rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GORGEOUS Empowered Woman Removes Tattoo of Ex-Boyfriends's Name

THIS BITCH...
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/...ostpopular

She looks like one of those sado-masochistic whores, enjoys blood, pain, basically she's a mentally ill nutcase.

How the feminists can praise or glorify this type of behaviour is beyond me, on second thoughts it's not... they are all lunatics.

Choppers Bitch
[Image: o-TORZ-REYNOLDS-TATTOO-REMOVED-570.jpg]
Can't say that I blame the bloke for moving to another country to live with another woman.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

[Image: %C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3-Torz-Reynolds-3142603.jpg]

The ex seems like a fairly normal dude, maybe he just learned not to stick his dick into crazy.

She sliced her skin off? Is that what I just saw? I skimmed the article.

Holy Fuck.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

First mistake was even getting within 10 feet of that thing.

Quote:Quote:

Posting the tattoo to Chopper sent a clear message. Now he knows never to mess with me again.

Or what, next time she'll slice her own head off?

Quote: (02-14-2014 12:37 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Choppers Bitch

Can't say that I blame the bloke for moving to another country to live with another woman.

Shit, I'd move to another planet to get away from that crazy cunt.

I tried but there's no GIF available that can even come close to expressing how I feel about this... this... thing.

The name "Torz" is an instant red flag as well as the psycho haircut.

Chopper is yet to comment on his gift.
I'll write one for him:
"Thank God I ditched that crazy whack bitch! Enjoy your infection"

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

She's dumb as hell. This is my favorite quote.

She added: “Posting the tattoo to Chopper sent a clear message. Now he knows never to mess with me again.”

That "message" is about as unclear as it can get. "Leave me and I'll do anything for your attention"?

Do we have a kill it with fire gif?

Quote: (02-14-2014 01:10 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I tried but there's no GIF available that can even come close to expressing how I feel about this... this... thing.

[Image: unsee.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (02-14-2014 01:26 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Do we have a kill it with fire gif?

Fire isn't strong enough for this kind of vile Xenomorph.

[Image: NukeOrbit.jpg]

[Image: f43.gif]

[Image: b41.gif]

God, that was way more disgusting than seeing pictures of blown up people in Iraq. Somehow the self-mutilation element (and I'm not talking just about tattoo removal) lends it an extra element of horror. I can't believe that there are people this sick around.

[Image: shudder.gif] [Image: cry.gif] [Image: shudder.gif]

Of course, the article has the typical "the patriarchy made her do it" angle.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Oh god. She's uglier than the underside of a bus.

WTF. The horror, the horror...

[Image: hFABF5A67]

How could anyone possibly fuck that...thing?

Look, if there is anything to evolutionary psychology at all, it stands to reason that men will be attracted to females who projected a sense of untrammeled girlhood...nubile, fresh-faced girls on the cusp of their peak fertility.

Girls who are all tatted up, pierced, etc. make me think "She's got a lot of hard miles on her." I.e., the exact opposite of what nature commands that I seek. Being attracted to this thing would literally be unnatural.

It isn't that there are guys who think who think shit like this is trashy, and guys who think it is attractive. Guys who like shit like this like because it is trashy.

The only thing less attractive would be being old or being morbidly obese. And this seems somehow worse, because it is so deliberate. Even most obese women don't deliberately seek to be that way.

Mr. Chopper is clearly and escape artist who knew what sort of crazy he was running from.

Reynolds even tearfully saw him off at the airport, but later learned Chopper had diverted from Alaska to Essex and was now living with a woman he had been having an affair with for six months.

He must have said something like "oh, I have to go to work on an alaskan oil rig" before escaping to Essex.

Maybe he met this girl and thought "oh, cool halloween costume" and then once Nov 30 rolled around realized he was in trouble.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Props for the Hicks reference.

First things first. If this is the kind of garbage they're publishing on Huff Post, then they can count me out as a reader.

Second, all I can get from this article is that the guy should be commended for running for the hills from this women is clearly and undoubtedly mentally ill. His only mistake was not looking the other way when this monstrosity walked in the room when they first met.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Now I have seen everything....

Feminists scream whenever "unrealistic body images" (i.e. thinness) are pushed on women, but you never hear them complain when this type of unrealistic body image is pushed.

What does it say to young girls that adults in mass media are sending the message that their natural bodies are "boring" and to be a real woman they have to be tatted up, pierced, and fitted with ugly fake breasts?

Only in this twisted world would simple exercise be condemned as "fat shaming" yet a freakshow be praised as "individuality."

Does this bitch have horns on her head? Someone is gonna have to explain that one to me.

I need someone like 2Wycked to chime in and explain what the fuck happened to her growing up to become this. Somewhere in her brain the wires didn't stretch long enough to connect to the "be sane" part of her brain.

Quote: (02-14-2014 04:40 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I need someone like 2Wycked to chime in and explain what the fuck happened to her growing up to become this. Somewhere in her brain the wires didn't stretch long enough to connect to the "be sane" part of her brain.

I'll throw out Dr. Drew's often used theory on Loveline, molested as a child fucked her up good. Seems the earlier it happens the more screwed up, so I'm guessing age 3 on this one.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (02-14-2014 04:29 PM)YaManBT Wrote:  

Does this bitch have horns on her head? Someone is gonna have to explain that one to me.

I was thinking the same thing. What was he doing with her to begin with? I'd love to see a before and after picture.

Here's her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/torz.reynolds

Look at her ass: [Image: 9534_126441517821_1777301_n.jpg]