls drinking here - Beware there are some hookers here hanging around by the bar, if thats your thing good luck. They have a club in the basement, but it gives a bit of a seedy vibe and is quite the sausage factory in there.

The Golden tulip hotel in Gammarth has a place called "the pub" this place is jam packed on friday nights, has a bar vibe and is a decent place to meet and game chicks.

Cuba Libre in Gammarth is another bar, quite a nice vibe and plenty of chicks worth gaming.

la boeuf un tois is a restaurant that later turns into a club, its a great place to go with a group of locals, lots of hidden areas to isolate and close the deal with the girl you are with

If i remember any other place will update it on here!!

Tunisia Thread

^Chengiz88 -- Thanks for this. I'll definitely check some of these places out, as some are close to where I'm staying.

Tunisia Thread

En route back from Tunisia.

Overall, as a Muslim country, it shouldn’t be surprising that I found it to be a tough place to flag. The girls are friendly (they’ll buy you meals), cute, and were easy to go on dates with and also fine with kino, but I got very little play on a 5 day stay. The country itself was gorgeous and there were many tourist sights I went too were quality – Sidi bou Said and the market downtown. I also went to a few really cool bars/restaurants/cafes. I enjoyed the trip despite not coming close to getting my dick wet.
I was wildly popular on Tinder. Meeting up was cake. Some were quite cute, and many were down for almost immediate kino, and some let me kiss them, and while I kissed a girl on the lips, I never got a proper make-out. One girl had almost certainly never kissed anyone in her life, while another had an 8pm curfew, which definitely put a damper on the pickup. I saw quite a bit of talent out and about, although Tunisian girls typically come with a bit of extra frump – not surprising, since restaurants load you up with bread and carbs at every meal, and portion sizes are generous. I also had an experience where a male waiter at a cafe was rude to the girl I was with because she was there with a foreign male (though, granted, I was ogling her). This really pissed off the girl I was with, and ruined our vibe a bit for a time. Another girl told me she was afraid of taking a cab with me in case the police caught her with a foreign male.

One girl brought her sister along on a date. When she told me her sister was coming I was thinking that's so lame, but then her younger, busty sister showed up and I wasn't disappointed. Advice to girls who read this: never bring your younger, more attractive, sluttier sister on a date with a man you are interested in romantically. I opted for the sister swap. When I went out with the younger sister for drinks a couple days later, however, she remained loyal to her sister, was much colder than she’d been on the first meeting, and I got nowhere. And this was a girl who had actually made out with foreign guys before, so had things been differently, a bang may have been possible. (Also probably didn’t help that I was talking to two other girls when she walked in the bar – Le Plaza – to meet me… Night might have been better had I stayed with them.)

In any case, I had a rough time, but and it’s clearly a tough game environment, but I also feel it is possible to get laid there. Many girls watch western movies, and crave western levels of freedom, and are clearly sexually repressed. On the other hand, these girls have it in their heads that they should be virgins at marriage, and unteaching them this could be a lot of work. On the plus side, because the economy is bad, few of them have jobs, so they are free to meet up, but on the negative side, few of them drink, and many can’t just go out late, and many are also religious. (Better to just say you believe in God but prefer to have a direct relationship rather than via church.)

Going after Russian girls on vacation and cabin crew would be my play if I went back. While I would return, it won't be a priority for me...

Venues:
The Factory – bar in La Marsa was hopping on a Sunday night. I went with a date, but there were cute girls sitting at the bar who would have been fun to saddle up next to. I liked it.
Sinbad – Club on the beach with a pool. Mostly tables, would be better to role with a group or bring a date.
Le Plaza – Not a huge number of targets, but I picked up there while waiting for my date.

Tunisia Thread

Originally from there,I wanted to share informations about this country.

Citcies:
There are many citcies to visit,Tunisia is a one of the famous destination for Europeans to pass the summer holidays,because it is cheap and a lot of parties are going is summer,You should know that Tunisia is the most open arabic country.In contrary of Maroco for example,tourists in Tunisia go there to have fun and party however tourists go to Maroco more for sightseeing.

The main touristics citcies are: Hamamet,Sousse,Djerba(you will see a lots of French from France and Eastern European girls in those places)
However the capital Tunis is a good destination even if it is less touristic but the most beautiful local girls lives in the Capital subrubs(as Cite Nasr,Marsa,Carthage...)

Nightlife:
The Nightlife in Tunis is pretty good,Tunisian like partying.In Marsa,gammart you will see many bars(some spots was written in the last post,i didnt visit tunisia since 4 years many places have changed).
In summer you will see many Tunisian into Electronic music parties and drugs.

Girls:
The Girls in Tunisia are the most attractive girls in the arabic world and they are open but still the ONS is not in the culture,however after some dates girls are open to sex.Tunisian girls have this light skin,some of them look italian specially in the north(Tunisia is very close to Italy though).

Competition:
Comparing to the others Arabic countries,the competition is higher.Tunisian guys from the main places of the capital dress well,good looking,and have a good game,but not as high as Europe or North America.Some of Tunisian girls will go only for Tunisian but others like exotic guys.

Food:
The Food is pretty good and cheap in Tunisia,speially for those who likes spicy food.

Verdict:
If you want to meet arabs people but with European mentality,it will be in Tunisia.Girls are hot and freindly there,as i said you will find the best quality comparing to the others arabs countries and they love talking with anglophone people.Dressing well is the key there, Tunis is like Paris or Montréal,Girls give a lot of attention to clothes.

Some party From Tunisia with mostly locals people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-JbhzIDT3Q

Tunisia Thread

Quote: (07-26-2016 11:45 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Citcies:
There are many citcies to visit,Tunisia is a one of the famous destination for Europeans to pass the summer holidays,because it is cheap and a lot of parties are going is summer,You should know that Tunisia is the most open arabic country.In contrary of Maroco for example,tourists in Tunisia go there to have fun and party however tourists go to Maroco more for sightseeing.

The main touristics citcies are: Hamamet,Sousse,Djerba(you will see a lots of French from France and Eastern European girls in those places)
However the capital Tunis is a good destination even if it is less touristic but the most beautiful local girls lives in the Capital subrubs(as Cite Nasr,Marsa,Carthage...)

Nightlife:
The Nightlife in Tunis is pretty good,Tunisian like partying.In Marsa,gammart you will see many bars(some spots was written in the last post,i didnt visit tunisia since 4 years many places have changed).

Girls:
The Girls in Tunisia are the most attractive girls in the arabic world and they are open but still the ONS is not in the culture,however after some dates girls are open to sex.Tunisian girls have this light skin,some of them look italian specially in the north(Tunisia is very close to Italy though).

Competition:
Comparing to the others Arabic countries,the competition is higher.Tunisian guys from the main places of the capital dress well,good looking,and have a good game,but not as high as Europe or North America.Some of Tunisian girls will go only for Tunisian but others like exotic guys.

Food:
The Food is pretty good and cheap in Tunisia,speially for those who likes spicy food.

Verdict:
If you want to meet arabs people but with European mentality,it will be in Tunisia.Girls are hot and freindly there,as i said you will find the best quality comparing to the others arabs countries and they love talking with anglophone people.Dressing well is the key there, Tunis is like Paris or Montréal,Girls give a lot of attention to clothes.

Good post

What is the best area to rent an apartment ?

Tunisia Thread

Quote: (07-26-2016 12:03 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2016 11:45 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Citcies:

Nightlife:

Girls:

Competition:

Food:

Verdict:

Good post

What is the best area to rent an apartment ?

It dépends if you are into touristics places or you want Locals(As i said the best local quality is in the capitale subrubs).

If you want to party in a touristic place where you can find locals and tourists from eastern europe.Go to Yasmine hamamet.

If you want cheap holidays and meet locals go the subrubs of the capitale( Marsa or Gammart are the best area to rent),if you are North European you will be exotic there and you will meet a lot of beautiful Tunisians girls.The life is very cheap also. I highly recommand this solution to see the real Tunisia without spending a lot of money.

If you are Russian,I know that this summer a lot of Russians going to Sousse(another touristic spot).

Tunisia Thread

yall are making me wanna go...

from what it seems like though, I gotta ditch learning Italian and pick up French haha. I'm assuming that Tunisian girls aren't too keen on black guys, I'm sure I'll get mixed with a sub-Saharan African everywhere I go

I met a Tunisian girl in Dubai back in April, most beautiful girl I saw there