rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fayetteville, NC Data Sheet

Im from Fayetteville NC so I figure ill throw up some info in-case any cats find themselves here.

Fayetteville is a big military town with Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force base. So there is alot of people from all over.

There is a decent amount of latin people here also.

Nightlife is fairly versified and in decent supply with something to do on most nights. Here is a list of all the spots to check out.

Itz - this is the main joint in Fayetteville, or the one that has been around the longest. It has a restaurant, cigar parlor, and night club combined into one compound. The Bar gets a good crowd most nights. They have comedy night on sunday. Fri and Sat the nightclub will be popping. There is a dress code and the drinks aint cheap.

Huske - this is a restaurant that turns into a bar and nightclub on the weekends. Its located downtown. Older crowd, have to be 21 to enter. This has overtaken Itz as the "main" place on sat night in town. Gets the best looking girls.

Big Apple - this place is more urban and is jumping on the weekend. they have LAtin night every Wednesday which is a great spot to meet some latin women. I have had numerous ONS from this place on latin night!

Cadalac Ranch - this a the country bar/club in town and it is PACKED on Wednesday night with the 1 dollar beer and liqueur drinks! I usually hit up this and Big Apple on weds! Girls here are more chill and sociable as opposed to Itz and Huske.

Congos - this is the Latin club in town. Gets a good crowd on sat nights. Pretty much 95% all latin people in this place. Many white guys are "scared" to go here thinking they might get stabbed or something! I tell them all the time that its completely fine but they dont listen which is good for me bc i like being the only white guy in the joint! They are now trying to get business during the week with drink specials and stuff.

Speak Easy - this more upscale lounge / club has latin night on fri and is the place to go for latin ppl on fri night. On sat night it is all black though.

The Dog House - This place is SLAMMED on thur night with 1 dollar beers and liquor! Fun atmosphere. Brings out all the demographics of fayetteville. More of a biker bar on other nights.

The Mash House - upscale restaurant that turns into a bar / lounge for after hours. Dress to impress here. Nice professional ladies and cougars!

Barcelona - Brand new upscale night club. Not sure if it is open yet.

Via 216 - Another club which is alil urban but has latin night on fri I think.

Secrets is the best strip club in town. Sharkeys across the street isnt bad either.

Carolina Ale House Restaurant - this is the new "watering" hole in town It is open till 2am and is packed every night almost.

La Fogota Restaurant - a Colombian restaurant. Great for meeting some latin women.

Rolands Dance Studio - has salsa lessons on Wed night. Another good place to meet some women.

Nice....You get your first rep point from me now...You and aliblabla should team up and do some damage and come back and tell us all the dirty details!

Nice report Dash!! I may come down for NYE if the roads stay clear. Got a few friends down that way. Last trip through there I banged a cute redhead at the hotel. Didn't do any day gaming but remember a few hotties in The Mash House on a weeknight.

ah dang how could i forget the Mash house! ill add that to the list!

the roads actually never got bad in Fay.

ill prob hit up latin clubs in Raleigh for NYE.

I wanted to add that towns based around military installations can be a goldmine for non-military types. Most of the guys look and act similar, and most girls in town have been fucked over and over and over by the buzz cuts. I did my time and it sucks donkey balls when your story is the same as every other mother fucker in town. With that being said, being out of the fold for awhile is a huge advantage. My crew used to roll from Wilmington to Jacksonville to own the town. I had the sleekest FLSTC w/ alligator seat. We swooped bitches in strip clubs, trailer parks, and high end sub divisions. Sometimes I used to feel guilty taking from those that were trying so hard. Simply put there goldmines, especially if you have bank and longer hair.

Word of advice: If you've never served show a bit of respect and reverence, not for those you talk to but the ones that didn't make it back. They are the reason we have the freedoms to live a playboy lifestyle. Find a group of guys, Play your cards right and you'll have a world class entourage that would love to learn from on of us. You'll have never been safer and be the attention of the pack. I know this from experience. Oh yeah, stay away from the lonely military wives. That's lower than whale shit.

Aliblahba:

You are 100% on fucking military wives. That is the lowest of the low, and shows absolutely no respect.

+1 for showing some decency within hookup.

Quote: (01-05-2011 09:23 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Aliblahba:

You are 100% on fucking military wives. That is the lowest of the low, and shows absolutely no respect.

+1 for showing some decency within hookup.

these girls will sit at the bar and just put herself out there with ring and all on the finger!

im like let me guess ur husband is deployed? lol pathetic

Lots of Asians at the Carolina Square

Quote: (01-06-2011 01:36 AM)ukjw Wrote:  

You mean "Asian Square"?!?!? lmao I use to go fuck with them girls when i was 18. Once they figured out i was bullshitting they get mad as hell!

Quote: (01-06-2011 02:49 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2011 01:36 AM)ukjw Wrote:  

You mean "Asian Square"?!?!? lmao I use to go fuck with them girls when i was 18. Once they figured out i was bullshitting they get mad as hell!

lol Yea i had a hell of a time fucking with those girls....there aint shit to do in that town and every girls value raises 5x because of the ridiculous amount of dudes....then a big deployment heads out and suddenly women are all over the town, its fucked up

[quote='Dash Global' pid='37439' dateline='1293680107']
Im from Fayetteville NC so I figure ill throw up some info in-case any cats find themselves here.

Fayetteville is a big military town with Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force base. So there is alot of people from all over.

There is a decent amount of latin people here also.

Nightlife is fairly versified and in decent supply with something to do on most nights. Here is a list of all the spots to check out.

Itz - this is the main joint in Fayetteville, or the one that has been around the longest. It has a restaurant, cigar parlor, and night club combined into one compound. The Bar gets a good crowd most nights. They have comedy night on sunday. Fri and Sat the nightclub will be popping. There is a dress code and the drinks aint cheap.

Huske - this is a restaurant that turns into a bar and nightclub on the weekends. Its located downtown. Older crowd, have to be 21 to enter. This has overtaken Itz as the "main" place on sat night in town. Gets the best looking girls.

Big Apple - this place is more urban and is jumping on the weekend. they have LAtin night every Wednesday which is a great spot to meet some latin women. I have had numerous ONS from this place on latin night!

Cadalac Ranch - this a the country bar/club in town and it is PACKED on Wednesday night with the 1 dollar beer and liqueur drinks! I usually hit up this and Big Apple on weds! Girls here are more chill and sociable as opposed to Itz and Huske.

Congos - this is the Latin club in town. Gets a good crowd on sat nights. Pretty much 95% all latin people in this place. Many white guys are "scared" to go here thinking they might get stabbed or something! I tell them all the time that its completely fine but they dont listen which is good for me bc i like being the only white guy in the joint! They are now trying to get business during the week with drink specials and stuff.

Speak Easy - this more upscale lounge / club has latin night on fri and is the place to go for latin ppl on fri night. On sat night it is all black though.

The Dog House - This place is SLAMMED on thur night with 1 dollar beers and liquor! Fun atmosphere. Brings out all the demographics of fayetteville. More of a biker bar on other nights.

The Mash House - upscale restaurant that turns into a bar / lounge for after hours. Dress to impress here. Nice professional ladies and cougars!

Barcelona - Brand new upscale night club. Not sure if it is open yet.

Via 216 - Another club which is alil urban but has latin night on fri I think.

Secrets is the best strip club in town. Sharkeys across the street isnt bad either.

Carolina Ale House Restaurant - this is the new "watering" hole in town It is open till 2am and is packed every night almost.

La Fogota Restaurant - a Colombian restaurant. Great for meeting some latin women.

Rolands Dance Studio - has salsa lessons on Wed night. Another good place to meet some women.

I been living in Fayetteville for a couple of years now. If you go to any of these joints, its full of dudes. This town is probrobly 75% males. whoever said the roads are never bad in Fay is very misguiding. They are crammed and the majority of people here don't know how to drive. Sorry to bash your town, but it has to be the worst place to go in NC. If your trying to have fun your better off going to Raleigh or pretty much anywhere else other than here.

You cant tell me there aint a ton of females at The Dog House on a Thursday night, or a Caddilac Ranch on a Wed night, or a Huske Hardware on a Sat night. No worse than 50/50 at FULL CAPACITY. There is something jumping off 4 nights of the week. Thats not bad for a town the size of Fay.

I was at Apple and Caddi last night. Apple was not as packed as normal and I there was still some bad bitches in there. Dont even get me started on Caddi. More females than you could shake a stick at.

Step ur game up fellas and stop making excuses.

Yo, I was in Natchez Mississippi, small ass fucking town for a couple months. Even still there was more than a handful of ho's to hollar at. Yea I could have bitched/complained and said there is only like 8 girls here I would fuck, but instead I focused on closing the few hot girls I saw each weekend.

Towns are what you make of em. Trust me Fay is ALOT better than other places you could be.

Alright I had one night in Fayetteville for work and was staying quarter mile down from mashhouse...it was a sunday night and my bday so i was ready to tear it up with a coworker....

1. Went to mashouse for dinner and drinks...sat at bar as most of restaurant was empty...there were 20 dudes at bar and 1 woman....but i got free dessert for my bday so its cool.....

2. Followed up with trip at It'z ....same ratio just guys dressed like bums....talked to the cutest bartender for a while and she said the ratio here is so bad that we should just stay in raleigh or charlotte when we come there for work....advice that i will be following on my future trips....oh yah i was in a business suit so everybody looked at me as i was bill clinton...

Again it could be just a sunday night....i have been to 45 states and every major city around the US....never saw status of desperation i saw on faces of dudes there.....when i landed in charlotte airport for my connecting flight i almost kissed the ground and thanked almighty for the hotties there....

Dash not dissing your town...thanks for data sheet....and if you can pull quality here you can pull it anywhere...

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Satanova,

Not much to do on Sunday - Tue night. I would prob hit Itz to see if anything was there, then head over to Secrets (stripclub) to make the most of the night.

Things dont get jumping till Wed - Sat night.

***Update***

Two brand new clubs just recently opened.

Barcelona

Massive over the top club. Way to big and nice/upscale for Fayetteville imo. Club is right next to Itz down past wal-mart.

Helias

New Greek themed restaurant/bar turn night club when the sun goes down. Looks pretty nice from the outside. Club is on Hope Mills Rd.

Lidos

Nice lounge / club Downtown. Can be hit or miss though with the ratio's. One night it can be great and the other not so much. Def should swing by to check out the talent.

Dash
Figured will give you another update on my visit to Fayettenam early December for 5 nights for work.

These are highlights and lowlights of the trip

1. I was in a black rental mustang with tan interior. It was a GT and for real it has status of a 5 series Beamer there. I got compliments at gas stations and hotel and everywhere I went. One toothless man sitting in bed of a truck at a gas station said "mang thats a bad bad vehicle" and i thought he was going to ask me for the keys next with a dagger in his hand.

2. Eating Smithfield friend chicken with their banana pudding. I saw my abs dissappear right before my eyes that one week.

3. Eating at Grandson's buffett. Hands down the best food for almost free I have ever had.

4. Nightlife:
Just when i thought there are no acceptable beautiful women in the area. We went for dinner and drinks one wild wednesday night
a. Had dinner at Circa 1800. Good food and atmosphere. Some milfs at bar who were gamed. After spending 3 nights in Fayetteville a 5 starts looking like a 8.
b. Drinks at Blue Moon cafe. Solid beer selection and friendly atmosphere. Fun was had. And recommendations gathered for rest of night. Bartendar told us about some underground asian clubs near Cadillac ranch that are fun. We decided to head there.
c. We walked by Lidos but it was pretty dead but two psuedo european hotties at front door ushering patrons in.
d. Went on Fort Bragg blvd but couldnt find the asian underground clubs so we saw Cadillac ranch and ventured in on $1 beer night with ladies get in free. We paid $6 cover and recouped it right at the front desk where an old lady collecting money was also selling domestic bottles for $1 from a ice bucket!...

By 11 pm this place was packed and its a huge place. And this is where the motherload of pussy was. Lots of country chicks who could line dance like a motherfucker with tight round asses in glittery jeans. And dudes in caterpillar hats. Me and my crew were vastly over dressed and had probably the only minorities there in our group including myself. Thankfully a group of black and hispanic army trainees showed up so we felt better. People were friendly. Not a lot of gaming took place as this was so country that even my co worker west texas ranch boy said he was out of his element. But a good time was had by all.

I am going back for a full week again soon and will hit up some of the other spots....

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Yea man Caddi Ranch is THE place to be on a wed night! Tons of fucking grls! PS Those chicks are nice and down to earth unlike other places in Fay so cold opening is optimal here.

I like to hit up The Big Apple from 10pm - 12am before heading over to Caddi Ranch. (Latin Night here and is usually a handful of fine girls).

Wed is prob my favorite night to go out in Fayetteville.

***Update***

Congos - HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN. not sure when this occured but man this place has been the staple constant Latin Club in Fay for as long as i can remb.

Good news is it leaves VIA 216 as the only Latin Club in town bringing everyone to one / the same watering hole! On sat anyway. Speak Easy is Latin Night on Fri

Went there this past sat and it was NICE! Packed! I meet two ladies from Colombia there.

I am worried though because it is right off a main road (raeford) and mother fuckers will see all the cars in the parking lot and ruin it! Congos was in a random side road so it never got overrun.

Sun: Itz & Secrets or Sharky's
Mon: Itz & Secrets or Sharky's
Tue: Itz & Secrets or Sharky's
Wed: Cadillac Ranch & Big Apple(Latin Night)
Thu: Barcelona(Latin Night) & The Dog House
Fri: Huske & Barcelona & Big Apple(Urban) & VIA 216(Latin) & Speak Easy(Latin) & Lidos & ITZ & Cadillac Ranch(Country) & Helias
Sat: Huske & Barcelona & Big Apple(Urban) & VIA 216(Latin) & Speak Easy(Urban) Lidos & ITZ & Cadillac Ranch(Country) & Helias